OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 08:08

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: 14 Sep 2010, 04:34 

The 29/8 I ordered a shirt and a T64 from their site. I haven't got any email saying it's sent or anything so just a minute ago I went to the chat and worked things out. The problem was that the shirt out of stock. So now I'll have a refund and my order will be sent tomorrow. It was my first order and I will definitely be using them again. :)

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 17 Sep 2010, 19:24 
Blockhead
Blockhead

Blade: Timo Boll ALC ST
FH: Tibhar MXP max
BH: Tibhar FXS 1.8
so_devo wrote:
I have recently - just before I saw this thread - ordered some PME from TTnPP. Ordered 7-Sep, got an email yesterday to say it had been shipped. Will update this thread when received.

Way I see it, ordering something cheap (and their prices ARE cheap) from HK to the UK, I'd expect to wait 2-3 weeks until delivery. Only $24 USD for a sheet of PME, and $3.35 for shipping.

This arrived today, so 10 days from order to UK delivery, absolutely fine. :clap:

185g

PostPosted: 17 Sep 2010, 19:33 
Super User

yes, this is interesting that ttnpp doesn't care much about pips rubbers. they have only maybe 10 pips-out rubbers which seem more like stock leftovers. that's pity because they are more fair regarding shipment costs than eacheng. although, next time I will order tt balls, I will order from eacheng, they responded that they use hard box for balls :D

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2010, 18:39 
Blockhead
Blockhead

Blade: Timo Boll ALC ST
FH: Tibhar MXP max
BH: Tibhar FXS 1.8
Just had another safe delivery - 2 days to ship then 10 days to arrive to the UK.

One little hint for those who don't pay in dollars though - do pay in dollars and let paypal do the currency conversion, you will likely get a better rate.

e.g. TTnPP want £17.04 if you select GBP for a sheet of macro Era, through paypal yesterday it was £15.60.

185g

PostPosted: 08 Oct 2010, 10:19 

wow. I take back anything good about this store now. Worst service ever.

So i bought a provincial H3 from him and it the new topsheet. Apparently theyre supposed to have laser print on the back in a vacuum sealed package. This guy sent me something with ink print on the back and in a ziplock bag with a paper printed H3 label thing. I emailed him about that, but he had no reply. Guessing its fake. He usually emails back if you have inquiries about purchases within 5 minutes.....

As well, something else i ordered from him (was supposed to be express shipped 2-3days) was delivered to the wrong location and the issue should be resolved. Its been over a week of me emailing this guy for information or my money back. He hasnt responded to a single one. In the end im gonna cancel with my credit card company on this purchase since UPS cant guarantee all my money back.

This guy seems like a jerk who acts nice to get a sale. Once youve bought something, he doesnt give a damn.

BUYER BEWARE

PostPosted: 03 May 2011, 21:56 

how long does it usually take for ttnpp to dispatch the order and provide you the tracking number? it's 3 days allready since i placed the order and nothing yet. with eacheng.net i placed the order today (for example) and the next day they provide you with the tracking number witch means they dispatched the order.

PostPosted: 04 May 2011, 01:52 

Adrian, click the Chat button on the left and talk with him about your order status. Usually it's because something you ordered is not in stock, but they aren't good about telling you.

Also use UPS 3-day air shipping if you want guaranteed fast. It comes out to around $20 USD for a blade + several rubbers. If you use regular mail, HK Post takes anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks to USA (somewhat unpredictable). TTNPP will send you a second paypal invoice for the difference in cost if you ask for UPS, just chat with him first to get a live quote.

PostPosted: 04 May 2011, 19:25 
Super User

I placed orders with ttnpp before, and the items arrived in about a week time, via normal post. I am in Malaysia, anyway.
On 25th April, i placed my third order so far. Till this morning, the status displayed in their web site indicated "in processing". I just chat with them, they apologized and explained it was due to Labor day holidays! Off since 25th April till yesterday!!! :^) Wow, that is a nice boss. Or the boss is the only stuff ?! :lol:

3. Btty Viscaria: Gambler SS , and Outlaw.

PostPosted: 06 May 2011, 16:26 

jixiaolan wrote:
I placed orders with ttnpp before, and the items arrived in about a week time, via normal post. I am in Malaysia, anyway.
On 25th April, i placed my third order so far. Till this morning, the status displayed in their web site indicated "in processing". I just chat with them, they apologized and explained it was due to Labor day holidays! Off since 25th April till yesterday!!! :^) Wow, that is a nice boss. Or the boss is the only stuff ?! :lol:

In China, everybody gets a whole week off for labor day(aka May day). Anyhow, I just ordered a blade and 2 rubbers from them. Since I'm a beginner, I requested for them to glue the rubbers for me, we'll see how that goes....

PostPosted: 07 May 2011, 17:29 
003 Style Master
003 Style Master

Blade: Donic Waldner Senso V1
FH: Donic Baracuda Big Slam
BH: Victas Triple Regular
I ordered in the evening on the 4th May, later that night, the status was 'shipped'. We'll see how long it take to get to Australia.

PostPosted: 08 May 2011, 09:46 

Here's an update on my order from ttnpp:

So I read some reviews of this vendor, and it seems like he's not good with active communication. That is, I heard that he usually won't contact you if the order hits some snags, you'll need to contact him instead and never by email or the ticketing system(use one of the IM methods only!) Therefore, I decided to contact him via MSN and asked if what I ordered were in stock. Turns out that the 729 Geospin Tacky I ordered was out of stock and won't be in stock until next week. I asked him to recommend me a different rubber he has in stock, and he recommended the LKT Pro XT. After researching it a while, I decided to switch to the LKT rubber and get my order ASAP, and he promptly changed my order. The Geospin Tacky, which I'd already paid for, cost $1.90 more than the Pro XT, so instead of adjusting the payment stuff, I just asked for him to add an edge tape which also costs exactly $1.90. In the end, I ordered on 5/5, adjusted my order on 5/6, and now(5/7) the order has been shipped. Pretty fast! Based on my experiences, shipping from HK to the U.S. can take less than a week if I'm lucky. I'll check back after I receive the order, hopefully very soon :)

In conclusion, the shop seems pretty good with very low prices. The owner is also very accessible and accommodating...IF you don't try to contact him via email or the ticketing system. Also, make sure to check with him if the items you want are in stock first, because he's not gonna list it on the site and he's not gonna tell you it's out of stock if you don't ask. You might be stuck waiting for maybe even weeks wondering why your order hasn't been shipped yet otherwise. I think if you work with him the right way, it can be a pretty fast and smooth ordering experience.

Post subject: http://ttnpp.com/shop/
PostPosted: 12 May 2011, 05:53 
The French ConnecTTion

I'd like to share my experience with you regarding ttnpp.

I have been ordering from Jim for more than a year now and never had a single problem with my orders. They always arrived quickly, I'd say around 8 days which is quite fast considering that I'm based in France. As a comparison, if I order stuff from the biggest dealer in France (Wack Sport) it'll take 48 to 72 hours for the parcel to be delivered. So I think 8 to 10 days with ttnpp is more than decent.

Also, even though he doesn't indicate on the website which items are out of stock, you can have info directly from him thru msn messenger. I speak with him once or twice a week regarding products availability, products I'd like to order from him which are not on the website and he always answers politely.

Last, I have probably been the first in France to use Haïfu's Shark. The first rubber ordered from Japsko was a Shark III but they didn't have the II in stock to replace the Shark III which was too fast for me so I had to search for another source of replenishment and found ttnpp.com.
I talked about Haïfu's rubber on our french forum and it became popular quite quickly. Problem for some players who tried it : they found the 2mm too fast and were sad that Haïfu didn't carry the 1.8mm thickness in their catalog.
I decided to contact Jim to ask if he could talk Haïfu into having a special 1.8mm production for the members of the forum who were asking for it. 10 days later he informed me that Haïfu was ok to have a batch of 1.8mm Shark II especially made for us.
Haïfu made 25 rubbers in 1.8mm and different sponge hardness (from 33 to 37 if I recall well).
All the rubbers that were pre-ordered were sold and everybody was satisfied.
I think I couldn't have had the 1.8mm sponge done if I hadn't had a good connection with Jim.

All this to say that I am totally satisfied with his service and prices and even if it takes a little more time to get my orders, I will not order from any other dealer.

Cheers,
Ma'man

Blade : TSP Toccata Carbon Def
FH : Shark II 33° 2mm Black
BH : Octopus Ox red

PostPosted: 16 May 2011, 17:39 
003 Style Master
003 Style Master

Blade: Donic Waldner Senso V1
FH: Donic Baracuda Big Slam
BH: Victas Triple Regular
Got my stuff today. Sent on the 5th, delivered on the 16th. Less than 2 weeks from Hong Kong to country SA. No additional communication but if this were ebay I would be saying something like 'Great Ebayer, fast delivery, items as expected. Have no worries A++++++'.

PostPosted: 16 May 2011, 23:21 

My purchase from ttnpp arrived last Friday. I placed the order on 25th April.
The items should be all right. They are still in the postal package as I have been busy. Their communication definitely is not so all right. I mailed them several times,to enquirer about another delivery issue, but they never response.

PostPosted: 17 May 2011, 20:20 

Got my racquet yesterday, everything went very well! I placed my order on 5/7, talked to him over MSN on 5/8 and found out that one of my rubbers was out of stock. I talked to him again later that day and changed my order to a different rubber and it was shipped out the next day(5/9). I received my item yesterday(5/16) and everything's perfect, my new racquet also plays very well. I'm thinking of replacing the backhand rubber after I improve, and I'll definitely order from him again!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next