OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 30 Mar 2024, 07:42

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 22 Oct 2017, 05:54 

Blade: Eakent
FH: Andro Rasanter V47 Ultram
BH: Andro Rasanter R42 2.0
eBaTT - exercise of the month P2 Oct. Focusing on good ball placement. This can be done with any footwork exercise but in this case it's an irregular movement in and around the forehand side. While playing forehands making sure we stay away from the hitting zones (clearly marked by the cones) those focusing on good ball placements.
Please Share, your thoughts and experiences. Thanks to David Diniz and Filip Szymanski for helping me create this exercise video. My sponsors #Topspintt #CreoGlass #ebatt #tabletennis #exercise #October#part2 #developing #yourgame #placement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI8ypEfSPDg&t=1s

PostPosted: 22 Oct 2017, 09:04 
Dr. Chop-Blogger
Dr. Chop-Blogger

Blade: Butterfly Defense Alpha
FH: H3 Neo
BH: Cloud & Fog III OX
diniz_ttpor wrote:
eBaTT - exercise of the month P2 Oct. Focusing on good ball placement. This can be done with any footwork exercise but in this case it's an irregular movement in and around the forehand side. While playing forehands making sure we stay away from the hitting zones (clearly marked by the cones) those focusing on good ball placements.
Please Share, your thoughts and experiences. Thanks to David Diniz and Filip Szymanski for helping me create this exercise video. My sponsors #Topspintt #CreoGlass #ebatt #tabletennis #exercise #October#part2 #developing #yourgame #placement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI8ypEfSPDg&t=1s

As a piece of unsolicited advice: you are much better off to have a SINGLE thread for all of your posts that focuses on coaching advice you guys offer. It is much easier for readers to follow you this way. Note how popular TTEdge thread is, and they don't have 100 separate threads with their videos (although they could, based on the content shared so far).

Posting the same content in different areas of the same forum is, in my opinion, a bit spammy.

PostPosted: 22 Oct 2017, 11:56 
Do you feel lucky (young) punk?
Do you feel lucky (young) punk?

Blade: Juic Hinoki One Ply
FH: Tibhar 5Q
BH: Scandal
Other post removed. :)