OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 30 Mar 2024, 16:09

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
PostPosted: 30 Sep 2009, 21:50 
Noppen Guru

Dear Haggis, the balls do not have to become perfect short every time. This would be too hard to control. It is also okay when you sometimes or even often play balls which are half-long, so that the other one does not know if he can attack or not. This will also disturb the playing rhythm of your opponent.

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2009, 23:05 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Blade: Trinity Carbon
FH: Victas VS > 401
BH: Dr N Troublemaker OX
Yes, good point, thank you again!

PostPosted: 25 Oct 2009, 15:00 

Dear Sebastian,

I just saw your video, and a website saying Rent-A-Sauer (yours?) with a picture. I think you should be the person in the background, the one with his head the same level as the frame of the door. I just wanted to find out what your height is and wingspan is (fully extended arms and fingers, tip of left fingers to tip of right fingers). I'm not a tall guy, so seeing someone like you play table tennis makes me think, maybe you should try to play basketball too... :) Maybe Dirk Nowitzki can use a good guard to play beside him... :) Who is the smallest guy whom you've seen play block or chop defensive styles, and would you say that a smaller guy has a bigger disadvantage if he plays a defensive style, compared to an offensive style?

Happy playing!

PostPosted: 29 Oct 2009, 01:45 
Noppen Guru

Dear Strajkx, yes, that is the same person you saw.

I am 1,96 m tall and this is more than enough for playing table tennis.
My wingspan I have never measured but this I can do in the future.
You are right. Playing basket ball could have been better for me when you look at my height but I am really not talented playing basketball^^.
I also know very little guys who are good defenders. You do not have to be tall to play this but one thing is right. If you are a defender the disadvantage of being tall is not so big. Maybe it is better not to be too small.

PostPosted: 17 Nov 2009, 10:13 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Sebastian,

Have you ever considered making an instructional video of some of the basic and advanced techniques with the long pimples?

I think it would be highly beneficial for people like us, and I'm sure people here would be more than happy to discuss what topics would be worthwhile covering. We might even be able to help in other ways to put things together...

PostPosted: 21 Nov 2009, 23:16 
Noppen Guru

Dear Haggis,

I am planning this for the future.

In these times I am really busy and this will not be realated the next weeks.
I hope I will have made this in the next two months.

Best regards
Sebastian

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2010, 12:21 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Hi Sebastian!

I thought I might try to revive this section, as I suspect people have forgotten how much great information is in this thread, and have stopped asking questions. We also have a lot of new people here, who may not even even seen this thread! I'm sure there is MUCH more we can learn from you, and I very much appreciate how you've been willing to answer all our questions!

I'm wondering if you still use the same Rendler blades mentioned in into of this tread? Rendler (or Re-Impact) has brought out quite a few new blades ober the last few years, so I'm wondering if you've tried any of them?

Also the Tibhar Dtecs seems to have become a very popular long pimple in recent times. have you considered using this rubber for your own game? My impression of the rubber is that it would suit you very well...

PostPosted: 05 Sep 2010, 01:03 
Noppen Guru

haggisv wrote:
Hi Sebastian!

I thought I might try to revive this section, as I suspect people have forgotten how much great information is in this thread, and have stopped asking questions. We also have a lot of new people here, who may not even even seen this thread! I'm sure there is MUCH more we can learn from you, and I very much appreciate how you've been willing to answer all our questions!

I'm wondering if you still use the same Rendler blades mentioned in into of this tread? Rendler (or Re-Impact) has brought out quite a few new blades ober the last few years, so I'm wondering if you've tried any of them?

Also the Tibhar Dtecs seems to have become a very popular long pimple in recent times. have you considered using this rubber for your own game? My impression of the rubber is that it would suit you very well...

Dear haggis,

I am sorry again I was not here for such a long time. The next weeks I will start again to post here.

PostPosted: 05 Sep 2010, 04:07 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Superb!!!!
tOD

Quote:
Dear haggis,

I am sorry again I was not here for such a long time. The next weeks I will start again to post here.

PostPosted: 05 Sep 2010, 07:07 
Devil may cry
Devil may cry

Welcome back sebastian

PostPosted: 05 Sep 2010, 08:24 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Awesome, thanks Sebastian!

PostPosted: 24 Oct 2011, 07:43 
Incredible Shrinking Man

One more year with out anything??? :P :P

Hoping for more.

Cheers

Geddk

PostPosted: 24 Oct 2011, 08:15 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

I have just sent Sebastian a reminder, in the hope that he's willing to return ;)

PostPosted: 24 Oct 2011, 16:51 
Super User

I am still in contact via mail and phone. Should i tell him something about the forum????

Uli

PostPosted: 24 Oct 2011, 17:49 
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

UlmoGerman wrote:
I am still in contact via mail and phone. Should i tell him something about the forum????

Uli

THanks Uli, but he already knows about this forum, as he answered our questions here on many occasions. I think he's just been real busy, and either does not have the time, or he'[s simply forgotten all about it...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next