OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 20:13

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Metal TT death
PostPosted: 12 Apr 2018, 18:12 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

News? Update? What exactly do you want??? :lol: Anyhow, it's legit - look at the latest LARC. It's 180-001.

https://d3mjm6zw6cr45s.cloudfront.net/2 ... _2018A.pdf

Iskandar

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2018, 12:53 

Blade: Metal tt black
FH: Joola express ultra
BH: Metal tt Death
Hello,
This is Marco Faso the owner and developper of new brand " Metal TT".

I am a long pimple player since 1997 and I used to play in Italian second division (A2 league) and I actually live and play in France, but I am not seriously training anymore as you can see in the video that somebody have shared here in the forum ( where I am overweight). :(

I would like to provide you some information about the long pimple "Death".

First of all let me thank you for your interest to our brand.

"Death" is the result of the passion and the patience of 3 people of whom I who worked during 2 years to develop and test dozens of created prototypes.
Our technical team is formed by: a classic defender which plays far from the table, a technician/engineer and me.

Each brought his experience, I've personally always played close to the table blocking ad smashing.

Since the use of the plastic ball I began to loose ranking points in particular last year and I realised that inverted effects will not be the same so I got the motivation to create the best long pimple rubber for plastic balls:
The idea was to create a rubber almost completly not effected by effects ( I made thousands of tests) to allow players to make safe fast long pimple attacks and disturbing not only with inversion (that with p-ball is not soo strong) but with a mix of invertion and fast chirurgically placed balles. "Death" Metal TT is slow and blocks are short and inverted enough to be safe.

I think I have reached my goal. As you can see in the 2 video but mostly on French Young player one he can make sudden pimple attacks that surprise his opponents and this is not so easy to do with other long pimples.

"Death" is already a well known in Italy and France.

Here you have what people are writing in French an Italian Forums (we have today 600 comments in french forum "Death" post), the 3 most important characteristcs:

1) "Death is really lightly affected by opponent's effects that allows you to be aggressif after opponent service and in general attacking cut balls with a lateral left/right mouvement.
2) When you block top spins, the ball is (but not comparable with frictionless rubbers) inverted and it's short and with a defintely short trajectory, the balls stays down.
3) " Death " it is really good with not too elastic blades, the best will be a allround blade with fibers (carbon or glass). You can for sur use it on defensive blades but it is slow enought to be used on a all/all+ blade with profit.

In France very different kinds of players have have adopted it, the most of them like me, playing close to the table, some classic defensive players (with 0.5mm sponge) but some people that used to play with antispin and medium pimples as well; that was a nice surprise for me.

I have read one user suspects about the possibility that the " Death" rubber is treated and frictionless, that's wrong, everyplayers fortunatly now recognise frictionless rubbers.
Ylane Batix, the young french player in the video, at minute 2.50 makes a block and balls looks really strange but if you keep your attention he says sorry to his opponent immediately after the block. I suppose that he has blocked with his finger nail that is probably " FRICTIONLESS" :headbang:

I respect everybody opinion but it would be not honest at all and shameless to make a promotional video with a modified product.

"Death" is actually avalaible on www.allezping.com that ships all over the world but we are looking for serious retailers in most of countries.

Fell free to ask for any further information, thank you for your attention and click on the link below to visit our web site:
www.metaltt.com
Cheers

Marco Faso
Metal tt
www.metaltt.com

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2018, 13:44 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
Thank you Marco! Really appreciate your thoughts here! :up: :up: :up:

I can see you're quite a skilled player too, welcome to the forum :clap:

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2018, 16:40 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

That was an interesting read! Now, if only the designer of that Jengking rubber would similarly come forth and tell us... :lol:

Iskandar

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2018, 20:22 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

iskandar taib wrote:
That was an interesting read! Now, if only the designer of that Jengking rubber would similarly come forth and tell us... :lol:
Iskandar

He did, he joined the forum as posted as well.

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2018, 21:23 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

Oh! I'll have to go look. At least there's one Malaysian rubber out there.. we grow the stuff and it's one step up the value chain...

Iskandar

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2018, 23:59 

Blade: Nittaku Goriki SD
FH: Donic Baracuda Max
BH: Tibhar Grass D.TecS OX
https://youtu.be/7cqg3GTW2oM

Little LP player... with metal TT

The Ultimate Light Saber
Blade Nittaku Goriki SuperDrive FH Donic Baracuda Max BH Tibhar Grass D.TecS OX + Toni Hold Dumpening Sponge 0.5 mm
Blade Nittaku Goriki SuperDrive FH Donic Baracuda Max BH der-Materialspezialist Megablock 1.5mm
Blade Nittaku Goriki FH Donic Baracuda Max BH Tibhar Grass D.TecS OX + Toni Hold Dumpening Sponge 0.5 mm
Blade Nittaku Violoncello FH Donic Baracuda Max BH Der-Materialspezialist Elimination Extralong OX
Blade Nittaku Violoncello FH Donic Baracuda Max BH der-Materialspezialist Megablock 2.0mm

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2018, 05:25 
Super User

Blade: Xiom Michelangelo
FH: andro Rasanter R48
BH: Butterfly Tenergy 25 FX
Our (german) review of Death (on Black) with english subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9WRLTuXG-o

Playing with Death needs a strong use of wrist...

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2018, 07:39 
Super User

Croudy wrote:
Our (german) review of Death (on Black) with english subs:

Playing with Death needs a strong use of wrist...
:
Thank you for your review with English subtitles. A few questions:
1. You have also reviewed DerM Kamikaze which is also a new long pimple optimized for the plastic ball. How would you compare Death to Kamikaze for close to the table active push blocking style of play usiing OX.
2. In your video of Death, I didn't see very strong loops. How well does this LP handle power loops using close to the table chop blocks.
3. I currently play with Talon Natiional Team OX. Can you compare Death with Talon NT (or even Talon)
4. I play with Dr. Neubauer Hercules blade. If you are familiar with this blade, can you provide your opinion whether it will work well with Death. Can you compare Metal TT Black blade with Hercules?
5. Is that you in the video. Very skilled LP player :clap: 8)

Sorry for so many questions.

I really wish the manufucturer had called his rubber something esle. I hate typing Death so many times :whew: :(

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2018, 07:48 
Super User

METAL TT wrote:
Hello,
This is Marco Faso the owner and developper of new brand " Metal TT".

"Death" is actually avalaible on http://www.allezping.com that ships all over the world but we are looking for serious retailers in most of countries.

Marco Faso
Metal tt
http://www.metaltt.com

Hi Marco,

I'm in the USA. Allexping does not list USA as a country in order to register/purchase from this site. It looks like you only sell to European countries as those are the ones listed on your website. How can Death be purchased from the USA? Please sell thru tabletennis11 and OOAK shop.

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2018, 10:35 

Dear Sir,

http://www.allezping.com is actually shipping to USA since Yesterday.

We are also looking to an big international retailer for USA.

We will inform you about any changes.

Best Regards

Marco Faso
Metal TT

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2018, 05:37 
Chopoleon Bonaparte

Blade: Nittaku Shake Defense
FH: Tibhar EvolutionELP 1.9mm
BH: Saviga Super Block OX
METAL TT wrote:
Dear Sir,

Best Regards

Marco Faso
Metal TT

When I try to register an account with allezping, it still doesn't offer Etats-Unis/United States as an option for an address.

IV. Sauer & Troger Firestarter; FH: Spinlord Waran 1.8mm; BH: Giant Dragon Snowflake OX

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2018, 00:49 

I ordered today from ttplanet in Milan. My location is in Johannesburg (South Africa). TTPlanet has a very easy web site and a friendly owner Emanuele. I ordered TT Metal All+ blade as well. So am looking forward for testing a combo with some potential for a close to the table game based on good control.
My collection of blades for a close to the table game counts of around 60. I contracted EJ virus somewhere 15 years ago and so far this costly sickness gave me lots of joy.
I read this forum (my favourite by far) and number of others every day. Hopefully will come with a review on Metal TT novelties.

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2018, 11:12 

TraditionalTradesman wrote:
METAL TT wrote:
Dear Sir,

Best Regards

Marco Faso
Metal TT

When I try to register an account with allezping, it still doesn't offer Etats-Unis/United States as an option for an address.

http://www.allezping.com site actually list USA as possible shipping adress.
You can make your order.

Best Regards
M.Faso

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2018, 11:55 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

METAL TT: I sent you a message regarding OOAK Shop carrying these pimples, did you see this?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!