OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 17:07

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: http://ttnpp.com/shop/
PostPosted: 12 May 2011, 05:53 
The French ConnecTTion

I'd like to share my experience with you regarding ttnpp.

I have been ordering from Jim for more than a year now and never had a single problem with my orders. They always arrived quickly, I'd say around 8 days which is quite fast considering that I'm based in France. As a comparison, if I order stuff from the biggest dealer in France (Wack Sport) it'll take 48 to 72 hours for the parcel to be delivered. So I think 8 to 10 days with ttnpp is more than decent.

Also, even though he doesn't indicate on the website which items are out of stock, you can have info directly from him thru msn messenger. I speak with him once or twice a week regarding products availability, products I'd like to order from him which are not on the website and he always answers politely.

Last, I have probably been the first in France to use Haïfu's Shark. The first rubber ordered from Japsko was a Shark III but they didn't have the II in stock to replace the Shark III which was too fast for me so I had to search for another source of replenishment and found ttnpp.com.
I talked about Haïfu's rubber on our french forum and it became popular quite quickly. Problem for some players who tried it : they found the 2mm too fast and were sad that Haïfu didn't carry the 1.8mm thickness in their catalog.
I decided to contact Jim to ask if he could talk Haïfu into having a special 1.8mm production for the members of the forum who were asking for it. 10 days later he informed me that Haïfu was ok to have a batch of 1.8mm Shark II especially made for us.
Haïfu made 25 rubbers in 1.8mm and different sponge hardness (from 33 to 37 if I recall well).
All the rubbers that were pre-ordered were sold and everybody was satisfied.
I think I couldn't have had the 1.8mm sponge done if I hadn't had a good connection with Jim.

All this to say that I am totally satisfied with his service and prices and even if it takes a little more time to get my orders, I will not order from any other dealer.

Cheers,
Ma'man

Blade : TSP Toccata Carbon Def
FH : Shark II 33° 2mm Black
BH : Octopus Ox red

PostPosted: 16 May 2011, 17:39 
003 Style Master
003 Style Master

Blade: Donic Waldner Senso V1
FH: Donic Baracuda Big Slam
BH: Victas Triple Regular
Got my stuff today. Sent on the 5th, delivered on the 16th. Less than 2 weeks from Hong Kong to country SA. No additional communication but if this were ebay I would be saying something like 'Great Ebayer, fast delivery, items as expected. Have no worries A++++++'.

PostPosted: 16 May 2011, 23:21 

My purchase from ttnpp arrived last Friday. I placed the order on 25th April.
The items should be all right. They are still in the postal package as I have been busy. Their communication definitely is not so all right. I mailed them several times,to enquirer about another delivery issue, but they never response.

PostPosted: 17 May 2011, 20:20 

Got my racquet yesterday, everything went very well! I placed my order on 5/7, talked to him over MSN on 5/8 and found out that one of my rubbers was out of stock. I talked to him again later that day and changed my order to a different rubber and it was shipped out the next day(5/9). I received my item yesterday(5/16) and everything's perfect, my new racquet also plays very well. I'm thinking of replacing the backhand rubber after I improve, and I'll definitely order from him again!

PostPosted: 24 May 2011, 00:44 

Hi

my question is my order is 18th may of 2011 how many time i see the traking number of my order i in Chile

PostPosted: 03 Jun 2011, 08:17 
Devil may cry
Devil may cry

I placed an order with TTNPP last sat, now almost a weak later. My Parcel status is still in "Processing", at this stage of the order it's normally at "dispatched" status.
I've tried following up my order with them, through live chat (logging on at all hours of the day this week, but seems they are always offline), Also sent them a email, but still no reply after 3 days.

However I have placed another order on the same day to Presports, and it has arrived already...

*Perhaps the guys on holiday? ;(

MM

PostPosted: 11 Jun 2011, 04:41 

I believe they just had their Holiday Dragon Boat Festival (June 6 Monday)

Updates on your delivery status

TTNPP shipped status: shipped to hongkong postal office but still in hongkong (takes 5 Business days)
Hongkong Postal Office Tracking: Shipped (depends on your location, philippines will take another 5 business days)

TTNPP has the cheapest rubbers in town and I haven't receive any fakes yet. I already ordered Mark V, Donic Accuda S2, Coppa X2, Hurricanes, Donic Cayman and other stuff in which i received in good condition.

Order request: 5/5
Reliable: 5/5
Packaging: 4/5
Communication: 3/5 ohgsnow sometimes doesn't respond to skype and doesn't have any specific time he/she is online

BTY Primo Vitesee FL
FH: Yasaka Mark V Black
BH: Yasaka Mark V Red

PostPosted: 20 Jun 2011, 17:21 
Devil may cry
Devil may cry

metal monkey wrote:
I placed an order with TTNPP last sat, now almost a weak later. My Parcel status is still in "Processing", at this stage of the order it's normally at "dispatched" status.
I've tried following up my order with them, through live chat (logging on at all hours of the day this week, but seems they are always offline), Also sent them a email, but still no reply after 3 days.

However I have placed another order on the same day to Presports, and it has arrived already...

*Perhaps the guys on holiday? ;(

Just received the package

MM

PostPosted: 12 Jul 2011, 10:02 

Just got an order from ttnpp. Ordered 1 day, shipped the next - 8 days for delivery to Australia.
I had some concerns placing the order given some of the recent problems people have had, but it all went smoothly for me. This was my third order from them.

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2011, 18:48 

Since Monday he's out of touch even by chat. One more chinese holiday? Or is it summer vacations?

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2011, 04:09 
Super User

Blade: Re-impact Tachi
FH: Palio Thor's
BH: Tibhar Grass DTecS
I'm trying to order some balls from here. 36 DHS white $23.40. Estimated shipping costs $5.17. When I checkout with PayPal, the price is still displaying $23.40. Is it for me to edit the amount and add the postage, or is postage already included in $23.40? Any help will be appreciated.

Blade: Re-Impact Tachi. BH: Grass DTecS (ox, new version) FH: Palio Thor's max

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2011, 08:35 
Incredible Shrinking Man

I made an order 7-8
Received today 7-19.
In perfect condition
I think its fast from Hong-Kong to Denmark.

Thx Jim Wong :clap: :clap:

Regards
Geddk

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2011, 08:58 
Blockhead
Blockhead

Blade: Timo Boll ALC ST
FH: Tibhar MXP max
BH: Tibhar FXS 1.8
I'll re-post my thoughts about ttnpp. Not the quickest, and sometimes poor communication if something is out of stock. But excellent prices and 100% honest, you will get your goods in the end. Best get on live chat if your order stays 'processing'.

185g

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2011, 14:10 

I agree ttnpp is honest, excellent in prices but poor in communication. I always find them off line in chat, so I tried several times leaving them messages in their "open help ticket" ! No reply ever.

PostPosted: 30 Dec 2011, 04:41 
One-Loop Man
One-Loop Man

Blade: Joola Vyzaryz Trinity
FH: Golden Tango
BH: Golden Tango
If you need to chat with him, what is the best time to try? I am int he US, so I need the best time for my zone.

I've had two good orders, but I had my third get returned to him because of bad address info (don't know why) so I need him to resend it.

"We don't rise to the level of our expectations, we fall to the level of our training" - Archilochus

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next