OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 18:21

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2019, 02:15 

Blade: S&T Black & White
FH: Xiom Vega Def 2.0
BH: Spinlord Dornenglanz
Apologies if this has been posted already, I did use search but found nothing

I saw on the latest ITTF LARC that Dr Neubauer has some new rubbers listed: A-B-S 2 (anti), Explosion (out) & Allround Premium 2 (Long). I am interested in the new long pips as I use Allround Premium anyway. However only the new A-B-S is on the Dr N website. I emailed them to ask about the new Ap & this was what I got back:

Thank you for your email and your interest in our products.
We are glad to learn that you are using our long pimple rubber 'Allround Premium'.

Yes, we shall be launching a new version of it named 'Allround Premium 2' with even better attacking possibilities and also a lower bounce while blocking/chop-blocking.
The pimple alignment is vertical, just like with the current version.
The rubber will come with the following sponge thickness choice:
OX
0.6mm
1.0mm
1.3mm

This new version will be available as from end of February/early March approximately, I will add it to our online shop within the next couple of weeks.

Looks like it could be an interesting development

Steve

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 26 Feb 2019, 17:02 

Blade: sauer and troger
FH: sauer and troger
BH: allround premium II
I already used Allround Premium 2 rubber with 1.00mm sponge in two training. I love it from first game as it is easy to control even new rubber, new glue...Before I tryed lots of long pimps rubber, but this one is really best for my active defender game style. I like to attack with long pimps from backhand, so allround 2 is very good even for very low balls. Also it is really good for defencive game, but easy to attack as well, really worth its name ALLROUND :up:

PostPosted: 26 Feb 2019, 17:24 

Blade: DONIC Defplay Senso V3
FH: YASAKA Rakza 7 Soft 1.8mm
BH: TSP SpinpipsChop II 1.4mm
AndriusKukta wrote:
I already used Allround Premium 2 rubber with 1.00mm sponge in two training. I love it from first game as it is easy to control even new rubber, new glue...Before I tryed lots of long pimps rubber, but this one is really best for my active defender game style. I like to attack with long pimps from backhand, so allround 2 is very good even for very low balls. Also it is really good for defencive game, but easy to attack as well, really worth its name ALLROUND :up:
Have you tried the TSP Super Spinpips CHOP II? Can you compare these two rubbers?

@work setup: blade: Yinhe 980 | FH: Yinhe Mercury2 2.1mm | BH: Yinhe Neptune 0.7mm
to-be-used setup: blade: DONIC DefPlay Senso 3 | FH: YASAKA Rakza 7 soft 1.8mm | BH: TSP SpinPips Chop 2 1.4mm

PostPosted: 04 May 2019, 21:36 
Super User

Blade: S&T Black & White
FH: Omega VII Euro 2mm
BH: Spinlord Orkan 1.5mm
AndriusKukta wrote:

Are you still enjoying playing with AP2? Which Sauer & troga blade do you have? I am trying to decide whether to buy 0.6mm or 1mm sponge for a medium pip type attacking game bit with better chopping capability and whether to use it in my slow BH black & White blade or a hard and faster Dr N Bloodhound.

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2019, 05:58 
Super User

Blade: Xiom Michelangelo
FH: andro Rasanter R48
BH: Butterfly Tenergy 25 FX
Here our (german) review of Allround Premium 2: https://youtu.be/N2usrT7lG2U

PostPosted: 28 Nov 2021, 03:56 

Blade: Neub. Matador Texa Carbon
FH: Nittaku Fastarc G1 2.0
BH: Dr Neub Desperado OX
Dr Neubauer Allround Premium 2 OX and 1.3 black test:

Very suprised from this rubber it is as the name said: Very good allround oppurtunities. 8)
I found it very easy to play with but not so easy to play against. Pips are vertical alligned.
Like it is in the name it is very allround: Passive and active. Deception is pretty ok it is very variable and that is wat makes it deceptive. Blocking passive and active is possible and creates a knuckle ball with little sink.

The difference between OX and 1.3 will be already know so far. OX better close to the table. With sponge you can add a little bit more pressure due the sponge, also against no spin balls or balls where the spin is less, you can created more of your own spin/speed.

Chop block is better with the OX version but still possible with the 1.3 version. More reversal in the OX version in chop block.

Blocking active / passive: knuckle ball tends to sink down a little, good pressure possible.

Serve receive, just fine.

Chopping long distance is very good and controlled. First chop in 1.3 version can give a huge backspinball if you use a good technique. Very good control. Backspin pretty ok.

Pushing is good and controlled. Ball does not pop up with the sponged version.

Opening up backspin: Very easy even for low balls as it is mentioned in another post.

The only minus I found personnally: You have to be carefull when you want to attack the first ball aggressive (Certainly in 1.3 version). I’m talking about balls with less speed and spin which are deep on the end of the table. Balls tend to fly over the table when attacking aggressive. But that little ‘problem’ I did not had in the rally where balls were faster. Strange. So attacking the first ball: good advice: make sure you more rely on placement and control rather than speed and putting pressure right away. Once in the rally I did not had that problem and you can go all in.

Conclusion: :rock:
So in general: Very good Allround LP, spininsensitive, very variable use. Easy to use in defense and attacking with deception. Not as deceptive as D Tecs and other very deceptive long pips. But some opponents said that it was very strange to play against due it’s variability. :devil:

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!