OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 21:26

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 07 Dec 2012, 07:59 

On November 21st i bought 2 Stiga blades from Dandoy, on the 22nd they notified me on their website that one the blades i asked for the hybrid wood, was not in stock and would take 10 days for them to get it from Stiga or i could have my order cancelled, i told em it was ok with me to wait those 10 days, they didin`t send back any email acknowledging they got my message, since then i have not received any email or any other communication from them on the status of my order, which in their website still appears delayed.

Is this something usual with them? or maybe a language problem?

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 07 Dec 2012, 10:12 
Super Looper
Super Looper

lapicero67 wrote:
On November 21st i bought 2 Stiga blades from Dandoy, on the 22nd they notified me on their website that one the blades i asked for the hybrid wood, was not in stock and would take 10 days for them to get it from Stiga or i could have my order cancelled, i told em it was ok with me to wait those 10 days, they didin`t send back any email acknowledging they got my message, since then i have not received any email or any other communication from them on the status of my order, which in their website still appears delayed.

Is this something usual with them? or maybe a language problem?

Hi,

I get stuff from Dandoy-sports regularly in past 5 years ,they always deliver. If they don't have in stock blade or rubber it can take them up to 10-20 days to get item in stock and till they get it they usually dont reply to email. I found them very professional and as well compared to rest off the world cheapest you can find. If you get 2 rubbers and blade postage is free to anywhere in the world.
I have order for blade and 2 rubbers coming from them at the moment. Dont worry much.If you cant wait cancel order and get another blades.

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2012, 19:30 

I got the package last week and everything got cleared up.

The blades and rubbers arrived as i asked.

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2012, 08:39 
Super Looper
Super Looper

lapicero67 wrote:
I got the package last week and everything got cleared up.

The blades and rubbers arrived as i asked.

I told you they are reliable . Sometimes they don't have in stock as well sometimes shipping is slow.
I got my shipment to .

PostPosted: 28 Dec 2012, 23:48 
Kim Is My Shadow
Kim Is My Shadow

Blade: ?
FH: ?
BH: ?
I ordered three sheets of Yasaka Rakza 7 from them at the weekend. I paid extra for the track and trace delivery service.

I received an email telling me my order had gone through and another telling me they let me know my track and trace number when they had it.

I received my correct order today. Took less than a week over the Christmas period to get from Belgium to the UK. Good service.

PostPosted: 29 Dec 2012, 06:59 
Super Looper
Super Looper

Debater wrote:
I ordered three sheets of Yasaka Rakza 7 from them at the weekend. I paid extra for the track and trace delivery service.

I received an email telling me my order had gone through and another telling me they let me know my track and trace number when they had it.

I received my correct order today. Took less than a week over the Christmas period to get from Belgium to the UK. Good service.

And at the price Rakza 7 is its a bargain to :)

PostPosted: 29 Dec 2012, 07:03 
Kim Is My Shadow
Kim Is My Shadow

Blade: ?
FH: ?
BH: ?
purger wrote:
And at the price Rakza 7 is its a bargain to :)

Agreed - that's why I bought 2 for myself and got one for a team mate. :D