OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 06:18

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2007, 00:02 

I am getting rid of some old stuff, im going to try and scrape up enough money for a new FH rubber. The blade is in fantastic condition, but SOME of the rubbers should probably be purchased primarily for the purpose of "trying out" a rubber you are curious about and don't want to fork out money for a new one. If you like how it plays then you can buy a new one. Some of the ELs are in not so good condition, such as pits in the sponge from my terrible attempts at taking glue off. Some of them still have glue on them because i gave up trying to get it off. For those of you who know how to remove glue easily, they should be no problem. I realize that a couple of these rubbers aren't in such great condition and im not going to try and get much for them.

I can ship rubbers for like 1$ a piece in a padded envelope, probably even 2 or 3 rubbers.

Butterfly Firehand - in great condition, few minor dings on edges. I have pictures upon request. 20$ shipped.

Donic Coppa JO Gold Red- Sponge is in perfect condition, was only used for a couple weeks. Has a spot up at the top where the topsheet was ripped. It is still legal, and i colored the sponge red so you can't tell from farther away. 8$ shipped

Donic New Desto F2 Black - Played same amount of time as the JO Gold. Sponge is in pretty much perfect condition. Topsheet has a few tiny crumbles on the edges. 8$ shipped

Sriver EL Red 2.1 - sponge is in decent condition, There are some pits but it doesn't really effect play. It still has a thin layer of glue on it. 6$ shipped

Sriver EL Black 2.1 - sponge has a some pits, some are a lil bigger than the Red 2.1. The glue is partly peeled, i gave up after i took out too many pits. 5$ shipped

Sriver EL Red 1.9 - Sponge has no pits in the center, some near the edges. Very thin layer of glue on it, doesn't even really need to be peeled to be played. 5$ shipped

Sriver EL Black 1.9 - Sponge has a few pits and tears on the edges, just very small ones in the center. There is a medium-thin layer of glue on it that might need to be peeled. 5$ shipped.

If somebody takes all the srivers off of me at once, ill sell them for 15 dollars. That is 4 rubbers for like half of the price of one new one.

These will probably only be able to be shipped conUS only, enless somebody wants to pay for them to be shipped elsewhere. The Donic rubbers would be worth it, but probably not the Srivers.

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!