OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 14:31

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post subject: Tshirt make for you <3
PostPosted: 21 Nov 2017, 16:56 

Blade: Mizuno Swifter
FH: H3
BH: Mizuno T45
Hi friends,
I have played table tennis over 10 years. This is my favorite sport because it’s not only fun but also makes me feel better. Each of us always has a reason to play table tennis and we always have the interesting stories about it. So do I, I have a memory which can't forget
Three years ago, I had attended in a tournament open. I (amateur) fight to a young pro player in a single semi-final match. You think he’ll kill me, right? Almost right (LOL). The young man quickly demonstrated his level by winning three games. I felt dizzy, hopeless before his strength. I have been preparing for this tournament with a year of hard practice and now my opponent is better than me in all aspects
I know I have only one last change. If I failed to mean my effort in 1-year pie in the sky. I truly worried about that but I decided to believe myself. This guy is good but not impossible to beat. I changed the tactics, used more my backhand attack to his left( I am left-handed). Thirty minutes later, I won him at 7th games in my great joy as well as his disappointment. I did it even if an optimistic person can’t imagine. This is a moment which I couldn’t forget. At this time when I believe myself, I realize a power inside me, make me feel more confident. That is amazing, I think my feeling at this time is the same Timo Boll’s feeling when he beat Lin Gaoyuan at WTTC 2017 =))
And how about your story, tell everyone
When you believe, you'll become the best version of yourself.
If you proud of yourself, wear this Tshirt for everyone to know.
[youtube]https://youtu.be/PsXBMTcxFlQ[/youtube]

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!