OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 05:30

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post subject: Eacheng Pricing
PostPosted: 06 Apr 2012, 13:13 
Any Which Way You Can
Any Which Way You Can

I notice on some of their products, the MEMBER and YOUR prices are different. More importantly, I notice some times, the MEMBER price is higher :o Why on earth one would want to be a member in that case? Can anyone who bought from eacheng please explain? Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Eacheng Pricing
PostPosted: 06 Apr 2012, 14:15 
Paddy's Paddler
Paddy's Paddler

yeah its a bit weird. but i usualy boucne between eacheng ttnpp and presports as each have better pricing for different products.. for example presorts have cheaper BTY froducts ..ttnpp have cheaper DHS and LKT product as well as donic eacheng is an allrounder.. althoug eacheng has the better bulk buys ( 10xof same product I.E LKT pro xp would cost 4.5 dollars per sheet if bought as a bulk of 10. for 10 DHS tin arc sheets its 230 dolars or something like that.. sometimes the member price on the product doesnt matter it ends up being the cheaper value. i think

Main: / secondary / LP
Blade: DHS Hurricane hao/ Blade- Hurricane Hao 2

FH: Skyline 3(Blue Sponge)/ FH- Nittaku H3 pro
BH: Omega Asia/ BH- Calibra Tour H

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2012, 22:00 
Super User

Yes, while browsing through their vast collection of products, I've also noticed that some of their member prices cost more than the normal price. Its probably because members get other special things from the store.

Presports in Malaysia has better well known brands like Butterfly, Andro, etc and there prices are competitive. They have very good communication skills and their price for shipping is also good.

TTnpp also have very good prices, among the cheapest, but their communication skills are very poor. They rarely reply to emails but Jim from ttnpp does have skype and he does go on it very regularly. In fact, I was talking to him today, his skype name is 'ohgnow'. Ask him if your product is in stock before buying it, sometimes, they may be out of stock and you'll be stuck waiting for weeks without notice. Shipping price is low.

Eacheng is probably the best in terms of price and range for chinese products. They have pages and pages of all the good chinese brands like 729, DHS etc. If your going to buy chinese blades or rubbers, this is the place to go, they won't be beaten on price and they also have everything. I just placed an order for a DHS PG7, Ma long's current blade and it was only $23 USD and I also bought a 729-5 and 729 Cream Transcend rubbers. First time I have actually placed an order from these guys. Hope they ship it quickly. These guys also have impeccable communication skills, Shirley from eacheng should reply to you in less than a day, but she took only an hour to reply to me. Shipping price is more expensive than the other stores mentioned.

Thats my comprehensive review of the 3 stores, presports, ttnpp and eacheng, even though no one asked for it. I just felt like I had to let everyone know. These stores are the main ones that I personally trust on value and quality, hope it helps everyone reading this. Happy ping pong'ing!!!! :call: :call: :call:

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2012, 08:13 
CTRL_ALT_Loop
CTRL_ALT_Loop

English wordings from chinese sources are often a bit peculiar, so you often can't take the written text literally. Cf. descriptions on rubber packaging, where pip geometry may be referenced as granule system, particle orientation, or other terms ; spin is referred to as twist, rotation, revolution, turning, etc.

As for Eacheng's "member price", I read that as the "non discount" price. For some items there is a fixed discount. If you are a "starred customer" (see their "member system" page), you get a calculated discount. That calculation is from the non discounted, or "member", price.

E.g.: The DHS Hurricane 3 Provincial has member price $24, but actual price (your price) $22, which is a discount of 8,3%. Members with a higher discount percentage pays less than $22:
3 star members have 8% discount. $24 - 8% = $22,08. Fixed discount is better, so they pay $22.
4 star members have 11% discount. $24-11%=$21,36, which is what they pay.