OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 21:48

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 27 Jul 2019, 00:41 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: Grubba all Plus
FH: Spinfire 1.5
BH: Bomb Talent OX
I am not a TT collector and I think the best thing to do in life is to share . Some of my tt material, though great at some point , is resting in a box doing nothing useful for the world.Maybe some of you like what I have and can get it for free .

In this new pre season I will be testing my brand new tt material. Those of you who like TSP 2.5 balsa , old or new version are welcome to get it at zero dollars / Euros .

Also, I will not be using my black Spinlord Gigant 1.2, which was great at some point but useless at high levels of playing .Keme, TTbuddy,Epictetus, you are first on the line .

Have a good day ,

Char def

PostPosted: 27 Jul 2019, 08:02 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

It seems two kind forum members have shown early interest in TSP 2.5, which means they are the ones that will be receiving the blades . :)

I remind you I still have Spinlord Gigant 1.2 in black for anyone interested in testing this fun rubber . It is a bit creased because when I took it off I was not able to unstick it nicely .

Ha :lol: ve fun

PostPosted: 27 Jul 2019, 09:55 

Blade: Def +
FH: Slow tacky inverted 1.5
BH: Slow grippy LP ox
charmander defender wrote:
It seems two kind forum members have shown early interest in TSP 2.5, which means they are the ones that will be receiving the blades . :)

I remind you I still have Spinlord Gigant 1.2 in black for anyone interested in testing this fun rubber . It is a bit creased because when I took it off I was not able to unstick it nicely .

Hi, Im interested to test your equipment as long-time im looking for slow blade and slow antispin rubber. If I don't like them i will give back to you or forward them :).

PostPosted: 27 Jul 2019, 18:47 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Anty wrote:
charmander defender wrote:

Hi, Im interested to test your equipment as long-time im looking for slow blade and slow antispin rubber. If I don't like them i will give back to you or forward them :).

Hi! pm sent .

:)

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2019, 21:06 
Super User

Received with sincere thanks a TSP 2.5 Balsa with glued Spinlord Gigant FREE from Charmander Defender. A top bloke and a very genuine person (in my opinion) with a passion like all of us on this forum for table tennis. Thanks for your generosity Char Def. I appreciate it very much. I am sure I will have great fun & enjoyment giving Spinlord Gigant on the TSP Balsa 2.5 blade a test.

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2019, 22:23 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

TTbuddy wrote:
Received with sincere thanks a TSP 2.5 Balsa with glued Spinlord Gigant FREE from Charmander Defender. A top bloke and a very genuine person (in my opinion) with a passion like all of us on this forum for table tennis. Thanks for your generosity Char Def. I appreciate it very much. I am sure I will have great fun & enjoyment giving Spinlord Gigant on the TSP Balsa 2.5 blade a test.

Thank you so much for your kindness!! ;) . I will continue to share my unused tt equipment to whoever likes what I offer . ;)

Yes, I can imagine the fun and enjoyment you will be having with Gigant ,... only then will you truly feel and understand the posts on Spinlord Gigant by the other dear forum members . :lol: :lol: . Time for great moments with your friends !!! :rock: :)

PostPosted: 13 Sep 2019, 06:52 

Blade: Def +
FH: Slow tacky inverted 1.5
BH: Slow grippy LP ox
Today I received the rubber: Spinlord Gigant from "@charmander defender" and not only that but also a nice letter for enjoyment and having fun with the gigant rubber.

Thanks, charmander defender for the rubber and all kind words, I wish you lots of fun and enjoyment with your tt play. Its great example for all of us amateurs (and pros) to share our unused equipment. I have also shared some of my unused equipment but locally.

The rubber is already on Spinlord defender 2 blade :) (a bit damaged blade) waiting to be played in the next few days.

Cheers!

PostPosted: 13 Sep 2019, 09:45 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Anty wrote:
Today I received the rubber: Spinlord Gigant from "@charmander defender" and not only that but also a nice letter for enjoyment and having fun with the gigant rubber.

Thanks, charmander defender for the rubber and all kind words, I wish you lots of fun and enjoyment with your tt play. Its great example for all of us amateurs (and pros) to share our unused equipment. I have also shared some of my unused equipment but locally.

The rubber is already on Spinlord defender 2 blade :) (a bit damaged blade) waiting to be played in the next few days.

Cheers!

I am very glad to share all my tt material but what truly interests me is to feel the kindness and happiness in all our dear forum members . :clap:

There are great personalities in this forum :clap: , believe it or not I can feel a lot through writing .

Let's enjoy our sport :) . There are only two kinds of days : the good and the better ones . I prefer the latter :lol: