OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 13:27

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 31 May 2009, 09:22 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

Blade: WRM Gokushu2
FH: S&T Secret Flow 1mm
BH: S&T Monkey ox

New rubber A-B-S on stock!
(30 mai 2009)

Our new Anti-Spin rubber 'A-B-S' is now on stock with the following sponge thickness choice:
1.2mm
1.5mm
1.8mm

Incoming orders will be dispatched throughout week 23 (02-05 June 2009).

Please find below a direct link to this new product:

https://www.drneubauer.com/shop.php?cat=1&cat_s=8%E2%8C%A9=us%E2%88%8F=62

'A-B-S' offers a good control and produces a very good spin reversal while blocking on topspin with a lot of rotation. The new rubber is yet again a bit slower than 'ANTI SPECIAL'. At the same time it enables aggressive pushing and lifting, especially on chopped balls. 'A-B-S' comes with a new rubber mixture for the topsheet and a new type of sponge. Thus the rubber is a good alternative to our old frictionless long pimples.

The 1.2mm version is the slowest and hence the most effective for short blocking close to the table. The version with 1.5mm sponge is slightly faster and thus a bit more effective for attacking. The 1.8mm version enables both good blocking and most of all attacking.

The MNNB Blog has had some pretty amazing stuff lately. Just click this text to check it out.
| My OOAK Interview
Table Tennis Video Links: itTV | laola1.tv | ttbl | fftt | Challenger Series | mnnb-tv

My whole set-up costs less than a sheet of Butterfly Dignics

PostPosted: 31 May 2009, 09:24 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

And while you're at it...

New blade KUNG FU available!
(30 mai 2009)

Our new blade 'KUNG FU' will be on stock within a few days.

Please find below a direct link to this new product:

https://www.drneubauer.com/shop.php?cat=2&cat_s=0%E2%8C%A9=us%E2%88%8F=63

KUNG FU is our new development for combination bat players. The blade does – not – consist of Balsa wood. KUNG FU was specially optimised for use with our Anti-Spin and pimpled-out rubbers. KUNG FU produces a very good spin reversal and disruptive effect since the ball can be returned very short and low over the net while blocking on topspin. KUNG FU is a bit softer and offers a slightly better control than our existing combination blade GLADIATOR however it also enables to produce a game that is just as effective. On the other side KUNG FU can be used for powerful attacking shots through hitting or looping (topspin). KUNG FU: The new weapon for Anti-Spin and pimpled-out rubbers. Incoming orders will be dispatched as from 05 June 2009.

The MNNB Blog has had some pretty amazing stuff lately. Just click this text to check it out.
| My OOAK Interview
Table Tennis Video Links: itTV | laola1.tv | ttbl | fftt | Challenger Series | mnnb-tv

PostPosted: 31 May 2009, 16:47 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
Will be very interesting to know what the blade consists off...

PostPosted: 31 May 2009, 18:04 
Super User

Blade looks very similar to the Gladiator. The only thing that has changed it seems is the outer plies.

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2009, 08:20 
Sir He-LP-alot
Sir He-LP-alot

At last!

Frictionless strokes | Attacking pip strokes | Greggy's advice | Bollsbrother | Sebastian Sauer . . . . . .

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2009, 02:33 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

Some players have already received their ABS and early reviews are mixed. It's slow and super smooth for sure. Short blocks are supposed to be good. Not good for chopping, definitely a blocking rubber. Some players are having problems getting the angles right against loopers who vary the spin. This might be just because ABS is new to them. A rubber like this will certainly take time to learn.

Well anyway, I have an ABS and a Kung Fu blade on the way to see what it's all about.

| My OOAK Interview

PostPosted: 11 Jul 2009, 19:09 

mynamenotbob wrote:
Some players have already received their ABS and early reviews are mixed. It's slow and super smooth for sure. Short blocks are supposed to be good. Not good for chopping, definitely a blocking rubber. Some players are having problems getting the angles right against loopers who vary the spin. This might be just because ABS is new to them. A rubber like this will certainly take time to learn.

Well anyway, I have an ABS and a Kung Fu blade on the way to see what it's all about.

Yes, and no about chopping. I was never a real chopper whatever rubber I use. But with A-B-S, it was very comfortable and easy to chop the ball low back to my opponent. Only problem is, the chopped ball has not much spin on it! If the opponent understands this, he will be able to loopdrive that chop very very hard

PostPosted: 11 Jul 2009, 19:10 

bvautier wrote:
Blade looks very similar to the Gladiator. The only thing that has changed it seems is the outer plies.

Is this an oversized blade?

PostPosted: 12 Jul 2009, 00:47 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

moming1 wrote:
bvautier wrote:

Is this an oversized blade?

No, it's actually smallish. I think 152mm x 152mm.

| My OOAK Interview