OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 17:52

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 10 Oct 2013, 05:59 
Super User

Blade: On Elmstreet Ulmo
FH: Palio Flying Dragon
BH: Spinparasite
Antidefender wrote:
Both are good Antis, very shure shopping is possible. The Best Anti is more allround and you can do nearly every strike.
If you hit directly there is no reversal, if you hit tangentially there is some. This allows some winbringing effects.
T.H. is a solid, heavy Anti with which you are able to replay all kind of balls. Very easy to play but not spectacular.
Last season i used T.H. two times and lost.
With Best Anti i have had a good run in the same time, which aprupptly stopped and i don`t know why.
So i changed to meteor 845 ox LP and got much better, but that`s another story.

Hi Antidefender,sorry but I have to ask this.Are you talking about the old original Toni Hold anti or New anti 40 of Toni Hold?

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 10 Oct 2013, 06:14 
Super User

Tjafsaren wrote:
timeout wrote:
Dave M. at my club let me try it in red and it was on a carbon demarterializst(spelling?) spin master(?) blade. It has the lowest bounce test even on that carbon blade for what I have and makes me think about using anti. excellent stuff!

Der Materialspezialist Spin Hunter, you mean? I got one of those lying around in my shelf if anyone is interested in a go! 8)

Hi and welcome to OOAK.

What are your impressions with the Spin Hunter? I heard it was a carbon blade. I tried it with the Beast Anti (not to be confused with Nittaku best anti) and was really slow, slower than any lp that I have. The Beast must be really slow because I could not feel the spring of the Spin Hunter. It just produced very short balls and I had to push really hard.

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2014, 15:03 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

Blade: WRM Gokushu2
FH: S&T Secret Flow 1mm
BH: S&T Monkey ox
Fadil Olguner wrote:
I use TH New 40 anti on Tachi and I can say that I can block strong loops with good reversal with my ox rubber.TH New 40 is a slow rubber and you don't need sponge to make it more slower.Ox one has more reversal than the sponge ones.

Fadil, are you still using this setup? Do you still like it?

The MNNB Blog has had some pretty amazing stuff lately. Just click this text to check it out.
| My OOAK Interview
Table Tennis Video Links: itTV | laola1.tv | ttbl | fftt | Challenger Series | mnnb-tv

My whole set-up costs less than a sheet of Butterfly Dignics

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2014, 06:30 

Fadil Olguner wrote:
Antidefender wrote:
Both are good Antis, very shure shopping is possible. The Best Anti is more allround and you can do nearly every strike.
If you hit directly there is no reversal, if you hit tangentially there is some. This allows some winbringing effects.
T.H. is a solid, heavy Anti with which you are able to replay all kind of balls. Very easy to play but not spectacular.
Last season i used T.H. two times and lost.
With Best Anti i have had a good run in the same time, which aprupptly stopped and i don`t know why.
So i changed to meteor 845 ox LP and got much better, but that`s another story.

Hi Antidefender,sorry but I have to ask this.Are you talking about the old original Toni Hold anti or New anti 40 of Toni Hold?

Hi Fadil , sorry that my answer is much late.
I tested the old original TH Anti with his 2,5mm carpet ponge in red.
Longer ago i have tried out the TH new 40 wich was a prototype of the Timeless Anti in my feeling.
That all was not realy bad, but in the end with no winbringing results.