OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 15:22

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 18 Jul 2018, 22:26 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Hurrah !!

Tenergy rubbers on sale 15 USD, ...again. Good news for all the "black resellers" all over the world.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Sale-hi ... 68428.html

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2018, 09:15 

Any review on that rubber? :D

DHS 301
Adidas Hypertouch
Reactor CA-1

All decked with DHS H3Neo
and Yinhe Moon! I'm cured from low-level EJ'ying!

On to the next TT journey!

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2018, 18:54 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

Yeah. If it's anything like the sheet I bought 3 years ago, it would make a good anti, if you could figure out how to kill the sponge (maybe a few minutes in a microwave..). I thought it would be something like a typical $5 Chinese rubber sheet - it was not. It was unusable.

Packaging here's all different, though - and they don't show you what the topsheet looks like, might not even say Tenergy on the front.. :lol: And they're charging WAAAY too much.. Look at all the idiots who ordered it, though. Mainly from Russia and the US. And if you notice - they don't say Tenergy ANYWHERE on the ad. Besides, it's no longer available.

Iskandar

PostPosted: 24 Jul 2018, 03:34 

BH: straight
I hadn't heard of Aliexpress until I came across it here on this site.
For those in the UK how do they find using them?What is quality like? Are the bats decent?Are the balls genuine DHS,Xushofa etc.?

PostPosted: 25 Jul 2018, 02:55 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

AliExpress is sort of like Amazon or Ebay - lots and lots and lots of independent sellers. And of course, not just table tennis, either. Lots of really, really good stuff at an excellent price, AND lots and lots and LOTS of junk. This goes for the table tennis stuff, too - lots of good Chinese-made blades, rackets, rubbers, balls, shoes etc. AND lots of questionable stuff (non-ITTF certified rubbers, for instance, not all of which is junk). Counterfeit table tennis stuff can be found but is a lot harder to find than it was 3 years ago (the fake Tenergy was AWFUL, by the way..). Counterfeit balls?? Might exist but I've not heard of any. Lots of inferior brand balls, though. Anyhow, those of us who have been doing this for a while have 3 or 4 known "good" sellers we buy from, the foremost being Eacheng (which operates something like seven separate "store fronts" - with different prices! - on AliExpress, plus two on Ebay, PLUS they're on Amazon and on the non-English versions of Ebay), all in addition to their own web site. Do a search on this forum, you'll find tons of info on who to buy from and what to buy.

May I make an initial suggestion: :lol:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/SANWEI- ... 74001.html

First time you buy something, you get a $4 off coupon, so you can have this for under $10, postage paid.. :lol:

Iskandar

PostPosted: 25 Jul 2018, 07:52 

Cheers.I will order the bat suggested to try.cant go wrong at less than 10 Scottish Pounds.I like the free postage even it may be a little slow.That is often one of the rip offs on eBay.

PostPosted: 25 Jul 2018, 20:33 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

WE'RE STUCK TO ALIEXPRESS ...

Yes, Yes, AliExpress is some treasure of ping-pang goods. You can get DHS popular products from factory warehouse directly. Hurricane 3 rubber for 14 USD, and D40+ balls for 0.6 USD. (shipping fees included).
Iskandar Talib is a great enthusiast , all stuck to AlieExpress firmly, and so am myself...

PostPosted: 26 Jul 2018, 06:01 

iskandar taib wrote:
AliExpress is sort of like Amazon or Ebay - lots and lots and lots of independent sellers. And of course, not just table tennis, either. Lots of really, really good stuff at an excellent price, AND lots and lots and LOTS of junk. This goes for the table tennis stuff, too - lots of good Chinese-made blades, rackets, rubbers, balls, shoes etc. AND lots of questionable stuff (non-ITTF certified rubbers, for instance, not all of which is junk). Counterfeit table tennis stuff can be found but is a lot harder to find than it was 3 years ago (the fake Tenergy was AWFUL, by the way..). Counterfeit balls?? Might exist but I've not heard of any. Lots of inferior brand balls, though. Anyhow, those of us who have been doing this for a while have 3 or 4 known "good" sellers we buy from, the foremost being Eacheng (which operates something like seven separate "store fronts" - with different prices! - on AliExpress, plus two on Ebay, PLUS they're on Amazon and on the non-English versions of Ebay), all in addition to their own web site. Do a search on this forum, you'll find tons of info on who to buy from and what to buy.

First time you buy something, you get a $4 off coupon, so you can have this for under $10, postage paid.. :lol:

Iskandar

i didnt seem to be able use my 4 dollar coupon.how can i use it?

PostPosted: 27 Jul 2018, 06:49 

gradge wrote:
iskandar taib wrote:

Iskandar

i didnt seem to be able use my 4 dollar coupon.how can i use it?

Edit- It is only valid on orders over $20!

PostPosted: 02 Aug 2018, 16:45 

My blade arrived last July 25. Not bad! Very good blade. Splinters easily without proper sealing. Seal it!

DHS 301
Adidas Hypertouch
Reactor CA-1

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2018, 06:33 

For the life of me I cannot seem to find any complete bats with an anatomic shaped handle.Any suggestions? I quite fancy a Yinhe bat this time?

PostPosted: 17 Aug 2018, 10:29 

gradge wrote:
For the life of me I cannot seem to find any complete bats with an anatomic shaped handle.Any suggestions? I quite fancy a Yinhe bat this time?

Do you mean some premade bats or separate blade/rubbers assembled by the seller? I haven't notice an anatomic shaped blade handle lately. But given yinhe's giant catalog, there might be a couple in there. Just be patient :)

DHS 301
Adidas Hypertouch
Reactor CA-1

PostPosted: 17 Aug 2018, 19:10 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
gradge wrote:

I don't think they make any... I certainly can't think of any. :^)

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2018, 13:38 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

Anatomic handles aren't popular in China. I'd say 95% of the blades on sale have flared handles (the rest being Chinese Penhold), but there are a very few with ST handles (mainly defensive blades like the Sword 309). Surprisingly few Chinese Penhold, even (though many blades are available in either FL or CP form).

Iskandar

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2018, 06:22 

Brilliant link iskandar.
Had my best aliexpress delivery this week.The Palio AK47 for $13.09 arrived in 9 days from China to Scotland.It was well packaged and even used tracked delivery which is incredible.Plays not too badly too though I might prefer that Sanwei M8 also suggested by Iskandar. Any other suggestions?

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!