OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 16:56

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 16 Aug 2017, 18:34 

Blade: custom all wood
FH: Tibhar Genius
BH: Yasaka Rakza 7
As my pile of blades keeps growing, I've decided to sell some of my custom blades. These blades are all in great shape and have been tested by players of different levels at my club. I'm selling the following blades because it's a shame they just lie around and I've learned from them and will use that knowledge for future blades. The money will go into the blades I'm developing: These are lightweight offensive blades with great feel, touch and feedback.

Prices under pictures of the blades (shipping not included).
Feel free to take a look and contact me for any questions.

I made this blade stiffer and more topheavy than my usual blades, to make it extra offensive.
By using some lightweight woods I have managed to keep the weight below 90grams, but retain a very solid feeling.

The blade works best in mid to far distance from the table, due to the speed.
The thin layers of soft woods add some damping to make it controllable close to the table and make flat hitting easy.
Nonetheless, this is still a fast blade, that worked best for me when taking a step back from the table. This blade has a bit of balsa-feeling, but is a lot more solid. For me this blade is better at flathitting/smashing then fine topspins, but both work. This is blade has some vibration so you get feedback to where you have hit the ball.

Data sheet
Composition : 7+2
Materials : balsa, ayous, carbon, cedar, limba
Speed : OFF+
Weight : 88g
*remark : there is a small dent in the handle that is barely noticeable

price : 40 euro

This blade is part of a series around variations to the classic 5-ply limba+ayous composition. This composition is found in many blades that people have used or still use after many years. Having played with many of these ayous/limba blades myself, I found this an interesting starting point for future experiments and improvements.
By adding a toplayer of harder, stiffer and heavier wood, this blade becomes more offensive then a classic limba-ayous-composition, but retain the same general feeling and control.

Data sheet
Composition : 5
Materials : ayous, limba, teak
Speed : OFF-/OFF
Weight : 85g

price : 45 euro

PostPosted: 23 Aug 2017, 05:53 

Blade: custom all wood
FH: Tibhar Genius
BH: Yasaka Rakza 7
These blades have been sold.