OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 18:50

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post subject: US Open anyone?
PostPosted: 24 Mar 2012, 13:28 
LoopER Chopin

Blade: Shiono
FH: Spectol
BH: P1r
I was wondering if anyone was going to the us open and what events you are playing.

I was thinking of picking my event based on if the members of this forum in this area would like to meet and warm up or even a friendly match or two....
It would be fun if a bunch of us could meet at the same time to warm up, introduce ourselves and just hang out for a little for a couple hours on a day we could agree on.
Any takers???

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

Post subject: Re: US Open anyone?
PostPosted: 24 Mar 2012, 21:58 
It is illogical to play with a uniform surface!

:Chop: :Chop: Teddy and I talked about this yesterday and I think it would be a great Idea to at lease see and maybe hit a few with our fellow OAK players.
I look at it like this. if you go to a table tennis club most if not all of the people are your table tennis family. Lets face it. our spouse's and other freinds
we might have outside table tennis are " well" different. we can talk about Table tennis in terms we all understand and throw Ideas around that
only "WE" can understand. If I told my wife about spin reversal and attacking backspin she would totally be in wonderment. ( what the heck is he talking about )
I will be there on Sunday and if some are there on Sat I will also go then. I would love to hit a few with Pushblocker ( get a pic ) and guys that play similar style's
and also get some videos

Peace GIG
"make it happen" :Chop:

New blade set-up... Nittaku Monophonic with Dawie 388d-1 ox and Big slam max ( really like this one) down to FH rubber selections--I like it better than talon
flaired handle and 90 grams

Post subject: Re: US Open anyone?
PostPosted: 24 Mar 2012, 22:46 
Darth Pips
Darth Pips

Blade: Stiga Cybershape Carbon
FH: Butterfly Tenergy 19 2.1
BH: Dr Neubauer ABS3 1.5
Wish I could, it's not that far away from me, but I don't have the time off available at work this year to be able to do it. I had a lot of fun when it was here in Milwaukee last year, so I know you'll have a great time.

FH Rubber: Butterfly Tenergy 19 2.1
BH Rubber: Dr Neubauer ABS3 1.5