OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 06:03

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: 08 Mar 2014, 00:49 

Yes. Still salivate at new lp possibilities but she's still awesome. In view of so many serious tributes to other lps, e.g. Talon, CC, Curl, Dorn, etc., conclusion must be "horses for courses".

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2014, 19:43 

I have now mounted Cropcircles 0,5 on my Firewall plus blade.

Looking forward to try it out.

Usually I prefer OX but will give this 0,5 a try, maybe I will take the sponge off afterwards if it does not work out for me ;)

Andro HD 2,0
-----------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: 04 Sep 2014, 06:15 

Blade: TSP Balsa 5.5 All+
FH: Nittaku Beautry 1.8mm
BH: S&T Hellfire ox
I have put red cropcircles ox on my backhand and am so far unbeaten in practice.
I will update as get more used to it and try to play some of the players I usually lose to.

Setup3: Blade: DMS Destroyer FH: Tenergy 05 max BH: DMS Transformer 1.5

PostPosted: 04 Sep 2014, 15:39 

I Wonder how much difference there is between a Cropcircles in OX and in 0,5 in a FIREWALL BLADE.

Have anyone tried it?

Andro HD 2,0
-----------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2015, 08:20 
Super User

Blade: DMS Revolution
FH: XIOM Vega China max
BH: DrN ABS fAnti max
i am reviving the thread again :)

does any1 still plays with CC?

comparison with talon and DG is what i am most looking for...DG braking pips to fast, talon little to fast for my blade, so CC sound like a good alternative after i read all 7 pages :)

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn my inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2015, 08:45 
Super User

Blade: XVT Balsa Carbon 10mm all
FH: Xiom Sigma Pro 2 2.0
BH: Globe 979 OX
There is enough of a difference between CC and Talon for me, since I play with CC all of the time, I can't just grab the Talon an play at the same level, much lower.

Cpen SOS Wood / 4H 729 802-40 2.0 / BH GD Talon use righthanded shakehand grip
HARDBAT / Shakehand Hock 3 ply / Friendship Dr Evil OX .. Play Right-handed

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2015, 16:33 
Super User

Blade: Sanwei F3 Pro (=TB ALC)
FH: Tibhar MX-D max
BH: Hellfire X/Dtecs ox
I play with CC, which is great match to my Joola CWX blade.

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2015, 23:15 

Will just repeat comments I have made on other posts. I have compared CC, DG, Talon, 755, and Pogo (to name the main contenders) in both OX and 0.5-1.0 configurations. Lately, these have been used on a Dr. Neubauer Titan, i.e. Re Impact. My style is close to table attack, including backhand "loops" with the long pips. As a result, my conclusions may not be apt for modern defenders, choppers, etc. For my style and with an active wrist that both Jim W. and McAfee refer to, I find the CC incomparable for chop blocking, side swiping, aggressive blocks off the bounce, and attacking loops that rarely are returned. Talon and DG are good but CC was better. Pogo in its 0.6 configuration was lovely as an attacking rubber but I found it to have a high return comparatively that, on blocks, made life easier for better opponents. To put it another way, I find CC multi-dimensional for changing speed, spin, and placement. The others, all good, have one dimension less for my style.

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2015, 02:20 
Super User

tnx...it sounds promising...

where can i buy it the cheapest? i have seen all range of prices...

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn my inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2015, 02:50 
Ninja of the Holy Chtchet
Ninja of the Holy Chtchet

Blade: Koji Matsushita
FH: Tibhar MX-S Max
BH: Yasaka Rising Dragon 2.0
111Iceman111 wrote:
tnx...it sounds promising...

where can i buy it the cheapest? i have seen all range of prices...

Where are you located?

USA
http://www.colestt.com/pips-out.php

TTDD - Germany
https://www.ttdd.de/GiantDragonlange-noppen.html

Projects: Player Equipment Grid
Comprehensive Thin Inverted Chopping Rubbers Grid ⇝ Please send me corrections or new submissions

PostPosted: 14 Nov 2015, 22:59 
Super User

in Croatia (Europe), tnx...will order it and post impressions later...

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2015, 21:48 
Super User

so, Cropcircles (CC from now on :) has finally arrived yesterday and had a couple of games with it...

it arrived without glue sheet but with already sticky surface, so i just glued it to the blade without any glue...

my initial impressions after some games played: compared to DG, little slower, more grippy, little lower spin reversal...but it felt really good...

because of slower pace and grippy surface, i had a feeling of immense control...and all my chop blocks were landing on the table shorter than usual, so ppl that i usually play against had more trouble with it than with DG...i hope it stays that way with others too :lol:

i decided to leave it on for upcoming game on thursday bcs i want to see how it will behave in a proper match...

thats it for now...

PostPosted: 17 Dec 2015, 08:07 
Super User

111Iceman111 wrote:
so, Cropcircles (CC from now on :) has finally arrived yesterday and had a couple of games with it...

it arrived without glue sheet but with already sticky surface, so i just glued it to the blade without any glue...

my initial impressions after some games played: compared to DG, little slower, more grippy, little lower spin reversal...but it felt really good...

because of slower pace and grippy surface, i had a feeling of immense control...and all my chop blocks were landing on the table shorter than usual, so ppl that i usually play against had more trouble with it than with DG...i hope it stays that way with others too :lol:

i decided to leave it on for upcoming game on thursday bcs i want to see how it will behave in a proper match...

thats it for now...

What is your latest ? I recently beat a Grass DTecS OX player because of better control.

PostPosted: 17 Dec 2015, 08:34 
Super User

i am playing with it since...

better control than DG and dragon talon, with less speed and reversal...but not by much, there is still enough reversal that opponents make mistakes and i can put 1 more ball on the table...

i won a tournament this weekend with it...i think i won the final match almost exclusively thanks to CC on the BH, because it is slower and i am able to return harder balls...

that being said, i will try over winter brake even slower blade and even slower lp, hellfire and easy-p, because i think i need something on my BH to survive 3rd ball attack of a good players...and i have my doubts CC will not be slow enough...

PostPosted: 25 May 2016, 23:45 
Super User

I borrowed a friend's DTecS yesterday. I played a game without warm up and won similar to playing with CC. I think both rubbers play similar to me with my style.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next