This is a special section for announcements, discussions and feedback between members and the OOAK Online Store.
This is not an advertising space for the OOAK online store, but instead a useful resource for our members to read about their new products, and have a place to discuss it with them directly. It will also be a useful section to offer feedback and your shopping experience with this store.
Members can offer feedback and discuss their shopping experiences with this retailer here. The benefits to the retailer are (1) a place to announce their new products giving them more exposure, (2) show that they are reputable by openly discussing their customer service, giving buying confidence to new customers, (3) positive feedback from customers will be displayed. The benefits to members are (1) they get to hear about new products and (2) the can judge which dealers are reputable.
We ask the retailer to abide by the following guidelines:
- tell people about themselves with a sticky at the top of their section
- announce new and interesting items in their shop when they come in
- allow people to give feedback on their service and answer questions
- tell people about their latest specials all the time, with all their special discounts/offers/vouchers, etc
- talk about pricing; interested members will check these out themselves.
- talk about your products in a section that belong to another retailer.
- try to publicly compete with other retailers anywhere is this forum
In a nutshell, we ask them to inform, not to advertise or spam. The moderators will monitor these sections closely. Members are encouraged to offer feedback about retailers, but if the feedback is negative it's requested that they simply state the facts of the issue, and not get emotional or abusive. This will allow the retailer to address the query and calmly state their side of the story, allowing other members to make up their own minds.
As is customary in the OOAK forum, we like to give all new members and retailers a warm welcome, and encourage everyone to treat each other with respect, and keep discussions friendly and constructive.
_________________OOAK Table Tennis Shop | Table Tennis Reviews / Articles | Table Guide | Robot Guide | Re-Impact BladesSetup1:
Re-Impact Smart, Viper OX, Victas VS 401 Setup2:
Re-Impact Barath, Dtecs OX, TSP Triple Spin Chop 1.0mm Setup3:
Re-Impact Dark Knight, Hellfire OX, 999 Turbo Recent Articles: Tenergy Alternatives
| Tenergy Rubbers Compared
| Re-Impact User Guide
| Novel way to glue OX pips