OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 04:55

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post subject: Dandoy store in Begium
PostPosted: 29 May 2011, 09:34 

Is something wrong with Dandoy? Are they in trouble? should I continue ordering from them? Why are they ignoring my emails about the unarrived missing order? Please help!

I have purchased much equipments from Dandoy since 2006, in good satisfaction, In this years, 2011, our TT club(in Korea) has put in 6 orders totalling 470 Euros, and have received all the orders but one in good shape, though some orders took some time to arrive. However, the problem is the one missing order. Dandoy has sent me a Post office tracking number(RA836100546BE) of the order #49792(order date04/16/11) but when I checked with the Korean Post Master, they said, such package has not arrived into Korea at all. So I sent an email to dandoy to check with Begium Post Master about the tracking number. I did not receive any reply from Dandoy. I sent several letters since, but still have not heard from them past 2 weeks. Normally their response was quite quick and precise, but why are they ignoring this time? Ignoring a request for tracking an order is not a proper action of a reputable international vendor,

This is sad as I have had a long good relations with them and this puts me in a position to wonder why the change of character of Dandoy?

I think Mr. Dandoy do read this forum from time to time, and I would really like to hear his explanation of the actions taken by his employees. for the Dandoy's information, our TT clubs emails are [email protected] and [email protected] . Please let me know the status of the package, or at least a reply of acknowledgement of the receipt of my emails.

Sincerely, a long time satified but now wondering customer of Dandoy

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 29 May 2011, 11:43 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
Welcome to our forum ti17!

Unfortunately your're not the first to experience this, we've had a few threads on this already. I believe Dandoy are quite good when the equipment is in stock, but they don't handle things well, when things are not in stock.

PostPosted: 29 May 2011, 11:51 
More Block Than Bite

I will not order from Dandoy anymore. I have ordered 2 times, the first was fine, the second was a 60.00 usd order and they charged my card for it and on the same day they charged a 108.00 usd. I only had the one order that day (my original order from them that went ok was the previous month). They was responding to my emails at first denying the second charge, then they started saying I did place 2 orders. BIG hassle for me and I have disputed the charge through my bank so maybe I will be refunded, but who knows??

This is my only experience with them, and based on this I would advise NOT to order there. Hope you get your stuff in eventually, if not dispute the charge or try to get refund...

Donic Defplay Senso | Yasaka Mark V 2.0 | SL Dornenglanz OX

Donic Defplay Senso | Butterfly Sriver | Testing

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2011, 05:39 

Hi,

I come from Belgium and I know Dandoy very well. Before to be implicated into "equipement fanastism" I often order from Dandoy. I have never had any problems but I have heard a lot of complaints. Therefore I prefer to avoid this seller.

Moreover Bpost (= the Belgium Post) has a lot of problems for the moment. Indeed the staff is on strike so the shipping is not optimal. They give priotiry for the interior mail before solving the international shipping.

Greetings,
CeTh

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2011, 09:40 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
Thanks CeTh, that's very useful information!

I've heard of quite a few shipping issue to/from Europe lately...not sure which countries are affected.

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2011, 22:35 

haggisv wrote:
Thanks CeTh, that's very useful information!

I've heard of quite a few shipping issue to/from Europe lately...not sure which countries are affected.

No problem ;) If you have got any questions about West-European manufactuers (Belgium, France, Germany) you can ask me.

And don't hesitate to correct my bad English... It is not my mother language :sweat:

PostPosted: 10 Jun 2011, 15:46 

Finally I got a reply from Dandoy.
They said they will look into the problem and let me know in 2-3 days.
It took long time but I am thankful for the reply!

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2011, 10:13 

It took 3 months but Dandoy tracked the package to be lost by the Belgium Post office and sent me a new one.
AND IT HAS ARRIVED TODAY, HEW!!!!
It took lots of waiting and being kept in the dark, but they did solve the problem and followed up.

Hurray for Dandoy!

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2011, 08:39 
Super User

Luckily, my tube carbo with hexer hd and acuda s1 turbo arrived in a couple of weeks, much cheaper than from the states!

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2011, 13:38 
Count Darkula
Count Darkula

Blade: Bty Gergely T5000
FH: TSP Regalis Blue Max
BH: Tibhar Grass Dtecs
ti17 wrote:
It took 3 months but Dandoy tracked the package to be lost by the Belgium Post office and sent me a new one.
AND IT HAS ARRIVED TODAY, HEW!!!!
It took lots of waiting and being kept in the dark, but they did solve the problem and followed up.

Hurray for Dandoy!

Congratulations. That is the first story I have read of Dandoy actually making good on something going wrong with one of their orders. Perhaps they have started to feel the "loss of business" their previous attitude has cost them and are taking a new approach. I have never ordered from Dandoy due to the horror stories I have read about the lack of response to communication when things go wrong.

S/U 3: Blade: Bty Gergely . No rubbers...thinking of adding Red Dtecs and Black Rasant
Aussie Table Tennis Shop / Aussie Table Tennis Facebook Page / Equipment Review Index / Read my Reb Report Blog: click here.

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2011, 21:02 
Super User

I have allways had very good service from Dandoy. Used them a lot. Once I ordered a robot, and it crashed, then they talked to Sweden and I got a new robot even before i sent the old one, it took just a couple of days. After a while I needed som spare parts that Dandoy didn't have, then they gave me the e-mail to the fabricant of the robot and I got my spare parts :)
They have allways responded my mails within one day or maybe two.
All of my orders for bats and rubbers (MANY) has gone very smooth and fast

I have NO complains on Dandoy, except for the higher prices lately

Blade : Butterfly Gionis All+
FH : DHS Skyline 3-60 (black)
BH : Spinlord Dornenglanz OX (red) (no gluesheet)

PostPosted: 09 Dec 2011, 08:34 

Hi all,

I recently order a blade and two rubber sheets from Dandoy. The email I received said it was dispatched on Dec. 1. Has anyone ordered from Dandoy from the U.S. (I am in Chicago). If so, I long does it usually take in business days to get a tracking number on the order and how long does it take to usually arrive. I am looking to make this a holiday present. Thanks for the help.

Rich

PostPosted: 20 Jan 2012, 00:18 

from where did you receive that email & how that email came to you ?