OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 16:13

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
PostPosted: 24 Oct 2011, 20:12 
Super User

i will send him a message - we will see wath happens ;-)

uli

PostPosted: 25 Oct 2011, 06:57 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
I got this response from Sebastian:

Quote:
I will answer the latest on Saturday. Then I will look for my passwords and so on^^. If you want to you can write this short message into the forum^^.

Best regards

Sebastian

PostPosted: 30 Oct 2011, 08:38 
Noppen Guru

Dear table tennis players,

at the moment I am very busy which also has good sides^^...

Many things changed but I want to take the time to post here and have dialogues with you. In the past I met many nice table tennis players here and I want to hold the contact.

If you have some questions only ask them. I want to take the time to answer all of them. I am not always busy^^.

Today it is late and I will go to bed now.

Best regards

Sebastian

PostPosted: 30 Oct 2011, 08:39 
Noppen Guru

last but not least one more thing:

if I should not answer for some days I could have forgot this.
Then please send me an email to [email protected] . I check my emails nearly every day and so I cannot forget to answer here :)

PostPosted: 30 Oct 2011, 08:42 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Thank you SeppesTT, and welcome back! :up:

PostPosted: 30 Oct 2011, 10:17 
Pimple Popper
Pimple Popper

hey Sebastian!

Bruno Levis says Hi =) he's training me some of your strokes =)

"slappy slappy slappity slap"

PostPosted: 31 Oct 2011, 10:07 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

SeppesTT wrote:
last but not least one more thing:

if I should not answer for some days I could have forgot this.
Then please send me an email to [email protected] . I check my emails nearly every day and so I cannot forget to answer here :)

Very gracious, thank you.
tOD

PostPosted: 31 Oct 2011, 10:22 
Count Darkula
Count Darkula

Blade: Bty Gergely T5000
FH: TSP Regalis Blue Max
BH: Tibhar Grass Dtecs
Hi Sebastian and welcome back. Would you mind giving us an idea of your daily schedule to know how much training you do and what else you manage to fit in?

S/U 3: Blade: Bty Gergely . No rubbers...thinking of adding Red Dtecs and Black Rasant
Aussie Table Tennis Shop / Aussie Table Tennis Facebook Page / Equipment Review Index / Read my Reb Report Blog: click here.

PostPosted: 31 Oct 2011, 10:33 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

Blade: WRM Gokushu2
FH: S&T Secret Flow 1mm
BH: S&T Monkey ox
Hi Sebastian,

Welcome back! Can you tell us what long pips you recommend now?

The MNNB Blog has had some pretty amazing stuff lately. Just click this text to check it out.
| My OOAK Interview
Table Tennis Video Links: itTV | laola1.tv | ttbl | fftt | Challenger Series | mnnb-tv

My whole set-up costs less than a sheet of Butterfly Dignics

PostPosted: 31 Oct 2011, 11:04 
Count Darkula
Count Darkula

Sebastian in this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHVsE6-F ... r_embedded there is a heck of a lot of noise with horns and stuff. Does that pump you up or break your concentration? It seems you take a while to get going and then fire up, is that because you were getting used to the noise?

Edit: Your style of play with the pips is similar to the way I am now using my pips with that drive to the BH and the short blocks I see in that vid. Its very effective for you. It is for me to some extent, but with Pogo I get a few more of those drives to the FH returned than I would like. I think its due to Pogo hitting somewhat like an inverted's spin. What do you think?

S/U 3: Blade: Bty Gergely . No rubbers...thinking of adding Red Dtecs and Black Rasant
Aussie Table Tennis Shop / Aussie Table Tennis Facebook Page / Equipment Review Index / Read my Reb Report Blog: click here.

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2011, 00:03 
Noppen Guru

@superhappyfunslider:

Oh, give these greetings back to Bruno. He is a very nice guy and I think he is a good coach. As I know he lives now in Australia and got a child with his girlfriend.

Now I do not have a daily schedule for table tennis. I like the match and play not so bad at the moment. But I only practice 1 or 2 times a week. When I have a match the week before I practice 3 times. So I do not become better but I hold a certain level with this.
I have no problems with health and I think I play now better again like the 3 years before.
At the moment I work much but I like it and plan to keep managing something with table tennis.
I play two different combinations. The first one is a Dr.-Neubauer-Special blade with a pimple with less friction than normal. With this combination I play mostly. If there should be problem (which have never been^^) I can also play with a Tachi blade of Rendler with a TibHar Grass DTecs. Both have advantages and disadvantages.

Noise in a match I like. I think everybody of you knows these situations. Sometimes a match is only running and sometimes there is some noise and you have a good run and can be focussed on your match totally.

@rebornTTEvgelist: what do you mean exactly with those drives?

Best regards

Sebastian

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2011, 03:01 

SeppesTT wrote:

I can also play with a Tachi blade of Rendler with a TibHar Grass DTecs. Both have advantages and disadvantages.

Sebastian

Hi Seb,

Have you tried a Rendler Mephisto 7001? Archim persueded me to have a go rather than order another Tachi for my D-Tecs. I found it great on the forehand side using Yasaka Pryde 40, creating more spin, but maybe a little harder to flick and keep low on the B/H pips side. I keep switching blades at the moment depending on the opponent, but this is not ideal!

gathering dust awaiting next return of banned rubbers:
Blade: DrN High Tech Plus, F/H: Gambler Outlaw 2.0, B/H DR N Monster OX
Blade: Butterfly Grubba Pro, F/H: Gambler Outlaw 2.0, B/H: Grass Spezial OX

sold:
Blade: Mephisto 7001, F/H: Yasaka Pryde 40 2.0, B/H: Grass DTECS OX
Blade: Tachi-red, F/H: Hexer+, B/H: Grass DTECS OX

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2011, 07:45 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

How is your 'mobile' coaching going Sebastian? Does it keep you busy?

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2011, 14:34 
Count Darkula
Count Darkula

SeppesTT wrote:
@rebornTTEvgelist: what do you mean exactly with those drives?

Hi Sebastian, I mean the pip drives to the FH. Often when I hit a pip drive to the FH with good power it will get returned almost as if I had just hit an inverted drive there. Sometimes it is better to hit a drive with less power on it because the opponent cant use the power to return it and the hit a weak return into the net. Many pip players who hit with the pips get a faulted return because the opponent doesn't lift the ball enough. I find I can make this happen more if I pip-drive to their middle or even BH more, but unless I hit with enough power or wrong-footing to pass them to the FH, they get returned (unless they misjudge the power). Just wondering if you think this is a difference in characteristic between pogo and dtecs. I have dtecs, but haven't gone far enough with it to use it in a match.

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2011, 05:19 
Noppen Guru

@andrew:

I have tried the Mephisto and think it runs very well with long pips. I know and hate :D the fact that one blade is better for the one opponent and another is better for other opponents. But I made the experience that all in all it is better to go your way with one combination even when there are some single matches where another combination would fit in in a better way.

@haggis:

yes, many players ask for my mobile courses. At the moment I work much so that I do not make as much as possible. When things run as I want them to run in around 2 years I will have much more time. Then I plan to arrange more international courses in different cuntries and combine them with interesting holidays. I like this very much.

@reborn...:

I also get many of these drives. Here I have a "special" technique with my legs to stand well for these balls. Without moving it is not so easy to have an good answer on them.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next