OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 14:47

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
PostPosted: 10 Sep 2016, 04:18 
Ninja of the Holy Chtchet

Blade: Koji Matsushita
FH: Tibhar MX-S Max
BH: Yasaka Rising Dragon 2.0
Not videos, but since this is the Chtchetinine thread, i thought I'd post an interview he did back in 2015. Pretty interesting. This is just google translated so....not entirely accurate.
Original version can be found here: http://www.mytischtennis.de/public/buntes/6436/e--chtchetinine-im-interview--nrw-ligist-mit-em-bronze

E. Chtchetinine Interview: NRW Ligist with EM Bronze!

A good-humored Evgueni Chtchetinine traveled to the team competition with a bronze in the luggage back to Germany (© Koch)

09.29.2015 - In Germany, he plays in the NRW-Liga (balance 6: 0). This EM he won with Belarus Bronze: Evgueni Chtchetinine. The 45-year-old played for seven years Müller Würzburg in the Bundesliga, the club of real estate maven Frank Müller, and was with the German club champions. Now he works again with Müller, goes for the TTC Champions Dusseldorf at the table. In an interview Chtchetinine talks about the association, the EM and his long career.

myTischtennis.de: Evgueni, first of all congratulations! You were in the quarterfinals against Poland with a victory in the final single of the match-winner, saßt today as defender in the semifinals for tactical reasons outside. Overall, you have a decent tournament played at least two of your six games won here - against the background that you are standing in Germany only in the NRW-Liga, the sixth-highest division, the TTC Champions Dusseldorf at the table. How did it come to this commitment?

Evgueni Chtchetinine: In the last two years I played in the first Polish league, in front here five years in Yekaterinburg. Then suddenly called my old friend Frank Müller and asked me if I wanted to play for Champions Dusseldorf. Since I live in Germany, I gladly agreed. After playing many years in Würzburg, I live there too. With a family with two children, it is not easy to always move .

MyTischtennis.de: That is the weekend you are driving then getting from Würzburg to Dusseldorf?

Evgueni Chtchetinine: Yes, exactly. We have our games usually on Saturdays. That is, I drive on Friday afternoons and Sunday mornings to Dusseldorf back. That is also a small route, but it is still more comfortable than flying to Poland.

MyTischtennis.de: From what you deserve in Champions Dusseldorf, you can live?

Evgueni Chtchetinine: Yes, what do I get there is quite all right. Not quite as much as in the first Polish league, but I can them already live'm still pro.

MyTischtennis.de: How often do you tranierst week?

Evgueni Chtchetinine: Once a week I play table tennis, work out at a Würzburg regional league, that's enough. The ball feel I have actually always. . If I'm in good shape, then adjusts the But I do two to three times a week for a little fitness, go for a run eg

myTischtennis.de: Why then say your Düsseldorf teammates that you play here in this European Championship?

Evgueni Chtchetinine: Frank Muller phoned me on Sunday night, told me that he followed the game at home, my good luck, also desired by teammates.

MyTischtennis.de: you What goals you with Champions Dusseldorf in the NRW-Liga? Is the rise already programmed?

Evgueni Chtchetinine: There are still one or two other teams that are also good, but it could well be that we ascended, that's right.

MyTischtennis.de: What are Frank Muller's plans with the club? If he wants the club again in top leagues, maybe the third or lead the Regional?

Evgueni Chtchetinine: No, I think he has a problem in any big ambitions, which makes as a hobby, as a balance to his profession.

MyTischtennis.de: Are you planning your own career end already, were you ever thought about it?

Evgueni Chtchetinine: In recent years, I was only on the road, on the World Tour, etc. Now I'm slowly thinking about what comes after the career.

MyTischtennis.de: Did you in the future then before, to remain in Germany?

Evgueni Chtchetinine: Honestly I have to say: My wife and I want to go back already to Belarus. But with two children that is of course not so simple. I have two sons, 14-year-old, a four year old. The elder is in the 9th grade attending high school, was very young when we came to Germany. I think a few years we will still remain in Germany, then probably go back sometime.

MyTischtennis.de: Let's take a look back. What memories do you have of the time at Müller Würzburg?

Evgueni Chtchetinine: Overall, I look back with very positive feelings to the six years back there, we are, after all, become German champions. All players have lived in Würzburg, where we had a great Traininigsgruppe with two professional trainers, which was a nice time.

MyTischtennis.de: Finally, the question: What would you consider the greatest success of your career denote?

Evgueni Chtchetinine: Surely 2003, two gold medals at the European Championship, with the team and in double with Chen Weixing. To have twice, participated in the 1996 Olympics and 2000, was also a great thing. And now for the tournament with 45 years again won a medal to have, I find not bad. Yet my career is not over. (Laughs)

(DK)

Projects: Player Equipment Grid
Comprehensive Thin Inverted Chopping Rubbers Grid ⇝ Please send me corrections or new submissions

PostPosted: 08 Feb 2017, 17:58 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

Blade: WRM Gokushu2
FH: S&T Secret Flow 1mm
BH: S&T Monkey ox

Down 2-1 and 8-2, Chtchetinine comes back and wins.

Didn't he used to play black pips? I don't remember, but he's using red now.

The MNNB Blog has had some pretty amazing stuff lately. Just click this text to check it out.
| My OOAK Interview
Table Tennis Video Links: itTV | laola1.tv | ttbl | fftt | Challenger Series | mnnb-tv

My whole set-up costs less than a sheet of Butterfly Dignics

PostPosted: 07 Sep 2017, 22:30 
Super User

Good old times....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YndaCyQn_ac&t[/youtube]

BH: Grass D.Tecs 1.5 (black)

PostPosted: 15 Dec 2017, 02:05 

Here is Chtchetinine, playing Lubomir Jancarik.

I saw Jancarik play at the Joola NA Teams with his Bundesliga team against other top pros. VIDEO DOES NOT do this level of TT any justice. It's so much faster and powerful in person. He beat another awesome SP chopper (de Saintilan, Mathieu) from France on the Levallois team. He was more modern defender, but the forehand to forehand rally those 2 had was breathtaking.

Comprehensive Thin Inverted Chopping Rubbers Grid ⇝ Please send me corrections or new submissions

PostPosted: 19 May 2018, 12:42 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

Versus a pretty good defender!

Also outclassing a more offensive opponent.

The MNNB Blog has had some pretty amazing stuff lately. Just click this text to check it out.
| My OOAK Interview
Table Tennis Video Links: itTV | laola1.tv | ttbl | fftt | Challenger Series | mnnb-tv

PostPosted: 19 May 2018, 23:15 

mynamenotbob wrote:
Versus a pretty good defender!

Also outclassing a more offensive opponent.

Jancarik. I posted above that saw I saw him live at the NA Teams in DC.

He was playing a defender from the French league who is amazing as well. He ended up with a USATT rating around the same level as Joo, Gionis, and other pros. Again, the video doesn’t do him justice, and the fact that chthetinine beat him this time really illustrates just how high level the old chopper really still is!!

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2018, 15:04 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

| My OOAK Interview

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2018, 11:38 
Super User

I just realised Chtchetinine is by far the defender with the greatest number of matches on youtube, they are like more than 100 :o
The guy who created challenger series and the guy who decided to record them should both get a medal :D
Btw, this guy is so amazing... i hope he never retires :rock:

BH: Grass D.Tecs 1.5 (black)

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2018, 07:39 
Super User

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p394dTIsdE4

PostPosted: 03 Jan 2019, 02:00 

deva sarjan wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p394dTIsdE4

Nice video, thanks!

PostPosted: 03 Jan 2019, 02:03 

2 of our favorite choppers. Kleinert and Chtcht.

PostPosted: 03 Jan 2019, 02:03 

PostPosted: 03 Jan 2019, 03:39 
Super User

Blade: Diode V ST
FH: V>22 Max
BH: Curl P1V 1.0
Japsican wrote:

Kleinert's double twiddling is insane...
he pushes with inverted BH ... resets back to pips.. then twiddles again to an inverted BH.

PostPosted: 03 Jan 2019, 09:30 

PostPosted: 03 Jan 2019, 09:35 

notfound123 wrote:
Japsican wrote:

Kleinert's double twiddling is insane...
he pushes with inverted BH ... resets back to pips.. then twiddles again to an inverted BH.

Indeed. But one thing is clear here. Chtchet’s pushing at the table (both inverted and LP) is SUPER tight. Even pip to pip. Whereas DK popped a few of those up or misshit them. The chop god still reigns supreme. I was also surprised how defensive DK was.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next