OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 15:04

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 17 Jun 2018, 21:42 
Super User

Blade: Grubba all Plus
FH: Spinfire 1.5
BH: Bomb Talent OX
In the past few months I have been experimenting with different pips rubbers.I will no longer use them because they don't quite suit my game 100% .

I must say they have been tested for just a few hours.Some may look a bit worn out- believe me they are not - because I do not clean the pips and the sports centre we train at is dirty no matter how much they clean it .

Therefore, I have been thinking of giving them all away to forum mates who may like to use them .Why accumulate rubbers you do not use? .

The rubbers for free are the following : In OX : GD Talon national team,GD Snowflake Special,globe 979,Spinlord Zeitgeist,POGO and Dawei 388D-1 ( unused, uncut ),Spinlord Schatelfeuer,Spinlord Blitzchlag,Sanwei Dizzy , 2 x palio CK 53 1A ( one of them in 0.6mm) -One of the Palios is full of dust as it was used for one year straight .

With Sponge : Nittaku Pimple Slide 1,4 mm and Palio Power Dragon SHORT PIP in 2.0 mm .

I am based in Spain, you just pay the postage, the rubber is yours, simple!!!

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 17 Jun 2018, 22:05 
Super User

P.M.sent for GD Snowflake Special and Spinlord Zeitgeist. Thanks. :)

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2018, 02:16 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: GRUBBA
FH: RAYSTORM
BH: BEST ANTI
Spain for the world cup mate :D .
Im interested in anything really-always messing around

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2018, 19:20 
CTRL_ALT_Loop
CTRL_ALT_Loop

PM sent for Pogo and Power Dragon.

Good initiative! For myself, I usually glue the discarded rubbers on my loaner/tryout blades, where they die of old age. Not the optimal strategy, community wise. :(

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2018, 22:40 

Interested in the Spinlord Blitzchlag and the Pimple Slide. PM sent.

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2018, 04:02 
Super User

Good day, dear forum members!!!

Thank you for the interest in this post . I think sharing our unused equipment is a great opportunity to strengthen our bonds ,make new friends and put a smile in everybody who loves table tennis. It is our passion, isn't it? . I respect all the people who put a price on their unused equipment but , believe me , sharing for nothing in return is more enriching than a few $ or € .

So far the people who seem interested are the following :

TTbuddy : GD Snowflake Special , Spinlord Zeitgeist,Dawei 388D-1
Keme :Pogo, Palio Power Dragon
Sea Horse : Spinlord Blitzslag,Nittaku pimple Slide
Epictetus : Spinlord Stachelfeuer,GD Talon NT
Kevgeomcc : GD Talon NT

As you can see there is a problem with GD Talon NT because two people seem to be interested . If you both come to an agreement ok since I must respect the order of messages .

I do not use paypal personally . I suggested a solution to the postage cost via PM . In any case, the cost will be very little in comparison wth the value of the rubbers ( even 2 of them are brand new ,Dawei and Pogo unused,uncut)

I have offered a LINE video call so people see I am legit and can see for themselves " the real thing " .

Thank you everybody and we can keep in touch at any time .

By the way, I can announce now I will be giving away my 2 X Yinhe LQ1.In Aliexpress , the price varies from 43€ to 55 € .

They have been used for less than half a season but they are in perfect condition . The first two people interested in LQ1 get the blade for free .

Thank you everybody and we can keep in touch at any time .

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2018, 06:47 

Pm sent

PostPosted: 20 Jun 2018, 07:56 
Super User

From the list , these are the rubbers still available :Globe 979 OX ( red) , 2 x palio CK 53 1A ( one of them in 0.6mm) in red .

Just PM and anyone interested gets the rubber/s .

good day !! :topspin: :Chop: :Defense:

PostPosted: 20 Jun 2018, 09:04 
CTRL_ALT_Loop
CTRL_ALT_Loop

For what it's worth:
The CK531a on thin sponge is an excellent place to begin with LP. A little bit of everything. Not the best for major disruption if that is what you are looking for, but really good control and sufficient grip for mean chopping vs topspin, and quite manageable when you come from dual inverted. Still my go-to rubber when i venture into LP territory.

Pogo will be a new acquaintance. Perhaps I'm back on LP for real next season...

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2018, 01:35 
Super User

keme wrote:
For what it's worth:
The CK531a on thin sponge is an excellent place to begin with LP. A little bit of everything. Not the best for major disruption if that is what you are looking for, but really good control and sufficient grip for mean chopping vs topspin, and quite manageable when you come from dual inverted. Still my go-to rubber when i venture into LP territory.

Pogo will be a new acquaintance. Perhaps I'm back on LP for real next season...

yes, great rubber, especially in ox great reversal but sometimes it is a bit inconsistent and some shots that should be on target go long. I've had very good resltus with it .

From the list 2 x palio CK 531A are still available for anyone , just pm, thank you everybody for the success of this post :)

I will feel even better when I hear from the dear forum members enjoying the tt material I myself tested .

good day :)

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2018, 12:57 
Super User

Received 4 OX longs pips today from Charmander Defender. As advertised (FREE!), well packaged and very prompt in responding to PMs. Thank You Charmander Defender. Top-man! :up:

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2018, 01:08 

Folks:

Received the Red Stachelfeuer and GD Talon NT OXs yesterday. Gracias Charmander. Well received and in excellent shape.

Couldn't wait to test against my favorite GD Cropcircles today. Interesting results that I ascribe to my style of playing. Expected the Talon to be similar to CC but not so. Much higher throw angle and my bh "loops" needed practically a horizontal blade angle to not jump past the end of the table. Throw angle was comparatively very high on ABS ball. The Stachelfeuer, old as it may be, was far better in terms of aggressive blocks against tspin, "loops", but sligtly slower than GD CC. Tested blocks, pushes, chopblocks, chops, and "loops" against both ts and bs.

As a result, will dispose of the Talon. Know that there was another interested party in the GD Talon. Be glad to send it to them for free + postage (prefer USA party). Let me know.

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2018, 05:21 
Super User

Thank you so much for being so kind to me as well . Very glad to know the TT equipment flew across the world safely into your hands . :)

Now is the time to enjoy yourselves !!! . It is very beautiful of our dear member, epictetus, to offfer the GD talon to other forum members interested in the rubber . Sharing makes the world what it really is, a fantastic place surrounded by beauty .

Just would like to know some info about keme and seahorse , I guess they should be gettiing their tt equipment by now .

Every time you score a point , I can feel your enthusiasm !!!

:clap:

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2018, 06:20 
Super User

Will most likely give the Zeitgeist a go first at some point as it looks pretty similar to Bomb Talent and Dawei 388D which I like and play.
Muchas Gracias once again Charmander Defender :up:

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2018, 20:37 
CTRL_ALT_Loop
CTRL_ALT_Loop

Received LQ1 blade and Pogo and Power dragon rubbers, all looking unused and fresh. Looking forward to trying them all. I will post back with conclusions, but it may take a while (regular training is on hold for the summer, starting again mid-August).

@Charmander Defender: Please let me buy you a beer (or tea or Perrier, whichever you fancy). You are building the community. Thank you!