OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 16:28

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2018, 09:24 

Blade: Joola
FH: Maxxx 400
BH: Maxxx 400
As an addendum to my original post - I realize most people on this forum are high-end equipment users - but just wanted to add that I would be perfectly willing to trade for even a lower level pre-assembled model like a Palio Legend or Stiga Pro Carbon, etc. At this point, I just want to experiment and see what works for me after such a long layoff.

Just got back into playing after many years away from the game. Bought a very nice pre-assembled Power racket on Amazon. Lovely kit but simply too heavy for me, as I'm an older, smaller (and apparently weaker) person. Only has a couple hours time on it. Paid $97 (packaging includes 2 balls) would like to sell for $75 or trade for comparable much lighter blade or racket. I'm located in U.S. (Southern California). Description below:

The PRO Power XP-1 Table Tennis/Ping Pong racket is for those players who are more geared towards offensive play, generally a few steps off the table. With this racket, you will see more arc to your topspin play and more on your smashes. For the more control oriented player, check out the PRO Control racket.

The PRO Power XP-1 Table Tennis blade has an undeniable design, but it is also much more than that. With 5-layer pro-grade balsa wood and 2-layers of premium carbon, this blade provides enough power to overcome your opposition. The blade delivers an unmistakable combination of power, speed and balance to match its aesthetics. With that, it was created for the high-level competitive player.

This racket is the flagship product of PRO brand and was created to satisfy Ping Pong enthusiasts and Table Tennis competitors alike. With its speed outpacing other rackets in its class and even classes above, players of all levels will find satisfaction with the PRO Power.

Powerful, it is indeed. But there are still layers to the PRO Power racket. You will find a surprising balance for a racket with this much dynamic force behind it. The blade composition of 5-layer pro-grade balsa wood and PRO XP-1 rubbers will allow for dynamic versatility letting you mix in superior spin techniques and powerful driving loops. This racket gets its power from its two carbon layers.

Blade Head size: 6" (Width) x 6.3" (Height)
Forehand Rubber: High Tension Black 2.0
Backhand Rubber: High Tension Black 2.0
Blade: Balsa Wood 5 Layers + Carbon 2 Layers; Blade Weight: 92 grams: Blade Head Thickness: 5.3mm
Speed: 85
Control: 72
Spin: 70

2 Balls: Premium 3 Star 40mm Poly