OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 17 Apr 2024, 03:26

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2010, 17:41 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

Blade: Matador
FH: Tibhar K1 Euro
BH: SuperGlanti
Well.... I did it. I just ordered one black Dtechs 1,2 mm from http://www.vrocosport.nl/

I consider this to be a birthday gift to myself, and therefore it does'n matter if I really will replace my trusted Dawei 388D with it, and I can still try Akkadi L1 a little later. I think L1 is more similar to 388 and I want to try something a little more different. Just for the fun of it :)

Now again... The Wait (I really like Metallica's verison of that song :) )

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2010, 17:54 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

Oops... I did it again. Just ordered a black Donic Akkadi L1 ox to put on my soft Avalox sponge. This is what happens when you get bored at work and when someone has given you money to spend "on something fun only for you" (it was my birthday a week ago). What could be more fun than testing lp's? Still haven't got my Dtechs from Holland though (and those bastards beat us last night in soccer, qualification for Europeean Championships :@ ).
Anyway, I probably will have them both tomorrow, and if time is on my side there will be an opportunity to test them both against the robot this weekend. I will pu a report here somewhere when I feel I have something to say about these three rubbers.

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2014, 22:08 
Super User

Def-attack wrote:
Well.... I did it. I just ordered one black Dtechs 1,2 mm from http://www.vrocosport.nl/

I consider this to be a birthday gift to myself, and therefore it does'n matter if I really will replace my trusted Dawei 388D with it, and I can still try Akkadi L1 a little later. I think L1 is more similar to 388 and I want to try something a little more different. Just for the fun of it :)

How did it work out with Dtechs 1,2 and have you tried it in ox to compare ?

Soren

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2014, 22:14 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

Tenergy05fx wrote:
Def-attack wrote:

Soren

That waas a long time ago.... I have never tried DTecS in ox. And neither 1,2 mm or 1,6 mm worked that well for me on a Joo Se Hyuk. But I tried it on a dampening sponge. But I havefound out I need more grip, my game over the table suffer to much otherwise. Dawei 388 D has the perfect balance between grip and spin reversal for my game. But it was too fast on a Joo-blade but perfect on VKM. I never liked to play without a sponge.

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2014, 00:33 
Super User

Def-attack wrote:
Tenergy05fx wrote:
Def-attack wrote:

Soren

That waas a long time ago.... I have never tried DTecS in ox. And neither 1,2 mm or 1,6 mm worked that well for me on a Joo Se Hyuk. But I tried it on a dampening sponge. But I havefound out I need more grip, my game over the table suffer to much otherwise. Dawei 388 D has the perfect balance between grip and spin reversal for my game. But it was too fast on a Joo-blade but perfect on VKM. I never liked to play without a sponge.

Okay, I will test Dtechs both 0x and 1,2 mm red.
I will test it on Defplay, since I have two of them...

PostPosted: 21 Jan 2018, 09:04 
Super User

Blade: Donic Defplay Senso
FH: Mark V HPS 2.0
BH: Dtecs OX
Tenergy05fx wrote:
Okay, I will test Dtechs both 0x and 1,2 mm red.
I will test it on Defplay, since I have two of them...

Although this was back in 2014 I am very curious how you found them both. Just had a go on a friends Dtecs 0.5 but on some Cornellieu 3000 offensive + blade. It was super fast! I didn't get on well with it but then it could have been the blade...

My Vlog / Blog
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=32572