OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 04:05

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post subject: Milky way neptune
PostPosted: 04 Nov 2015, 22:44 

Hey!

Here is review of Neptune on my blog

http://ttbro.blogspot.com/2015/11/milky ... art-3.html

Post subject: Re: Milky way neptune
PostPosted: 04 Nov 2015, 22:52 
Count Darkula
Count Darkula

Blade: Bty Gergely T5000
FH: TSP Regalis Blue Max
BH: Tibhar Grass Dtecs
Warning to members - the blog this post links to is not written in English.

This is an English speaking forum. We also have a blog area on the forum already. Posting a link to a blog written in a foreign language without at least giving a warning is not really an appropriate thing to do, as it is a waste of most people's time so follow the link. If you'd like to put an English translation in this thread, that would be an acceptable thing to do.

S/U 3: Blade: Bty Gergely . No rubbers...thinking of adding Red Dtecs and Black Rasant
Aussie Table Tennis Shop / Aussie Table Tennis Facebook Page / Equipment Review Index / Read my Reb Report Blog: click here.

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2015, 23:17 

RebornTTEvnglist wrote:

This is an English speaking forum. We also have a blog area on the forum already. Posting a link to a blog written in a foreign language without at least giving a warning is not really an appropriate thing to do, as it is a waste of most people's time so follow the link. If you'd like to put an English translation in this thread, that would be an acceptable thing to do.

There is an english translation. You just have to scroll down and under the russian text and video is english version
My blog is russian-english

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2015, 23:24 
Reverse Psychologist
Reverse Psychologist

Blade: Victas Matsushita Off
FH: Tibhar EL-s 1.9
BH: Victas Curl P1V 1.0
Sirius, you're playing well. What other chopping pips have you tried? I tried Neptune 0.7 for a short time two years ago and I liked it too. Just a little less stable (but little more disruptive?) then P1r maybe. That is, if I remember it correctly, must try it again one day...

It might be a good idea to also start a blog (with videos if possible!) here on the forum, Sirius, you'll get a lot of reactions, feedback, etc.

RebornTTEvnglist wrote:

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2015, 23:28 
Count Darkula
Count Darkula

Great idea Pipsy!

S/U 3: Blade: Bty Gergely . No rubbers...thinking of adding Red Dtecs and Black Rasant
Aussie Table Tennis Shop / Aussie Table Tennis Facebook Page / Equipment Review Index / Read my Reb Report Blog: click here.

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2015, 23:43 

Pipsy wrote:
Sirius, you're playing well. What other chopping pips have you tried? I tried Neptune 0.7 for a short time two years ago and I liked it too. Just a little less stable (but little more disruptive?) then P1r maybe. That is, if I remember it correctly, must try it again one day...

It might be a good idea to also start a blog (with videos if possible!) here on the forum, Sirius, you'll get a lot of reactions, feedback, etc.

RebornTTEvnglist wrote:

Ok. And how could I make my blog here? Just make topic?
Also I want to ask you: I have matsushita pro model. How do you think would it be better in my game?(I mean control in classic defence)

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2015, 23:44 
Count Darkula
Count Darkula

sirius13phobos wrote:
Ok. And how could I make my blog here? Just make topic?

Yes, just make a new topic in the Blog section.

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2015, 23:46 

Quote:
What other chopping pips have you tried?

I tried I lot: tsp curl p1r,dawei 388d,kokutaku 911,feint long 3,spinlord sternenfall and many others
The best was curl p1r, feint long 3 and now neptune

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2015, 00:29 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

Blade: Matador
FH: Tibhar K1 Euro
BH: SuperGlanti
sirius13phobos wrote:
Quote:
What other chopping pips have you tried?

I tried I lot: tsp curl p1r,dawei 388d,kokutaku 911,feint long 3,spinlord sternenfall and many others
The best was curl p1r, feint long 3 and now neptune

Now I noticed this thread after I looked at your new thread in the blog section :).

Have you tried all those pips mentioned with sponge in around 1.0 mm or did you try any without sponge? Have you you tried Dornenglanz in ox? There are some players here in Sweden who uses that for a similar style as yours. Although I think a rather grippy pip with at least 0.5 mm sponge would be the best for you.

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!