OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 17:00

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: TTNPP
PostPosted: 12 Nov 2011, 17:14 
Count Darkula
Count Darkula

Blade: Bty Gergely T5000
FH: TSP Regalis Blue Max
BH: Tibhar Grass Dtecs
Najay wrote:
I bought several items from TTNPP recently and I found out that they were quite reliable. They offered very low prices. Their shipping cost was very reasonable. Their delivery time was quite good too :up: . However, they failed to respond to my emails twice and I would not appreciate this failure at all :n: .

What did you buy from them Najay? :?: :^) :D

S/U 3: Blade: Bty Gergely . No rubbers...thinking of adding Red Dtecs and Black Rasant
Aussie Table Tennis Shop / Aussie Table Tennis Facebook Page / Equipment Review Index / Read my Reb Report Blog: click here.

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 31 Jan 2012, 20:54 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

Blade: Matador
FH: Tibhar K1 Euro
BH: SuperGlanti
I noticed there are at least two threads about TTNPP. I posted this in the other thread:

Me too need to get in contact with TTNPP. I have an order waiting "processing" since November. One of the items were out of stock and it took several weeks to edit the order and replace that item out of stock with another. But then, nothing happened. I have mailed them many times but no more answers.

Today was the first time I read this thread. I have ordered from them before and never had any problems. And as many indicates in this thread they DO deliver, just are poor in communication. Can someone please help answering what is the best way to get in contact with them? At what time of the day (their time, I have to translate it to CET). Thanks.

PostPosted: 31 Jan 2012, 21:01 
The EJ's Boogyman
The EJ's Boogyman

I bought some rubber from them recently (first time i have dealt with them). The parcel arrived very quickly (a week or 2 max) so no problems for me. I haven't tried to contact them however.

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2012, 21:03 

Have anyone bought blades from them? Are those blades are genuine?
I like to order a stiga blade from them. So your replies are really appreciated.
Thanks.

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2012, 22:40 

Sorry Reb, I saw today your question which you asked on 12th November, 2011. Yes, I bought several TT items from them. Some of they are one T4 blade, two LKT Black Power rubber sheets, three Palio rubber sheets and two Andro Hexer+ rubber sheets. As I mentioned before, their prices were quite reasonable and their delivery was quick. These items were genuine. There shouldn't be any doubt about it.

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2012, 08:39 

There's only one problem with ttnpp, and that's customer service. The guy is apparently too busy to communicate with you in any form other than over skype, so if something's out of stock you'll be stuck waiting until you can either catch him on skype or it's restocked. Otherwise, everything's perfect. Great prices, quick shipping times(if in stock), and genuine quality items. If you manage to talk to him online, he's actually pretty nice to speak with as well, very helpful and flexible. The trick, of course, is to catch him online.

PostPosted: 01 Mar 2012, 20:09 
Super User

You can add him on skype, i was talking to him 2mins ago. His ID is ohgnow

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2012, 23:57 

Don't buy anything from this website. I bought a pair of win-5 shoes from this seller. I doubted the shoes were fake. After I bought a new pair of same shoes from butterfly official website, I confirmed the shoes I bought from this sellers were fake. The lines on the edge are not really stitched.

Btw, I doubt the hurricane rubbers were also fake.

The rubber doesn't like the rubbers I bought in China.

PostPosted: 27 Oct 2012, 00:37 

I checked numbers of Hurricane rubbers bought from ttnpp against DHS Verification System and they all proved to be genuine. As to the shoes they may be legit Butterfly but made in China, hence the inferior quality.

PostPosted: 27 Oct 2012, 01:13 

How many transactions did you have with TTNPP?
How many rubbers did you buy from him?
You were lucky.

Recently, I ordered one piece of national Hurriance 3 rubber. Once I received it I am going to test it seriously, and write review.
If I did not throw away that piece of hurricane rubber, I am going to test it too. it's dead rubber.

My Order History
Order Number: 14528
Order Status: Shipped

Order Date: Wednesday 17 October, 2012
Shipped To: 201 FunchessProducts: 1
Order Cost: $58.58

Order Number: 10020

Order Date: Monday 19 March, 2012
Shipped To:Products: 1
Order Cost: $40.20

Order Number: 8847

Order Date: Monday 23 January, 2012
Shipped To: Products: 2
Order Cost: $46.54

Order Number: 8653

Order Date: Thursday 12 January, 2012
Shipped To: Products: 1
Order Cost: $56.52

Order Number: 8507

Order Date: Wednesday 04 January, 2012
Shipped To:Products: 4
Order Cost: $68.29

Order Number: 1179

Order Date: Saturday 24 July, 2010
Shipped To: Products: 3
Order Cost: $64.57

PostPosted: 27 Oct 2012, 18:07 

Look, I understand your frustration but there is an awfull lot of people buying from this store, people competent enough to distinguish a fake rubber from a genuine one. It makes me wonder why none of them shared your suspicion in the past except for maybe 1 or 2 cases. There is no way to circumvent DHS verification system. Once a number passes the verification you just have to put up with it: rubber is genuine.
I made 9 orders, 1070$ (OMG!), mostly tensors but 3 Hurricane3 as well. Almost all of them were high quality and I suppose legit. Except for a cheap Stiga bag which in fact was probably not true Stiga, still for it's price I didn't care.

PostPosted: 28 Oct 2012, 07:09 

This is the worst seller. Sell fake stuffs, you don't care, but others might care.

Table tennis and ping pang, http://www.ttnpp.com

Sell fake shoes,

PostPosted: 31 Oct 2012, 19:24 
CTRL_ALT_Loop
CTRL_ALT_Loop

pzh0001 wrote:
This is the worst seller. Sell fake stuffs, you don't care, but others might care.

Table tennis and ping pang, http://www.ttnpp.com

Sell fake shoes,
I can see that you have a bad experience with your purchase, but perhaps the shop had the same bad experience. Just like we can be fooled by deceptive marketing (selling fake products), the people running the shop can be similarly deceived. IOW, the fake product (assuming that is what it was) may have been sold in good faith.

Your statement that "This is the worst seller" is perhaps not so well founded if it is based on one single unfortunate purchase. There are quite a few complaints out there about this site, and that situation may have made ttnpp an easy target. Then again, considering ttnpp's reputation when it comes to customer care and service, it may be difficult to have a bad purchase rectified. On that background you do have a point.

As for caring, I do and everyone should. As long as the fake stuff is out there, apart from leading to those bad purchases it may make the good stuff more expensive, and also it lets us (unknowingly) support criminal activity. I assume that ttnpp also intends to do clean business, in which case they must have concerns about this.
Indigo wrote:
... cheap Stiga bag which in fact was probably not true Stiga, still for it's price I didn't care.
We consumers should also care, even when what we buy is so cheap that we are OK with it being inferior quality. If it is illegitimately marked, we are in fact supporting crime. That said, I do not intend this as an accusation. The Stiga bag may be legit, even though it is a lesser quality than you expect from Stiga. Perhaps a cheap production for markets where budgets are slim, just to "be there".

PostPosted: 31 Oct 2012, 21:18 
Super User

^ Agreed, all sellers have "stuff-ups" and no seller out there is perfect. (Just look on ebay, very few sellers have 100% ratings)

As for ttnpp, I see a lot of people who have bad experiences with him and create an account on the forums just to attack the store. I am sure that there are loads of other satisfied customers out there who have had a good transaction and are satisfied with their goods and not told anyone about it.

PostPosted: 05 Jan 2013, 08:09 
Iron Pips
Iron Pips

Blade: Matador
FH: Tibhar K1 Euro
BH: SuperGlanti
Def-attack wrote:
I noticed there are at least two threads about TTNPP. I posted this in the other thread:

Me too need to get in contact with TTNPP. I have an order waiting "processing" since November. One of the items were out of stock and it took several weeks to edit the order and replace that item out of stock with another. But then, nothing happened. I have mailed them many times but no more answers.

Today was the first time I read this thread. I have ordered from them before and never had any problems. And as many indicates in this thread they DO deliver, just are poor in communication. Can someone please help answering what is the best way to get in contact with them? At what time of the day (their time, I have to translate it to CET). Thanks.

A year after I had the troubles with TTNPP described above I recieved a mail from them. They explained that they had discovered that something had gone wrong with my order. They wrote that since it was long ago I placed the order they thought I might want to change it, so they gave me a code to enter when I made my next order and that code would give me the same amount of money as the previous order. It worked! Less than two weeks later I recieved a package with lots of goodies :)
My conclusion is that they have no intention what so ever to fool people, they just make misstakes sometimes, and weather or not you are willing to risk a few misstakes when shopping is up to you.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next