OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 19:59

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2008, 13:33 
A Beautiful Brain

Hi tatlwai,
Videos from these online video playing sites such as Google, Youtube, Revver and Veoh, etc can be downloaded and played in a player like Gom player or Media Player Classic...Some of these sites allow the download of videos however there is a way to download any video and that is to get the Orbit downloader and right click and use the Grab video option or whatever option suits your required download...and depends a bit on which browser you use....but it will grab all videos...or in fact anything on a web page...but just click videos at the top of the grab sheet to remove unwanted items from the list
The Gom player is available at the link below...the Gom player is great because it has a frame by frame advance by using the F key on your keyboard...you can also set many options to the mouse clicks..go here to get it
http://www.gomplayer.com/main.html

And here to get the Orbit downloader http://www.orbitdownloader.com/index.htm

fosss

tatlwai wrote:

I just notice about this posts, very interesting, whatever happened to these video collections? I am only interested in players using long pips, especially those who use them for attacks. Actually, Martinspin.com have a bunch of them. :) Unfortunately, some can only be watched in small windows, my eyes are hurting.

FH = Transcend SP on a MAX Big Slam sponge.
BH = Bomb Talent OX

Last edited by fosssil on 25 Jan 2008, 15:23, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2008, 15:16 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
tatlwai wrote:
I just notice about this posts, very interesting, whatever happened to these video collections? I am only interested in players using long pips, especially those who use them for attacks. Actually, Martinspin.com have a bunch of them. :) Unfortunately, some can only be watched in small windows, my eyes are hurting.

I would love to still do this, but I need help collecting them... yes martinspin has a great collection of vids!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Jan 2008, 05:52 
Super User

haggisv wrote:
tatlwai wrote:

I would love to still do this, but I need help collecting them... yes martinspin has a great collection of vids!

I have a good collection and a 'mental index' of many more.
Most are recorded from tv, usually cctv5 of china, is that an issue?

If not what would you like me to do? I could supply megaupload links or i could email or otherwise pass the files, 30Meg to 455Meg

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Jan 2008, 07:36 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
If you've already got them on megaupload, please PM me the links, and I'll organise them and put them on a webpage.

Cheers!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 03 Feb 2008, 21:17 
Super User

Hey folks

Does anybody know the rubbers and wood of LI Qian?

Thanks, Martin

DMS Spinfire OX | STIGA Hornet | YASAKA Cobalt OX

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Feb 2008, 15:28 
Super User

Hey all

I started to list videos of some top 100 pips players in a separate box with the title "Pips Table Tennis Players" on my homepage. This collection is rather young but I hope to enlarge this offering.

I'll try to put a link to every video for a larger view in a separate window.

Cheers, Martin

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Feb 2008, 16:11 
Rotatus Maximus
Rotatus Maximus

^ cool bananas!

Member of Anastasia's Fan Club

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Feb 2008, 16:12 
A Beautiful Brain

Hi bcbcbc,
Could you please upload them to www.Veoh.com ...
When uploaded to Veoh, they can be played and they use the Flv (flash Video) process...however, what is unique about Veoh, is that if you install their player, the you can download the files at the full size they were loaded up...so if you uploaded a 363 mb file I can download that 363 mb file from Veoh, complete, but if I want to play it I have to watch the reduced resolution Flv version, which is not that bad...but needed so it loads fast for playing online.

Not many folks know that you can download the full original file from Veoh...and if you could upload your files it would be great...
Maybe try one and see how it goes...you need to be a free member and need to install the free Veoh player/ uploaded/ downloader, but downloading from Veoh is dead easy and not the hassle and slowness like Mega-upload can be for non members

fosss

bcbcbc wrote:
haggisv wrote:
tatlwai wrote:

If not what would you like me to do? I could supply megaupload links or i could email or otherwise pass the files, 30Meg to 455Meg

FH = Transcend SP on a MAX Big Slam sponge.
BH = Bomb Talent OX

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Feb 2008, 02:27 
Super User

fosssil wrote:
Hi bcbcbc,
When uploaded to Veoh, they can be played and they use the Flv (flash Video) process...however, what is unique about Veoh, is that if you install their player, the you can download the files at the full size they were loaded up...so if you uploaded a 363 mb file I can download that 363 mb file from Veoh, complete, but if I want to play it I have to watch the reduced resolution Flv version, which is not that bad...but needed so it loads fast for playing online.

Not many folks know that you can download the full original file from Veoh...and if you could upload your files it would be great...
Maybe try one and see how it goes...you need to be a free member and need to install the free Veoh player/ uploaded/ downloader, but downloading from Veoh is dead easy and not the hassle and slowness like Mega-upload can be for non members

fosss

bcbcbc wrote:
haggisv wrote:
tatlwai wrote:

I got busy(and lazy) right after I said i'd do this. I will do it sometime.

I will look at veoh but I'm not signing up for anything. I tried loading full matches to google and it took HOURS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Feb 2008, 02:43 
Super User

Hey bcbcbc

bcbcbc wrote:
fosssil wrote:
Hi bcbcbc,

fosss

bcbcbc wrote:
haggisv wrote:
tatlwai wrote:

I got busy(and lazy) right after I said i'd do this. I will do it sometime.

I will look at veoh but I'm not signing up for anything. I tried loading full matches to google and it took HOURS!

I made very good experiences with VEOH. If you'll upload some videos to Megaupload, I could download them and upload to VEOH for you.

Cheers, Martin

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Feb 2008, 04:59 
For your Long A's Only
For your Long A's Only

Blade: BBC Doubl Diamond
FH: Prasidha Tokyo Max
BH: RITC 755 OX
If I can uploaded my videos through veoh.com, anybody can. Fosssil can verify that. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Feb 2008, 03:00 
Super User

I uploaded one small vid to veoh.
Dr Neubauer vs Liang Ko Liang

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v5947221zCpJ8ZhA

veoh wont upload .rmvb which is most of what I have.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Feb 2008, 04:59 
Super User

martinspin wrote:
Hey all

I started to list videos of some top 100 pips players in a separate box with the title "Pips Table Tennis Players" on my homepage. This collection is rather young but I hope to enlarge this offering.

I'll try to put a link to every video for a larger view in a separate window.

Cheers, Martin

I finally took time to look at the pips player box on your site.
very nice!

Two items though:
1. You left out Song Ah Sim sp/sp
2. I think Solja should be listed sp/flp. Flp just because frictionless is notably different than 'normal' lp. Sp forehand because even though Joola has claimed she used Drum I believe the multiple reports that she uses short or medium pips on the fh are more accurate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Feb 2008, 07:18 
Super User

Hey bcbcbc

Thanks for your inputs. I've changed this items.

Cheers, Martin

bcbcbc wrote:
I finally took time to look at the pips player box on your site.
very nice!
Two items though:
1. You left out Song Ah Sim sp/sp
2. I think Solja should be listed sp/flp. Flp just because frictionless is notably different than 'normal' lp. Sp forehand because even though Joola has claimed she used Drum I believe the multiple reports that she uses short or medium pips on the fh are more accurate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Feb 2008, 09:22 
Super User

Hey folks

On the ITTF-site is a video of a female pips player that isn't listed by bcbcbc. It's LI Jie (NED) and she's a pure chopper. You'll find that video here at the section "Evergrande Real Estate 4". It's the match against KWAK Bang Bang.

Cheers, Martin

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next