OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 08:20

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post subject: dandoy
PostPosted: 26 Jan 2010, 20:26 

Order Information Order Information
Order #35937 (Processing)
Order Date: Tuesday 22 December, 2009 Order Total: 79.62EUR

Sub-Total: 52.81EUR
TaxiPost (online tracking) (Estimated Shipping time: around 3 days): 26.81EUR
Total: 79.62EUR
Order History
12/22/2009 Pending
12/23/2009 Processing

I waited for my ordered items to be dispatched about 3 weeks. Then I sent two mails and waited for an answer for another week. And then I was so pissed off that I wrote a negative comment on the "testimonials" section:
"It has been a month since I gave my order. But it has not been dispatched yet. When I check my order seems still in process. Although I have sent mails twice asking if there is a problem, they did not bothered answering. So I guess I'm finished with dandoy."

Then a mail came:

"Hello Romain,

Dear Güven Ozbayrak

Our customer service, Romain Dandoy, will answer your comments (mail) first thing in the morning.

Romain, please take care of this order. I don't know exactly what happened with the communication between you and our customer, but it seems that you can not receive each other's mail.
Please inform our customer also by using the Order websystem about the status of his order.

Best regards,
Paul
Webmaster

p.s. comments of our customer
<< It has been a month since I gave my order. But it has not been dispatched yet. When I check my order seems still in process. Although I have sent mails twice asking if there is a problem, they did not bothered answering. So I guess I'm finished with dandoy. >>

Of course Romain Dandoy did not answer anything first thing in the morning. So I'm not waiting anymore. I will not tolerate this kind of disrespectfull behaivour and will not purchase anything again from dandoy.

Post subject: Re: dandoy
PostPosted: 26 Jan 2010, 22:18 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
That must be very frustrating!

Is it possible that you are not receiving his Email because of a spam filter on your Email? This does happen on occasions. Perhaps you can tell them about your post here, to give them an opportunity to tell you (and others that may be interested) what happened?

PostPosted: 26 Jan 2010, 23:22 

haggisv wrote:
That must be very frustrating!

Is it possible that you are not receiving his Email because of a spam filter on your Email? This does happen on occasions. Perhaps you can tell them about your post here, to give them an opportunity to tell you (and others that may be interested) what happened?

Yes very frustrating indeed!
The mail from their webmaster came directly to my regular mail box. But I'm regularly checking my spam mail box too. The notifications from the site always come to my regular mail box. So I don't think that their mails cannot reach me. At least when I visit my account on their site I can see my order has not been dispatched yet.

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2010, 18:07 

A couple of days ago dandoy returned to me after I demanded the money I paid :

"Dear Guven

I just refund your credit card today

Sorry for this deliver and stock problem

Best regards

Romain Dandoy"

Today I checked my credit card account. The money was refunded.

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2010, 18:22 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
Pleased to hear that, at least you got your money back!

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2010, 04:49 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

Blade: WRM Gokushu2
FH: S&T Secret Flow 1mm
BH: S&T Monkey ox
I've bought a lot of stuff from Dandoy. They have great prices. Shipping is slower than most but they've never messed up an order and have always been responsive to questions or requests.

The MNNB Blog has had some pretty amazing stuff lately. Just click this text to check it out.
| My OOAK Interview
Table Tennis Video Links: itTV | laola1.tv | ttbl | fftt | Challenger Series | mnnb-tv

My whole set-up costs less than a sheet of Butterfly Dignics

PostPosted: 19 Mar 2011, 07:23 
Super User

Blade: On Elmstreet Ulmo
FH: Palio Flying Dragon
BH: Spinparasite
Yes sometimes customers meet problems with dandoy but in general it is good and reliable company.

PostPosted: 20 Mar 2011, 02:32 
Super User

the biggest problem is that TT web shops should keep information about availability of their goods. it means that web application should be connected with stock database so information is displayed if item is out of stock. the other, less handy way, if stock information is not present on web shop, or should an exception arise, is customer contact via e-mail. Money can be partially refunded, item can be replaced with different item, if time is invested in customer care. it takes some time of web shop keeper or his personnel. if owner of web shop keeps is as side business in parallel to his regular job, or if staff of web shop is too short then there is just not time to handle customer care, but that is one dimension of shop quality - good customer care

PostPosted: 17 Feb 2017, 00:14 

Same here. I ordered from Dandoy on January 20th and it said it would take 5 to 8 days for it to reach me. It has now been 20 working days (excluding Saturdays & Sundays). And the status of the package is still "left from destination country". They have replied to only one e-mail of mine till now. When I call them, they tell me they would get back to me if/when they "know more".

Yesterday, Romain Dandoy promised me that he'd refund my money "tomorrow" if there is no further update. No one is replying to me still and when I call them, (after calling a dozen times) someone picks up and says Romain is "not present" and that I should "call tomorrow".

This is the worst possible treatment a customer could get. There's no point order from these people, at least this is what my experience suggests.