OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 16:25

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2013, 08:43 
003 Style Master
003 Style Master

Blade: Donic Waldner Senso V1
FH: Victas VS401
BH: Victas Triple Regular
decoy wrote:
erm. well the shippping is actualy pretty quick. the only thing that takes up time is when somethign is not in stock and they are waiting for that item..

Not this time, tracking shows it was posted within days.

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2013, 16:50 
CTRL_ALT_Loop
CTRL_ALT_Loop

decoy wrote:
erm. well the shippping is actualy pretty quick. the only thing that takes up time is when somethign is not in stock and they are waiting for that item..

That is not my experience with Eacheng. My impression is that most of the delivery time is caused by delays in customs. In the event of a stockout (which has happened a couple of times), Eacheng have emailed me and asked whether I would accept a replacement item, or they could send the goods they had and credit my account, or cancel the order and refund my payment. They have been very explicit about the available options and clearing out possible misunderstandings.

For a domestic shop, it was more a case of waiting until they got all the items. No message from them about delayed delivery, no response for my first emails, first package with a partial delivery (no specified "back order"), second package and still I didn't get all the items I paid for. Never ordered more from them...

Last edited by keme on 02 Dec 2013, 17:03, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2013, 18:22 
Paddy's Paddler
Paddy's Paddler

ohh s***. lol i thought this thread was about TTNPP ,lol .

erm.. well for eacheng. ive never had to wait more than 3 weeks from paying for the order to receiving the items

Main: / secondary / LP
Blade: DHS Hurricane hao/ Blade- Hurricane Hao 2

FH: Skyline 3(Blue Sponge)/ FH- Nittaku H3 pro
BH: Omega Asia/ BH- Calibra Tour H

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2013, 05:41 
Super User

Speaking of Eacheng... My search function doesn't work any more. For example I try search by PRICE (sort ascending) and nothing happens. Does anybody have same issues with Eacheng search function?

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2013, 08:13 
003 Style Master
003 Style Master

Can search but not sort.

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2013, 13:46 
003 Style Master
003 Style Master

Obi-wan wrote:
Arrived after 45 days. :whew:
Unfortunately my outdoor season has just ended so I will not be able to try rubber for some time. |-)

41 days now for me. Rang Australia Post who said they have better tracking there than I have access to and they have nothing about arrival in Australia. She it must have gone missing based on when it was sent and should contact seller immediately. I'm still not worried as Obi-Wan's was 45 days. The only thing is that I have 45 days to lodge a pay-pal dispute so might just have to do that anyway in case it really doesn't show up. Emailed Eacheng to see what they think.

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2013, 08:05 

8 Days excluding Weekends .

Good job by Eacheng.

Galaxy 987 - JPen Globe 999 Pro Version 2.0mm

Joola Chen Weinxing Cpen 802-40 2.2mm Tsp Curl P1r 0.5mm

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2013, 15:34 
003 Style Master
003 Style Master

After equalling the record of Eacheng time of 45 days, I've been told by Australia post that they were officially told 2 weeks ago that there are some serious hold-ups over there. They had a successful marketing campaign which saw an extra 250 million items posted in a short time therefore many things despite getting customs clearance are waiting to board planes. More patience required.

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2013, 12:36 
003 Style Master
003 Style Master

I've very pleased to say that after 57 days since ordered, my package has safely arrived to me in Australia. :)

I'd contacted Eacheng and I must say they were very co-operative in working out what we do in the case of package not arriving. I couldn't have asked them to do any more. I'd be happy to order from them again but perhaps not in Oct/Dec unless I'm happy to wait up to a couple of months.

I've learnt a bit out of the process and its important that if using paypal, to lodge a claim before 45 days of purchase to ensure you can get a refund if required. I lodged mine but of course will now cancel the dispute.

Edit: I ordered a couple of rubbers from china friend on ebay which is the Eacheng ebay store and they just arrived in only 15 days. I trust Eacheng as a seller, just the post is very random.

PostPosted: 15 Oct 2014, 21:46 
003 Style Master
003 Style Master

Ordered 17th Sept, arrived 15th Oct. Australia.

PostPosted: 28 Apr 2015, 10:39 
003 Style Master
003 Style Master

Got a $10 pay pal voucher to use through ebay. Wasn't sure if legit so I bought a sheet of KTL pro xp 2.0mm costing $12 from China Friend (Eacheng) and figured that if it was a hoax then I can still use the sheet. Turns out that it was ok to it only cost me $2 and the biggest surprise was that it arrived 17 days later from China to Australia. :clap:

PostPosted: 28 Apr 2015, 12:45 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

Wow. That must be the record for deepest discount and cheapest sheet of rubber ever! (Other than free sheets, of course..)

Iskandar

PostPosted: 28 Apr 2015, 12:59 
003 Style Master
003 Style Master

iskandar taib wrote:
Wow. That must be the record for deepest discount and cheapest sheet of rubber ever! (Other than free sheets, of course..)

Iskandar

A discount code was sent directly from Pay pal that I could use on any item via ebay. There's a lot of dodgy ebay emails about so I wasn't sure about it but seems like it was legit. I didn't need to click on a link from the email, I just went in to ebay normally and punched in the code they gave me at the end. The only risk was that I was too far into the transaction to get out of it and the code wouldn't work. Bit it did. :o

So now I've got a perfectly good spare sheet of rubber that only cost me $2 which is just sitting around. Looks like I'm going to need a new blade to put it on along with another new rubber for the other side. :P

PostPosted: 24 Feb 2016, 20:02 

Hi,

I'm new here, this is my first post.
I ordered two blades and 5 rubbers from eacheng on february 11. I paid extra to get it faster (by air-not small packet) but it seems they didn't really care about that. It took them 8 (EIGHT!) business days to prepare my order and send it.
In the meanwhile I tried contacting them 2 different times, both times they didn't answer within 24 hours (but their webpage says they will)
They did answer me after sending my order however and they told me that shipping usually takes 11-90 days! (webpage says 8-15 days)
I got a tracking number also, so at least I can see that my stuff is still in china. (Ordered 10 working days ago)

I know that shipping from china can take some time since I ordered 10+ times from there, but this is ridiculous.
I just wanted to let others know that even if you ordered a week ago and you're not getting any answer after contacting them, they're probably too busy preparing orders.

PostPosted: 25 Feb 2016, 14:12 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

You just HAD to order during the Chinese New Year holiday, didn't you... :lol: In China everyone takes about two weeks off work, everyone's got to take a long train journey home to the hinterlands from the Coast. I'll bet there was NO ONE THERE the first week after CNY, and they probably had a skeleton crew on hand the second week.

Darn.. I forgot to wish everyone a Happy (Chinese) New Year. Better late than never. Kong Hee Fatt Choy, everyone... :lol:

Iskandar

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!