OOAK Table Tennis Forum


A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
Live Table Tennis Videos Table Tennis News Live OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 28 Mar 2017, 02:03


Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!



All times are UTC + 9:30 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78
Author Message
PostPosted: 27 Jan 2017, 01:17 
Offline
Senior member

Joined: 31 May 2011, 19:35
Posts: 102
Location: Hungary
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times
Enjoy :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lKMsyWUFJE

_________________
Blade: Butterfly Gergely Carbon
Forehand: Butterfly Tenergy 80 (1,9mm)
Backhand: Der-Materialspezialist Mega-Block (2,0mm)


Top
 Profile  
 

PostPosted: 27 Jan 2017, 01:21 
Offline
Super User
User avatar

Joined: 23 Oct 2013, 00:48
Posts: 811
Location: Boston
Has thanked: 214 times
Been thanked: 154 times
Blade: Defplay
FH: Bluefire M2 2mm
BH: Easy P 1mm
Gery06 wrote:
Enjoy :)



_________________
USATT: 1758 | League: 1827


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 27 Jan 2017, 07:19 
Offline
Joo Too
Joo Too
User avatar

Joined: 15 Dec 2008, 18:31
Posts: 3040
Location: Dendermonde, Belgium
Has thanked: 745 times
Been thanked: 329 times
Posted already, but always nice to see it again.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 27 Jan 2017, 08:45 
Offline
Ping Pong Diplomat
Ping Pong Diplomat
User avatar

Joined: 18 Feb 2010, 21:44
Posts: 1085
Location: Canada
Has thanked: 211 times
Been thanked: 247 times
Blade: Victas KMO
FH: Yasaka Rising Dragon
BH: Cloud and Fog III
pgpg wrote:
Gery06 wrote:
Enjoy :)



Oh speed glue. You made everything sound better.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 27 Jan 2017, 17:49 
Offline
Super User
User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2008, 08:10
Posts: 396
Location: Netherlands
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 10 times
Blade: Stiga Optimum Syn
FH: FS Battle II max
BH: Feint II 0,5mm
leatherback wrote:
pgpg wrote:
Gery06 wrote:
Enjoy :)



Oh speed glue. You made everything sound better.


:lol: we still have old club members who play for 40 years and still speed glue for every training session. :oops: :oops: :o :o

_________________
brokkie


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 28 Jan 2017, 07:40 
Offline
Super User
User avatar

Joined: 23 Sep 2013, 11:04
Posts: 587
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 70 times
Blade: DMS Destroyer
FH: XIOM Vega China max
BH: Transformer 1.5 mm
aaaa, i watched that match live, it was from my home town :rock:

_________________
My TT blog
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn my inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 01 Feb 2017, 00:32 
Offline
Joo Too
Joo Too
User avatar

Joined: 15 Dec 2008, 18:31
Posts: 3040
Location: Dendermonde, Belgium
Has thanked: 745 times
Been thanked: 329 times


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 01 Feb 2017, 16:42 
Offline
Secret Agent Double OX
Secret Agent Double OX
User avatar

Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 06:49
Posts: 10582
Location: USA
Has thanked: 283 times
Been thanked: 365 times
Blade: Tibhar CO-S-3
FH: Dr. Neubauer Leopard
BH: D.TecS SPEZIAL OX
He says he doesn't like the plastic ball, no spin.

_________________



The MNNB Blog has had some pretty amazing stuff lately. Just click this text to check it out.
| My OOAK Interview
Table Tennis Video Links: itTV | laola1.tv | ttbl | fftt | Challenger Series | mnnb-tv

Coach Li: Kill the game against long pimps! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAHNaiIhnWM


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 01 Feb 2017, 22:31 
Offline
Ninja of the Holy Chtchet
Ninja of the Holy Chtchet
User avatar

Joined: 28 Feb 2014, 13:38
Posts: 1576
Location: Washington DC
Has thanked: 354 times
Been thanked: 264 times
Blade: Sword 309 Chop
FH: Air Defender (1.5mm)
BH: Cloud & Fog III (OX)
He seems like such a genuinely nice and honest guy...loved the part with the hoodie.

Who's the interviewer? His getup is questionable. Nice scarf and sports top.

_________________
Blog ⇝ "Holy Chtchet!"Comprehensive Thin Inverted Rubbers DBRating: 1631
"Don't try to win. Just try to play a beautiful game. Attackers try to win." -- leatherback


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 01 Feb 2017, 22:48 
Offline
Joo Too
Joo Too
User avatar

Joined: 15 Dec 2008, 18:31
Posts: 3040
Location: Dendermonde, Belgium
Has thanked: 745 times
Been thanked: 329 times
Japsican wrote:
Who's the interviewer? His getup is questionable. Nice scarf and sports top.


Were you living on Mars the past couple of years, Japsican? :lol: It's the one and only Adam Bobrow who also gives commentary in the games on itTV.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 01 Feb 2017, 23:24 
Offline
Ninja of the Holy Chtchet
Ninja of the Holy Chtchet
User avatar

Joined: 28 Feb 2014, 13:38
Posts: 1576
Location: Washington DC
Has thanked: 354 times
Been thanked: 264 times
Blade: Sword 309 Chop
FH: Air Defender (1.5mm)
BH: Cloud & Fog III (OX)
Lorre wrote:
Japsican wrote:
Who's the interviewer? His getup is questionable. Nice scarf and sports top.


Were you living on Mars the past couple of years, Japsican? :lol: It's the one and only Adam Bobrow who also gives commentary in the games on itTV.

I have watch only a few videos on itTV because it's far more convenient to just catch the Youtube.

In fact, most of the TT I watch is on sites like Youtube, almost never live-streamed.

Besides, by the looks of him, it's ADAM who looks like he lives on Mars. Does he wear ascots as well? :lol:

_________________
Blog ⇝ "Holy Chtchet!"Comprehensive Thin Inverted Rubbers DBRating: 1631
"Don't try to win. Just try to play a beautiful game. Attackers try to win." -- leatherback


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 01 Feb 2017, 23:47 
Offline
Joo Too
Joo Too
User avatar

Joined: 15 Dec 2008, 18:31
Posts: 3040
Location: Dendermonde, Belgium
Has thanked: 745 times
Been thanked: 329 times
Japsican wrote:
I have watch only a few videos on itTV because it's far more convenient to just catch the Youtube.

In fact, most of the TT I watch is on sites like Youtube, almost never live-streamed.

Besides, by the looks of him, it's ADAM who looks like he lives on Mars. Does he wear ascots as well? :lol:


:up: :up: :up:

-----------------------------------------------------------------



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 02 Feb 2017, 02:52 
Online
Senior member

Joined: 24 Apr 2011, 11:24
Posts: 158
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 13 times
Japsican wrote:
Lorre wrote:
Japsican wrote:
Who's the interviewer? His getup is questionable. Nice scarf and sports top.


Were you living on Mars the past couple of years, Japsican? :lol: It's the one and only Adam Bobrow who also gives commentary in the games on itTV.

I have watch only a few videos on itTV because it's far more convenient to just catch the Youtube.

In fact, most of the TT I watch is on sites like Youtube, almost never live-streamed.

Besides, by the looks of him, it's ADAM who looks like he lives on Mars. Does he wear ascots as well? :lol:



Image


I mainly watch stuff on youtube as well, many videos have him commentating on those as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 10 Mar 2017, 06:54 
Offline
Chop the Ball not the Beard!
Chop the Ball not the Beard!
User avatar

Joined: 22 Feb 2011, 23:22
Posts: 1297
Location: Brasil
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 249 times
Blade: Victas Matsushita
FH: BlueFire M2 max
BH: Curl p1r 1.0

_________________
Victas Koji Matsushita
Donic Bluefire m2 max
TSP Curl p1-r 1.0


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78




All times are UTC + 9:30 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Copyright 2012 OOAK Table Tennis Forum. The information on this site cannot be reused without written permission.

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group




Don't forget to 'LIKE' our forum on Facebook if you enjoy the content: