OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 18:21

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: 30 Mar 2016, 21:54 

I just went ahead and bought a set of both the glue and rubber cleaner from Amazon (shipping to NY).
I strongly feel like supporting this kind of business, and it seems less expensive than brand names glue (still a bit pricey though :cash: :cash: :cash: ;) ).
If it works for me I'll buy more in the future.

PostPosted: 31 Mar 2016, 07:11 
Super User

Blade: Acoustic Carbon Inner ST
FH: Rakza Z
BH: Rakza Z
SpongyPipsSamurai wrote:
I just went ahead and bought a set of both the glue and rubber cleaner from Amazon (shipping to NY).

Please report back with your impressions of both products. :)

PostPosted: 31 Mar 2016, 15:41 

Dear SpongyPipsSamurai and friends:

Innoglue had quite a few orders today. Thanks for the order. I saw your post on this forum earlier today, and did located your order for one set of glue and cleaner to be shipped to New York. I put in a surprise gift in the package for you (to ease the pain of the glue price and shipping cost :) ), and shipped it via USPS Priority Mail. Hope it gets to your shore smoothly. You should have received the tracking number from Amazon by now.

I really appreciate your comment of supporting a business like ours. I am a table tennis player for many many years. I love the game. I hope the Innoglue Table Tennis glue provides a decent alternative to the name brands. Actually, I am hoping that Innoglue would provide an even better experience compared to using name brands. Our adhesive has unique properties.

Thanks for trying it. And above all, thank you very much for supporting our business.

Best Regards,
PP Scientific

PostPosted: 31 Mar 2016, 22:02 

Dear Hangdog,

Thanks for your support and the interest in the performance of Innoglue Table Tennis Glue. Hope there would be enough interest in Australia in the coming few months.

Best Regards,
ppscientific

PostPosted: 02 Apr 2016, 00:08 

ppscientific wrote:
I put in a surprise gift in the package for you (to ease the pain of the glue price and shipping cost :) ), and shipped it via USPS Priority Mail. Hope it gets to your shore smoothly.

Hey, thank you very much! You didn't have to, but I'm glad you did :clap:
I got the tracking number.

PostPosted: 02 Apr 2016, 02:10 

SpongyPipsSamurai,

It is my pleasure to enclose a bit extra in the package for my Australian friend. I love this business. It is a great opportunity to make table tennis friends all over the world. Thanks for the order and thanks for your support. By the way, I am contemplating to make a second generation glue now, with the hope that it would be cheaper to buy, and better in performance.

Best Regards,
ttscientific

PostPosted: 06 Apr 2016, 04:30 

I wanted to try out the iNNOGlue for my son's first blade and rubbers. With the sale (deal) on amazon.com the product seemed affordable, however shipping cost killed the order as it was about 125% of the product price. And then currency difference would have put the landed cost in Toronto, Canada at about C$40 for 55ml jar. I think that makes it prohibitively expensive. Just my two cents so that you know.

Also, would appreciate it if it can be confirmed that use of iNNOGlue is okay for tournaments.

Last edited by nik_ash on 06 Apr 2016, 09:52, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: 06 Apr 2016, 04:33 

ppscientific wrote:
SpongyPipsSamurai,

It is my pleasure to enclose a bit extra in the package for my Australian friend...

...Best Regards,
ttscientific

I got the package, thank you! It came on Saturday I think.
I greatly appreciate that "bit extra", I will give some to my ping-pong colleagues at the club to try.
I should mention, that I am unfortunately not from Australia :wasntme: I recide in NY, I do spend much time outside the US though.
If you are ever in NY, let me know - if I'm in town we could play a friendly game :Chop: :topspin: I am around 1950-2000 USATT myself.

PostPosted: 06 Apr 2016, 06:37 

SpongyPipsSamurai,

Glad that you received the package. The post before yours was from Australia and I thought this was going to be shipped to Australia via New York. Sorry...my mistake. I hope the glue is equally enjoyable in New York. :)

I play forehand smooth and backhand long pip OX for spin variation. The backhand sometimes is a problem because I can only chop. I use Butterfly Matsushita Blade which I can hold either penhold or shakehand to correct the problem. I use penhold and use the smooth side for both forehand and backhand when I need to attack from the backhand side.

Thank you so much for the invitation. It would be A LOT of FUN if we can connect and play a few friendly matches sometime. I am in the LA area.

Thanks,

Best Regards,
ppscientific

PostPosted: 06 Apr 2016, 15:26 

To nik_ash,

I am sorry to learn that the shipping cost is so high to Toronto. Actually I am a bit surprised, and will look into it. Toronto is not that far. I hope there would be a cheaper way to send it.

Innoglue is 100% solvent free and does comply with the new ITTF rule for no VOC content allowed in glue.

In fact, Innoglue has 0% VOC. It is OK to use in a tournament.

Best Regards,
ppscientific

PostPosted: 09 Apr 2016, 03:39 

ppscientific wrote:
To nik_ash,

I am sorry to learn that the shipping cost is so high to Toronto. Actually I am a bit surprised, and will look into it. Toronto is not that far. I hope there would be a cheaper way to send it.

Innoglue is 100% solvent free and does comply with the new ITTF rule for no VOC content allowed in glue.

In fact, Innoglue has 0% VOC. It is OK to use in a tournament.

Best Regards,
ppscientific

Thank you. Hopefully there will be a solution. I got the TT Blades and Rubbers from China with free shipping and comparatively shipping cost from US is beyond comprehension.

PostPosted: 10 Apr 2016, 01:58 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

There are some who would blame Congress:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postal_Re ... _H.R._6407

Iskandar

PostPosted: 10 Apr 2016, 12:19 

Now I know it (could be) the congress' fault. :)

I have adjusted the international shipping rate on Amazon for shipping to Canada. It is still pretty high compared to US domestic rate. That is how much it would cost to ship to Canada. I also checked the rate to Australia but I could not adjust it down. It is just that expensive via USPS. UPS rate is even higher.

Sorry about the international shipping rate, my friend. I am still looking for ways to make it more affordable. One good news for our company is that we recently shipped the glue to England and Taiwan.

ppscientific

PostPosted: 12 Apr 2016, 11:04 

Thanks for making the effort.

Shipping and handling is still US$9.99 on product price of US$12.99. Still too expensive. Will have to find an alternative, say ship it to a friend in US and pick it up when visiting but that could mean lag of a few months. Well no other option for now.

PostPosted: 12 Apr 2016, 11:41 

Really appreciate your interest, but sorry that I could not find a lower rate to ship to Canada. It is just expensive to ship from US to other countries, especially for a small amount. If I can find a good way to ship I will let you know. Thanks.

Best Regards,
ppscientific

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next