OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 06:04

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
PostPosted: 02 Dec 2011, 08:47 
Super User

Blade: On Elmstreet Ulmo
FH: Palio Flying Dragon
BH: Spinparasite
UlmoGerman wrote:
so i hope you like my pics

uli

And still waiting my blade'on elmstreet'.....come on

PostPosted: 03 Jan 2012, 04:06 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

This is from Noppentest.de Forum, translated for Uli:
Quote:
Soderle, mein Test mit dem Nightmare On Elmstreet.
Wahnsinn wie gefühlvoll dieses Holz ist. Vom Tempo her im Bereich der Klassiker Appelgren Allplay, Stiga All Classic einzuordnen.
Schlägerblattform ist Standardblatt, also sehr handlich. Deutlich leichter als die angegebenen 80-85gr.
http://ulmo-blades.de/index.php?option= ... 60&lang=de Mein Griff ist allerdings auch einschichtig aus Zedernholz und hat eine runde Linse. Fotos stelle ich später mal dazu ein.
Durch den hervorragenden verarbeiteten Griff kann ich damit sehr schnell drehen und sofort wieder den richtigen Griff finden.
Von den Spieleigenschaften bin ich begeistert. habe ich mir sonst immer Gedanken gemacht, die richtige Schlägerposition zu finden, habe ich das Gefühl, hier geht es von selber. Heißt für mich, das Holz ist extrem Fehlerverzeihend. Selbst nicht ganz richtig gestellte Winkel beim Block waren gut genug um 1. den Ball auf den Tisch zu bekommen und 2. es war sehr viel SU beim Block drin.
Das Holz ist jedenfalls absolut Spitze was die Rotationsentwicklung angeht, sei es beim Nightmare die Su beim Block und beim Schupf die Vorwärtsrotation oder mit dem Aurus Sound habe ich viel mehr Rotation in den Aufschlag bekommen als mit jedem anderen getesteten Holz. Topspin konnte ich sehr früh übern Tisch und auch sehr spät von unten anziehen. Das Holz vermittelt das Gefühl, das alles geht. Der Schuß hat soviel Durchschlagskraft, das war auch immer ein Punkt. Mit der RH Topspin mit dem Aurus war auch sehr, sehr geil. Der Ball kam immer drauf, nicht rüber übern Tisch, was häufig passiert ist bei mir.
Habe gestern mit diesem Setup, das erste mal einen Trainingspartner geschlagen, gegen den ich seid ca. 20 Jahren nicht einmal gewonnen habe. Und dies sogar so klar, dass es unglaublich ist. Okay, war nur 3:1. Aber der Satz der wegging, den habe ich weggegammelt. Passiert mir öfter, wenn ich einen Gegner dominiere, dann komme ich ins Klickern. Und nein einen schlechten tag hat er gestern nicht erwischt, seine andere Trainingspiele gegen andere Gegner hatten immer das gewohnte Ergebnis für Ihn.
Mein QTTR ist 1464 (Habe in der letzten RR nur wenig Pkt.-Spiele und jetzigen HR gar kein Punktspiel gespielt. Daher ist der TTR etwas in den Keller gerutscht. Normal habe ich ca. 1530 TTR) Mein Gegner gestern hat ein QTTR von 1748. Ist auch etwas schlechter gewurden.
Das Holz harmoniert mit dem Nightmare wie kein 2. Ich denke jeder andere Glanti wird sich darauf auch geil spielen.
Auf der VH bin ich mit dem Aurus Sound 1,9 glücklicher, als mit den anderen zuletzt getesteten Beläge. Zum einen hat die Reduzierung der Schwammstärke für mehr Kontrolle und auch Spielfreude gesorgt und zum anderen "passt" der Belag einfach.
In jedem Bereich einfach zu spielen. Hohe Kontrolle und Fehler verzeihend. Gute Power um hart abzuschließen. Einfach ein perfektes Holz. Und das auch noch Made in Germany. Bin sehr zufrieden damit.
Für mich ist dieses Holz ein Dream-Holz und das mit über 100 Euro Preisvorteil gegenüber den anderen Hersteller aus Deutschland.

transl. Well, this is it, my test with the Nightmare on Elmstreet.
This blades'amount of touch is just insane. Speed is more or less like the classics Appelrgen Allplay. Stiga All Classic. The shape of the blade is standard [not oversized; Kees] which handles very well. Absolutely more light-weight than the designated 80-85 grams.
My grip is also a one ply cedarwood and it has a round inlay. Photo's will come later on.
As the grip is really well made I can twiddle fast and find the right hold on it immediately.
Playing characteristics are just great for me. I have always had some trouble finding the right blade angle, but with this blade it is a cinch. That means to me the blade is very forgiving. Even if the angle wasn't exactly right, blocks went well enough to (1) get the ball on the table and (2) there was a lot of backspin in it.
The blade is absolutely top of the lot when it comes to producing spin; with the Nightmare I got a lot of backspin in blocks and topspin with pushing, and with the Aurus Sound [inverted rubber; Kees] when serving I could get a lot more spin than with any other blade I have tested. I could loop over topspin over the table on the rise and also away from the table very late in the descending phase. Hitting I could make so much speed that it won the point every time. Backhand topspin was very cool with the Aurus, too. The ball landed always on the table, never went long, as it used to happen with me.
Yesterday I have beaten my sparringpartner with this set up, for the first time, and I haven't won against him for about 20 years. And so clearly, that it was almost beyond belief. Okay, it was only 3 to 1. But the set I lost, I was fumbling. That will happen to me when I am dominating an opponent, I'll fool around. And no he didn't have a day off yesterday, for he won his other matches as usual.
My OTTR [ranking; Kees] is 1464 (didn't play too many matches winning me points lately, so my rating dropped; usually I am around 1530). My opponent's OTTR was 1748. His has gone down a bit now, too.
The blade combines with the Nightmare like no other. I think every slick anti will play cool on this one.
On the FH I am happier with the Aurus Sound 1.9 mm than with other rubbers I have tried out lately. On the one hand the thinner sponge has resulted in better control and also joy in play and on the other hand the rubber just "suits" the blade.
Everything is easy with it. High control and forgiving. Enough power to finish the points. Just a perfect blade. And made in germany at that. Am very satisfied with it.
It is a dream blade to me, certainly as it costs 100 euros less than some other blades made in Germany.

PostPosted: 03 Jan 2012, 16:45 
Super User

Blade: Dr. Neubauer Firewall +
FH: Butterfly Tenergy 05
BH: Spinlab Vortex 2.3
Thx, Kees, for the helpful translation. I stumbled over that test myself but could not handle it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12