OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 04:59

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: 04 Mar 2013, 05:05 

******Moderator Warning - Beware Who you give your Personal details to on the forum*****
(inserted by Moderator - do not remove)

hookshot wrote:
I think any legit outfit would be glad to share who they are. By not doing this, alarm bells are raised.
WHO are you and where can we find your site please?

To the moderator > I really do not appreciate this warning non-sense. You asked me about this at mytabletennis.net and I explained you but you continue to harass me. I do not care if you delete my whole postings based on your paranoia.

I explained VERY clearly > I am NOT collecting names for marketing purposes to sell you something later or to sell your names to a third party. I am not trying to sell you anything now or later. What more guarantees do you want ? I need your playing information to see if you are indeed a chopper .

Noone need to email me. Also unless you agree to my strict conditions of test I will not be sending you the rubber. So what is the big deal ? If I really wanted to find out where any of you lived / your life history etc , it will take maybe a week at most. Your personal information is not as secret or sacred as you want delude yourself into believing.

I will be full release details of this offer in 2 or 3 weeks (closer to World Chamionships in Paris) . If you want to wait till then , fine. But I have a limited supply and I will give preference to those who contacted me early.

To be honest you and some of your posters are making mountains out of molehill and actually creating lot of excitement and this is only helping me and I thank you for it.

A new rubber manufacturer looking for players to test their rubbers. You will get a free sheet of rubber if you care to help us by participating in this initial test study.
These are long-pips rubbers and we also primarily looking for off-the table chop defenders but would consider at the table block defenders if enough rubbers left. So both type players are encouraged to apply .
There is also going to be a cash gift of US $100 each for the first 10 players chosen and who accept the test conditions (Offer was for 5 players earlier but had been doubled for the first 10 players) as a thank you for helping us ( actually more for helping yourselves) . :up:

We are looking for players intermediate skill level (USATT rating approximately about 1400 or above) but would consider others if we have any rubber sheets left since we have a limited supply of initial batch.
With such lack of choppers in actual existenece, we may be lucky to get 10 chop defenders worldwide to even apply. So everyone worldwide is encouraged to apply if you are truly a chop defender or even a block defender. What else you got to lose except winning US $100 cash ?
We also prefer players who are currently playing in USATT league or similar league at your club or Canadian equivalent or those who plan to play in a USATT tournament within next 2 or 3 months especially 3 star or bigger but that is not important.

We will also consider tournament / league players worldwide (We now realize we have no choice because of severe shorage of chop defenders worldwide :n:)
If you are interested simply reply to us via email with following information .
Please reply to :- <snip>
Your full name :-
Your email address :-
Your current rating (or estimated ) in USATT League or Tournament or Canadian :League Tournament ;
Next planned USATT or Canadian Tournament entered or will enter :-
Name of League > If playing in a USATT league (or other league elsewhere in the world) :-

Your playing style & Forehand / Backhand rubber and blade

Once we receive this we will email you the test data collection conditions form & waiver. Once you complete it in full with your shipping address , we will mail you your free rubber sheet for you to test and provide us with feedback. Your $100 gift will also be sent to first 10 players once all conditions are verified as met

Last edited by DynaLoop on 05 Mar 2013, 10:16, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: 04 Mar 2013, 08:02 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
Perhaps you can share a little more about yourself, either by posting, or via PM in private, because if you're offering stuff for free, and now you're offering cash prizes as well, I'd like to have some confidence that you're genuine... as I'm sure others here feel the same way.

PostPosted: 04 Mar 2013, 08:06 
Do you feel lucky (young) punk?
Do you feel lucky (young) punk?

Blade: Juic Hinoki One Ply
FH: Tibhar 5Q
BH: Scandal
I think any legit outfit would be glad to share who they are. By not doing this, alarm bells are raised.

PostPosted: 04 Mar 2013, 08:09 
The King

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&saf ... 0Gmail.com

No noteworthy results other than this thread and a similar post on mytt.net

Put to rest:
Galaxy T10 Bluefire M2 2.0 Palio Ck531a ox
Victas Koji Matsushita Tibhar Genius+Optimium sound MAX * Spinlord Dornenglanz ox
Donic Defplay Senso Tibhar Aurus Sound Black max * Grass D-tecs ox

Check out my quest for my new blade here: http://ooakforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=23241
Current standings:
Butterfly Matshushita powerdefence * Joola Chen Weixing * Nittaku KVU * Nittaku Shake defense* Tibhar stratus power defense * Victas Koji Matsushita * Yasaka Sweeper * Win-Tec power defence

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2013, 08:54 

hookshot wrote:

To the moderator > I really do not appreciate this warning non-sense. You asked me about this at mytabletennis.net and I explained you but you continue to harass me. I do not care if you delete my whole postings based on your paranoia.

I explained VERY clearly > I am NOT collecting names for marketing purposes to sell you something later or to sell your names to a third party. I am not trying to sell you anything now or later. What more guarantees do you want ? I need your playing information to see if you are indeed a chopper .

Noone need to email me. Also unless you agree to my strict conditions of test I will not be sending you the rubber. So what is the big deal ? If I really wanted to find out where any of you lived / your life history etc , it will take maybe a week at most. Your personal information is not as secret or sacred as you want delude yourself into believing.

I will be full release details of this offer in 2 or 3 weeks (closer to World Chamionships in Paris) . If you want to wait till then , fine. But I have a limited supply and I will give preference to those who contacted me early.

To be honest you and some of your posters are making mountains out of molehill and actually creating lot of excitement and this is only helping me and I thank you for it.

Last edited by DynaLoop on 05 Mar 2013, 10:15, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2013, 08:58 
A.D.D.I.C.T.T.
A.D.D.I.C.T.T.

Blade: Victas Koji Matsushita ZC
FH: BTY Dignics 64 (2.1mm)
BH: Victas P1V (1.5mm)
Your last post has definitely inspired me to try your ever-so-tempting offer. Nice customer service skills!

[Other gear I've used]
Blades: Butterfly Defence 3, Butterfly Defence Pro, Butterfly Innerforce ZLC, Butterfly Innershield, DHS Power G7, Stiga Offensive Classic Carbon
SPs: Friendship 802 (1.5), TSP Spectol (1.3, 1.8, 2.1), TSP Spectol Speed (1.3), TSP Super Spinpips Chop Sponge 2 (0.5, 1.3)
LPs: Butterfly Feint Long II (1), Butterfly Feint Long III (0.5, 1.3), Tibhar Grass D.TecS (OX), TSP Curl P1-R (0.5, 1, 1.3), TSP Curl P4 (1.3)

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2013, 10:24 

WifWafWon wrote:
Your last post has definitely inspired me to try your ever-so-tempting offer. Nice customer service skills!

Oh yeah All chop defenders be very scared. I am a serial killer who plans to use your personal information to come to your house and loop-kill you to death and then steal all your money and rob house clean LOL

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2013, 10:45 
The EJ's Boogyman
The EJ's Boogyman

If you are in the business of developing rubbers don't you have a website or a brand name or some sort of information you can give regarding yourself? Why don't you share this? Also, if you are going to spend R and D money on a rubber why would you ask 1400 players for their advice on long pimples? It all sounds very fishy.

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2013, 11:03 

carbonman wrote:
If you are in the business of developing rubbers don't you have a website or a brand name or some sort of information you can give regarding yourself? Why don't you share this? Also, if you are going to spend R and D money on a rubber why would you ask 1400 players for their advice on long pimples? It all sounds very fishy.

I told earlier more information is coming soon in a few weeks Other than that , all I can say is that don't bother if you do not trust me. Just as simple as that . Noone is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to do it.

Thanks again for contributing to building up excitement

If you read what I have said, it did not say 1400 and below. It meant 1400 and over .

Also if 2000 choppers over 2500 (like they existed) emailed me , then obviously I would pick the the top 20 or 30 who will also meet my strict test conditions

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2013, 11:23 

carbonman wrote:

If you are in the business <you assume>

of developing rubbers < you assume>

have a website < who says I should "yet" >

brand name< why can't I NOT have a brand name yet ? >

spend R & D money < you assume again>

< Sounds fishy > I am giving away rubbers free and possibly $100 plus something else far far more valuable than $100 (I won't discuss it now).

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2013, 12:19 
The EJ's Boogyman
The EJ's Boogyman

'I assume' because you give no details about who you are or what you are doing. Even if you did have a legitimate product to sell, who is going to buy from you with your attitude?

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2013, 13:03 

carbonman wrote:
'I assume' because you give no details about who you are or what you are doing. Even if you did have a legitimate product to sell, who is going to buy from you with your attitude?

I repeatedly said details will be provided later.

If you want to be paranoid over nothing and shoot me down for kicks , knock yourself out & have fun

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2013, 13:47 

carbonman wrote:
who is going to buy from you with your attitude?

Even though these long pips are in infant stages of development, you all will be begging me for this rubber, if you are good enough to be able to handle them

Therefore in fact I can afford to be cocky & arrogant if I wanted but I really am not. For God's sake I badly want to give away free rubber and possiby $100 for just testing these rubbers but you make me look like some sort of criminal for irrational reasons.

I really don't appreciate it

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2013, 15:10 
Any Which Way You Can
Any Which Way You Can

It looks like this impasse is not going to resolve in the current direction it is going. I therefore have a suggestion for Dynaloop.
Find a reputable online retailers in your country and get them to help you out with this. Send your rubbers to whichever retailer who agree to help you out. And have prospective testers send their details to this online retailer. You then decide who you want to test and the online retailer will send out the rubber for the testers. You can use part or all of the money meant for the testers to pay the retailer for his effort. I am sure keen testers won't need to be paid. You can always offer them a free proper rubber instead when it is in real production.
Bottomline, have everything at this stage goes through a reputable online retailer. In fact, I won't be surprised if most of the testers chosen might have bought from said retailer and would be more than comfortable to provide whatever further info you require through said retailer.

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2013, 15:41 
Count Darkula
Count Darkula

Blade: Bty Gergely T5000
FH: TSP Regalis Blue Max
BH: Tibhar Grass Dtecs
What a great idea Choi!

S/U 3: Blade: Bty Gergely . No rubbers...thinking of adding Red Dtecs and Black Rasant
Aussie Table Tennis Shop / Aussie Table Tennis Facebook Page / Equipment Review Index / Read my Reb Report Blog: click here.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!