OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 17:56

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post subject: Re: Which one do I buy?
PostPosted: 14 Apr 2023, 16:53 
Super User

Hi,

I'd like to throw Spinlord Zeitgeist into the mix..

Its a slow controlled rubber, which is excellent for blocking, chopping with a bit if backspin, and even hitting. Pairs fairly well with faster blades..

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2023, 15:48 
Super User

Blade: Matador Texa Carbon
FH: Gewo Proton Neo 450
BH: Desperado Reloaded OX
loboestep wrote:
I have use Desperado Reloaded ox green today in a Neubauer Bulldozer blade and I feel it too fast and very difficult to control. If the technique is not completely correct, the balls go high. Next monday I will use it with Matador Texa Carbon.

I have already tested the Neubauer Desperado Reloaded OX green with the Neubauer Matador Texa Carbon blade and they perform much better than on the Bulldozer blade. Even faster than Dornenglanz, they are controllable and very damaging. I would say that Dornenglanz is better in passive play and Desperado Reloaded in active play. the attacks are deeper and more devastating, but in the passive game has more long balls than Dornenglanz. I have been very satisfied with the set and I am going to use it in the next Veterans (40 to 80) Championship of all categories (including professionals) at a national level throughout Spain, which will be held on May 4, 5, 6 and 7 in my city, Fuengirola.

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2023, 19:02 

Blade: DMS Excalibur
FH: BF Tenergy 19 1.9mm
BH: Victas VO>101 1.8mm
Is there any difference in color on the performance of the rubber? (Black, red, Green, blue)

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2023, 00:19 
Super User

Blade: Sanwei Fextra 7
FH: PALIO AK47 Red
BH: Dr. Neubauer K.O. Pro 1.5
Sopa do Macaco wrote:
Is there any difference in color on the performance of the rubber? (Black, red, Green, blue)

Rarely. Black seems to be the main color and others are complementary. A few rubbers are only available in black color.

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2023, 20:43 

FH: DHS NEO Skyline 2 TG2
BH: Focus 3 Snipe
Given your play style, the Hellfire X and the Troublemaker pips could be solid contenders. They both offer a good balance between control and offensive capabilities.
However, let's remember equipment is only half the battle, your skill and comfort with the pips will be the ultimate decider.
One thing I'd suggest is to take advantage of deals and discounts. They can ease the burden of trying out multiple options.

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2024, 18:37 

merlin el mago wrote:
I don't change the Hellfire X for the DG, your skills are good enough with DG, the only drawback of DG it's durability due to the high loss of pips in few time...

While the Hellfire X boasts power, your proficiency with the DG compensates. The only downside lies in DG's durability, prone to rapid pip loss.Magic 8 ball

Last edited by Merrick on 01 Apr 2024, 13:30, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2024, 22:40 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: Tibhar Force Pro SE
FH: Razka XX max, black
BH: LP OX, Monkey/SavigaV
Sopa do Macaco wrote:

I find black more supple than red/blue/green. I prefer black LP, but also prefer my black inverted, so I do not use black LP anymore as my forehand is more important to my game than my BH. Your usage may vary.

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!