OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 30 Mar 2024, 18:28

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 07 Dec 2011, 09:14 
Super User

A friend of mine is looking into buying a new blade from a online tabletennis equipment destributer called "fusion sports," which is based in India. However after some searcing over the internet we could not find any evidence of its reliability. Has anyone purchased or had experience with this store before or had a friend that has had experience. If you have please do tell. For a scam would be extremely devistating.
Thank-you for your help,
Regards, Velonstrails.

S#1: Joola Wing Passion Fast, FH: 729 Cream 2.2, BH: 802-40 2.
S#2: Joola Trix Medium, FH: Hurricane 3 Neo 2, BH: 279 FX Lightning 2.2.
S#3: Galaxy 896, , BH: Pro XP 2.FH: Pro XP 2.2
S#4: Senso Waldner Carbon, FH: Apollo I 2.2, BH: Blowfish Plush Short Pimple Tensor.

S#4: Giant Dragon Kris Special, FH: Giant Dragon TaiChi Soft, BH: Giant Dragon Meteorite Soft.

PostPosted: 07 Dec 2011, 09:50 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
I don't wish to derail this thread, but just wanted to mention that this sort of question is pretty much why I proposed this new retailer page some time ago, but apart from the moderators there seemed to be no interest:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=17919

Back on track ;) I have not heard of this retailer.. hopefully someone here knows of them.

PostPosted: 07 Dec 2011, 11:21 
Super User

Once I have sufficient information from this thread, I will add it to the online store section, thank-you for pointing this out to me.
Regards, Velonstrials.

S#4: Senso Waldner Carbon, FH: Apollo I 2.2, BH: Blowfish Plush Short Pimple Tensor.

S#4: Giant Dragon Kris Special, FH: Giant Dragon TaiChi Soft, BH: Giant Dragon Meteorite Soft.

PostPosted: 07 Dec 2011, 20:30 

hi

Last edited by george paul on 25 May 2012, 16:34, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 08 Dec 2011, 07:00 
Super User

I would much appreciate it if you could provide some additional information such as shipping time, quality of customer service, and reply speed, Anything else notable. When I get all this information, I can add it to the TT suppliers thread. My friend was particularly suspicious because there was an error when trying to pay.

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2012, 19:42 

fusion sports is a genuine thing. The owner is international level player Martand Biniwale. I know him personally and I have also ordered from the site. The site is pune based as he lives in pune. Contact him on the phone number given on the website and hell tell you everything and the debit card payment option is a little off so you can give him cash on delivery too

FH: Xiom Sigma 1 Pro