OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 21:37

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 28 Jan 2016, 01:37 

Hii
i Am using Yasaka Anti power Can some help me who is using this rubber ??
Which player is using this Rubber ?
Thank u

PostPosted: 28 Jan 2016, 13:11 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

Blade: WRM Gokushu2
FH: S&T Secret Flow 1mm
BH: S&T Monkey ox
Well, this is your lucky day! Greg Letts has 87 different instruction videos on YouTube and many discuss using Yasaka Anti Power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2XjFa4 ... oDbwHGx_1F

The MNNB Blog has had some pretty amazing stuff lately. Just click this text to check it out.
| My OOAK Interview
Table Tennis Video Links: itTV | laola1.tv | ttbl | fftt | Challenger Series | mnnb-tv

My whole set-up costs less than a sheet of Butterfly Dignics

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2016, 21:47 
The Pied Pipper
The Pied Pipper

Many moons ago i used this, a great rubber and i found i was able to use it almost as an inverted rubber with deft touches that enabled me to get returns from oppo to dump into net, also serves were deceptive and often got net dumps from inverted type serves, many did not realise it was anti - but a slightly grippier and faster (iirc) type!

PostPosted: 30 Jan 2016, 00:10 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

Blade: Matador
FH: Tibhar K1 Euro
BH: SuperGlanti
Here is a clip with two matches with an old legend in Swedish table tennis (I believe he has more medals from veteran champs than anyone else):

https://youtu.be/0fWf_rvI9kE?t=1456

He (the old one) uses AntiPower on FH and PF4 (slow tacky rubber) on BH. When he chops he mostly do dead chops on FH, but the spin builds up more and more for every chop. He sometimes hits a little with it.

PostPosted: 30 Jan 2016, 03:31 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

Blade: WRM Gokushu2
FH: S&T Secret Flow 1mm
BH: S&T Monkey ox
Def-attack wrote:
Here is a clip with two matches with an old legend in Swedish table tennis (I believe he has more medals from veteran champs than anyone else):

He (the old one) uses AntiPower on FH and PF4 (slow tacky rubber) on BH. When he chops he mostly do dead chops on FH, but the spin builds up more and more for every chop. He sometimes hits a little with it.

That was cool. Do you know what blade he uses?

The MNNB Blog has had some pretty amazing stuff lately. Just click this text to check it out.
| My OOAK Interview
Table Tennis Video Links: itTV | laola1.tv | ttbl | fftt | Challenger Series | mnnb-tv

My whole set-up costs less than a sheet of Butterfly Dignics

PostPosted: 30 Jan 2016, 04:14 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

Blade: Matador
FH: Tibhar K1 Euro
BH: SuperGlanti
mynamenotbob wrote:
Def-attack wrote:

That was cool. Do you know what blade he uses?

Nope.
He won over 75 years in swedish veteran champs today, still going strong :). This video is some 3-4 years old I think. I played him twice, that day butthe match was ended at 1-1 or so when we won the team match, and one other time a year or two after that. The last time I won 3-1 or so.

PostPosted: 25 May 2016, 21:36 
Super User

Blade: GiantDragon Kris2
FH: DHS H3 Neo
BH: Who Knows???
I like it a lot; it's great for blocks and sneaky serves! It can be pretty good for the occasional flick, too.

Help me find a new blade please!

Only self-proclaimed unofficial spin doctor of OOAK. Call me Joe or musicfreak :rock:
The author of How Spin Works. The Official How Spin Works Thread. How Spin Works goes to India! See my 3D Printed/Laser Cut blade experiment blog.

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2020, 07:48 

To have more control over the ball, would you recommend a thicker or a thinner sponge on this rubber?
I plan to put hurricane 3 neo on the FH, could you also recommend a blade(s) that will go well with these rubbers. ( syuk blade perhaps? )

My characteristics are below... I'd appreciate if you'd like to voice your opinion with further recommendations..

I'm able to create high spin serves, many times to the point. That's my #1 strength.
HOWEVER, I just cannot take advantage of those serves, on 3rd balls. That is a big problem. Any rubber that would make it a breeze is a big plus to me. My 2 main problems are I cannot hit and I cannot read serves. My pros are I can chop ( big time! away from the table ), I can also do great placements, near-net shots, and I get most of my points straight from spinny serves. My wrist can do pendulum serve very naturally, ( I'm so far the best who can do this service among the players I have played so far ) but I miserably fail in the reverse direction on my wrist such as in reverse pendulum. That's a habit built early from childhood I guess.

I'm also a very poor serve receiver.

So basically, I got 2 main areas I'd like to improve on. Serve-Receive and Hit popped balls.

Am I on the right track with anti-power?

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2020, 20:18 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: GRUBBA
FH: RAYSTORM
BH: BEST ANTI
^i would suggest an allround blade .
if u r struggling with the f/h why not try short pips.i use butterfly raystorm and the throw angle is lowish.
i find the thick antispin better for feel.
i would check e bay for second hand antispin.i have tried lots.

skilless_slapper wrote:
Damn, she was breaking that ass down! :rofl: