OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 19:54

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post subject: Re: Spinlord Blitzschlag
PostPosted: 21 Oct 2012, 17:44 
Super User

Blade: Victas Matsushita
FH: Joola Dynaryz ZGR
BH: Tibhar Grass DTecS
Hi dingwall

I could not agree more.However the higher the level I play at the more difficult controlling the DTecS style rubbers becomes. Strangely though if I play control style pips such as UpUpUpUp ux at a lower level they are less effective for me but work well at higher levels.

I have come to the conclusion that when playing against higher class players who put more topspin on their loops and drives and have a wide range of spin serves pips like Blitzschlag work well. I can also use them on faster blades which helps my forehand.

Having said that just off to my club for a knock to try DTecS on a different blade. When it goes well there is nothing like it since the Frictionless ban!

Bulldog :devil:

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 21 Oct 2012, 21:56 
Unorthodox Batman
Unorthodox Batman

Bulldog wrote:
Hi dingwall

I could not agree more.However the higher the level I play at the more difficult controlling the DTecS style rubbers becomes. Strangely though if I play control style pips such as UpUpUpUp ux at a lower level they are less effective for me but work well at higher levels.

I have come to the conclusion that when playing against higher class players who put more topspin on their loops and drives and have a wide range of spin serves pips like Blitzschlag work well. I can also use them on faster blades which helps my forehand.

Having said that just off to my club for a knock to try DTecS on a different blade. When it goes well there is nothing like it since the Frictionless ban!

Bulldog :devil:

Hi Bulldog. I probably would have agreed with you 100% were it not for the Tachi. i couldnt handle dtecs on anything else which was quick enough to keep my forehand in play. Have you tried dtecs and Tachi?

PostPosted: 22 Oct 2012, 00:46 
Super User

The BS seems to polarize the opinions. Some say "much control but totally harmless" the other "although controlled still disturbing". On Tuesday and Thursday I had convincing performances with the BS. On Friday I was kind of a lackadaisical fellow (=> I hope this is the right idiom) and had great difficulties, everybody kicking me around. When the last game started I was really annoyed with me and started very aggressive countering with the BS and at once the pressure was on the other side. So it seems that the BS obliges to a certain amount of aggression and activity.

PostPosted: 22 Oct 2012, 05:18 
Unorthodox Batman
Unorthodox Batman

Lol, not sure the abbreviation BS would be what Spinlord had in mind!
:o

PostPosted: 22 Oct 2012, 06:26 
Super User

Blade: Victas Matsushita
FH: Joola Dynaryz ZGR
BH: Tibhar Grass DTecS
Hi dingwol

I have not tried Tachi simply because of the balsa handle. I bought a Neubauer blade with a balsa handle so years ago and it was really flimsy. It has deterred me from purchasing Rendler blades.

Perhaps I ought to give it a go as I would hate to die wondering. I miss the fast push and occasional killer blocks that come with DTecS. Although I did beat a Worcestershire junior recently and he had trouble with the UpUpUpUp ux. it is advertised as a good alternative to frictionless.

Could or would Re-impact make one for a Tachi for me with a stronger handle? I would invest then and put my other blades and rubbers in the loft!

Bulldog.

PostPosted: 22 Oct 2012, 07:43 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
dingwol2 wrote:
Lol, not sure the abbreviation BS would be what Spinlord had in mind! :o

LOL So true! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 07 Nov 2012, 13:03 

Played with Blitzschlag tonight for about two hours on Firewall +. Played against a 2300 two-wing looper. Not as disruptive as GD Talon. Control is amazing, though. Low, short blocks just over the net. Overall, a great rubber that works great with Firewall +. I played with Andro Fibercomp with GD Talon on it and I'm switching to this one. Really nice!

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2012, 01:17 

Marathon Man wrote:
haggisv wrote:
Wow you're quick!

Thanks Derf59, can't wait till you try it! :up:

People from France are always fast........

Cheers,
Ma'man

Hi . Marathon
You have that rubber ( spin lord blitzchlag) for trade in my octopus ???

PostPosted: 14 Nov 2012, 18:30 

Blade: OSP Imune Pushblocker
FH: Yasaka Rakza Z
BH: DrNeubauer TroubleMaker
Sorry I've forgotten to put the result of my test. :(

The Blitzschlag is easy to play, dont take the spin of opponent, is softer than his brother the Dornenglanz and has the same control also.
The Blitzschlag is better if you want to slow down the game and to make shorter blocks but I've found it less precise than the Dornanglanz for an offensive game like mine.

I think it could be a good pimple for people which have found the Dornenglanz a little bit hard but appreciate the opportunities to play easily all the shots of tennis table ;)

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2013, 20:59 

Super control is it's biggest advantage. Find it not so good as ex. Boomerang Classic on attacks on spinny serves. But love the short blocks even on very fast and spinny loops.

I have now not SB on any of my blades. Just find some other LP WHO are better to attack with.

I am now (november 2014) playing with Tibhar Grass Dtecs OX, and have played with this since september 2013 and can't find another LB with better allround properties and on sametime with one of the best disruptive effect you can get in LP rubbers.

My setup 1 - Depend on opponent's style: Blade: Joola Toni Hold - BH: TSP Curl P-1r OX red - FH DHC Hurricane Neo 3 2,0mm. Black (against aggressive loop players)

My setup 3: Blade: Dr. Neubauer Firewall Plus | BH: Tibhar Grass Dtecs OX Red | FH: Adidas P7 1,8 mm. black (Most for fun) (against Contra and "slower" play styles)

Last edited by bfreund on 03 Nov 2014, 04:29, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: 28 May 2013, 03:55 
Super User

Derf59 wrote:
Sorry I've forgotten to put the result of my test. :(

The Blitzschlag is easy to play, dont take the spin of opponent, is softer than his brother the Dornenglanz and has the same control also.
The Blitzschlag is better if you want to slow down the game and to make shorter blocks but I've found it less precise than the Dornanglanz for an offensive game like mine.

I think it could be a good pimple for people which have found the Dornenglanz a little bit hard but appreciate the opportunities to play easily all the shots of tennis table ;)

Is it posible that Blitzschlag and Dornenglanz are the same LP but first vertically aligned and second horisontally aligned?
So one plays same effect on strokes with horisontal head like the other one with vertical head and vice versa?
I play with Dornenglanz, but I want to try Blitzschlag because I prefer vertically aligned LP for my strokes with FH LP...

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2013, 19:50 

Blade: Donic Appelgreen Senso V2
FH: Donic P1 turbo
BH: L. P.
Hi,

I tried a lot of pimples these few months (started with AKADI L2 and finished with Feint 0X ) on my mazunov blade. All of them not easy to control a lot of balls landing of the table.
I want to keep this blade with my barracuda on forehand.!

Can someone tell me if i tried BS on the mazunov it will be easier to control the ball?

Best regards

Style: something like Fabian AKerstrom

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2014, 08:05 
Super User

Hi mates, is BS any good for a chopping game ?
I would like a chopping rubber with a little more disruption than my FL2 !
But Spinlord is mostly famous for lp's for blocking and disruption game ?

Soren

PostPosted: 03 Jul 2014, 17:56 

I know one thing for fact... when we have the pips wide spaced from each other means control.. but then you need the right blade to make the pips to play the right effect RITC 755-2 ox is an good rubber on DHS 032 , its an basswood and give's lot's of effect for backhand and for forehand the same rubber with 0.8 sponge and more smooth blade is fantastic. ox is good for block and push and chop.when comes to spin lord brand i think the zeitgeisht is the best and better than dornenglanz .

PostPosted: 11 Aug 2016, 04:07 
Super User

Blade: Butterfly Defence II
FH: Tibhar Evolution MX-P 2.2
BH: TSP Curl P1r 0.5mm
is BS has better backspin vs topspin in mid distance comparing to DG ?
how about BS durbality?