OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 13:55

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 11 Sep 2016, 20:39 
Super User

Blade: Acoustic Carbon Inner ST
FH: Rakza Z
BH: Rakza Z
Congratulations, top effort! :ninja:

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 11 Sep 2016, 22:04 
003 Style Master
003 Style Master

Blade: Donic Waldner Senso V1
FH: Donic Baracuda Big Slam
BH: Victas Triple Regular
Great job Reb, well done.

PostPosted: 11 Sep 2016, 23:03 
Dr. Chop-Blogger
Dr. Chop-Blogger

Blade: Butterfly Defense Alpha
FH: H3 Neo
BH: Cloud & Fog III OX
Congrats - is there a picture of a trophy somewhere? :)

PostPosted: 12 Sep 2016, 14:39 
Count Darkula
Count Darkula

Blade: Bty Gergely T5000
FH: TSP Regalis Blue Max
BH: Tibhar Grass Dtecs
pgpg wrote:
Congrats - is there a picture of a trophy somewhere? :)

Not sure if its legal to put pictures of legal tender on the internet :lol: That's all you get at our Vets tournaments, an envelope with cash in it :cash: It was a big draw though. As I said, took 6 consecutive wins to snare it.

I ended up gaining 26 points for the day. Quite amazing how easy it is to lose 100 points to someone who is better than you, but their rating doesn't reflect it, yet you beat this many players whose ratings are thereabouts of your own (some higher by a bit, some lower) and you total 26 lol. I lost 4 points by losing to 2 players who were both about 200 points above me too |(

S/U 3: Blade: Bty Gergely . No rubbers...thinking of adding Red Dtecs and Black Rasant
Aussie Table Tennis Shop / Aussie Table Tennis Facebook Page / Equipment Review Index / Read my Reb Report Blog: click here.

PostPosted: 12 Sep 2016, 15:41 
003 Style Master
003 Style Master

Blade: Donic Waldner Senso V1
FH: Donic Baracuda Big Slam
BH: Victas Triple Regular
I see you beat GG from Warrnambool pretty easy. I played him in our interclub shield last month and beat him in 4 but I'd say he'd beat me more often than I'd beat him. You'd take care of me no worries.

PostPosted: 12 Sep 2016, 17:45 
Count Darkula
Count Darkula

Blade: Bty Gergely T5000
FH: TSP Regalis Blue Max
BH: Tibhar Grass Dtecs
Cobalt wrote:
I see you beat GG from Warrnambool pretty easy. I played him in our interclub shield last month and beat him in 4 but I'd say he'd beat me more often than I'd beat him. You'd take care of me no worries.

Yeah, I played him once before and he was fairly easy then IIRC, but I figured he also made the final he must have been playing well, so I expected a hard match. I honestly thought it was 2, 2 , 4 but RC says 3, 3, 6....so I guess that was right. Still the easiest win I had all day. I like GG a lot, great guy. We have often had some good chats at tourney's when time has availed. He said he wanted to burn me because it wasn't the pips fault I played with pips (otherwise he'd like to burn my pips) :lol: But to tell it like I saw it, the pips wasn't what really did him damage as I thought he handled most the things I did with them. He just wasn't consistent enough across the board. He hit a LOT of loops so thin they just felt off his bat and others so thick they went sky high. He dumped a lot of my underspin serves in the net, yet returned the pip serves well. In fact, he belted one of them for a winner. Maybe the psychology of me having pips did more damage than the actual pips themselves :devil: :lol:

S/U 3: Blade: Bty Gergely . No rubbers...thinking of adding Red Dtecs and Black Rasant
Aussie Table Tennis Shop / Aussie Table Tennis Facebook Page / Equipment Review Index / Read my Reb Report Blog: click here.

PostPosted: 14 Sep 2016, 02:43 
Super User

Blade: Timo Boll Spirit
FH: H3 neo 40 Degrees
BH: Tenergy 05
Congrats rebbbbb. Yeap pips player imposed an aura of experienced player, mostly when I see someone with pips on bh I go face palms and prepare mentally on long rallies, even anti nowadays when I power loop a ball and the opponent's bh goes loud TOCK, that's it, I'm done , haha. And tbh automatically my attack go to fh side which means any mistakes is flat smash.

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!