OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 15:38

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post subject: New table tennis store!
PostPosted: 06 Jun 2015, 02:28 

Hey guys,

As I'm sure you are all aware the prices of table tennis equipment are very high at the moment :( . An average player who keeps their blade for 5 years (which in itself is quite optimistic!) and replaces their rubbers twice a year pays around £120 a year ($185/164 EUR) which I think is unreasonable.

Hence, I have decided to start up my own table tennis store which is not based around making a huge profit for myself, but instead providing the table tennis community with an affordable source of equipment. I should have it up and running within the next few weeks but in order to make this happen I would love it if you could help me in choosing which products I should initially stock. I'm sure you understand that I cannot stock 100s of products in the beginning so I would really appreciate it if you could fill in the survey below so I can pick out the top 10 rubbers or so and stock them. If I expand I will certainly stock more and more products.

Here is the survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oZbZQpfe3U-lOZ9FbeG6y7cqFLaNaoLqJG6veSXp4xw/viewform

Please do let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you very much!

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!