OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 30 Mar 2024, 16:23

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 441 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
PostPosted: 12 May 2013, 11:54 
Pips for Breakfast! Mmmm. Beary Nice!
Pips for Breakfast! Mmmm. Beary Nice!

I'm really looking forward to Country Week. This will be my first and from the buzz in Ballarat it won't be my last.

Foam, there are some really good Arabic grocers in Melbourne. I think Sydney Road has one or three decent ones. Yum, middle eastern food! I also love Asian food when it's really good and a bit different. Recently went to a place in the CBD called Red Spice Road and it did a kind of Asian fusion thing ... yummy, yum yum!

Weapon 1: Andro Kinetic Supreme Hinoki/Zylon OFF-; Andro Hexer HDs (FH 2.1/BH 1.9)
Weapon 2: Ross Leidy 'Smokey'; Friendship 729-5s
Club1: Daylesford - since 2010
Club2: Ballarat - since 2011

Blog: A Naked Bear

PostPosted: 12 May 2013, 15:22 
Count Darkula
Count Darkula

Blade: Bty Gergely T5000
FH: TSP Regalis Blue Max
BH: Tibhar Grass Dtecs
I'd come in and see you guys at Country week, but the parking around MSAC is horrible. So I think I'll pass lol. Its on Queens Birthday weekend is it? Might have to take my daughter to Croydon and have a look at the Metro League going on. If I had been free for the weekend I'd love to have played in it. Funny thing is, I probably would have had to play for Croydon, cos my club didn't even invite me :?: They selected pretty much just all the strong juniors for it..well I should say our illustrious president did.

S/U 3: Blade: Bty Gergely . No rubbers...thinking of adding Red Dtecs and Black Rasant
Aussie Table Tennis Shop / Aussie Table Tennis Facebook Page / Equipment Review Index / Read my Reb Report Blog: click here.

PostPosted: 12 May 2013, 22:53 
Freak of Nature!
Freak of Nature!

Arlene I absolutely planned and expected to go to the nationals last year but no one else seemed to know I existed. This year its a bit difficult for me to go, I've put my name down again but doubt I'll be able to go with everything going on and probably I'll rather spend the time with the little man anyway.

I'm not overly worried about making the team in the future, I have tons left in me yet to improve. Its a bit hard to practice to the level you need to be to make a state team when you hit with 400 point players in the bush but I'll find a way when the time is right. I'm able to get 12 to 15 hours hitting in before country week which is a huge amount of table tennis for me so I should be pretty sharp (hopefully). I'm aiming to knock over a few div 1 players if I can find them. I maybe in c grade though with a week #3 so that will be a problem :p.

Yeah Reb the Queens weekend and yep Oskar, Arab food is the real deal, totally suits my dietary requirements too, its win win.

PostPosted: 13 May 2013, 00:38 
Count Darkula
Count Darkula

No wonder you took up the offer to play me at Geelong Foam. Must have felt good to be hitting with someone capable of whipping your butt without the possibility of losing points to them :P :lol:

S/U 3: Blade: Bty Gergely . No rubbers...thinking of adding Red Dtecs and Black Rasant
Aussie Table Tennis Shop / Aussie Table Tennis Facebook Page / Equipment Review Index / Read my Reb Report Blog: click here.

PostPosted: 13 May 2013, 14:57 
Freak of Nature!
Freak of Nature!

I keep watching the ratings, waiting for you to go past 1220 Reb. Haven't seen it yet :). I took up the offer to have a hit in Geelong so you would stop complaining about losing to me last time but its clearly backfired Lol.

PostPosted: 13 May 2013, 15:03 
Count Darkula
Count Darkula

foam wrote:
I keep watching the ratings, waiting for you to go past 1220 Reb. Haven't seen it yet :). I took up the offer to have a hit in Geelong so you would stop complaining about losing to me last time but its clearly backfired Lol.

I'm still waiting for the same thing :lol:

I don't think it backfired mate. I haven't complained once since :P :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 441 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!