OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 15:14

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2009, 13:33 

Hello Loopers, Choppers, and Blockers, etc

I had put some of my post in the "Professional Players Section", and since I'm talking about my training videos, I guess I better put it in the correct category.

I have been in the laboratory cooking up more videos, and I have 2 new videos completed.

The first video is “Competition Table Tennis Training”, and it is the type of video that you guys will appreciate because most of you are competing in Leagues, or playing tournaments.

The video focuses on completing a “Training Cycle” that consist of 3 Training Phases that bring your game to the “Peak Performance Period”, when you will be playing to the best of your ability.

Phase 1 is “Activating the Technical System”, that improves stroke production, stroke chemistry, footwork, timing, hand speed, and defense.

Phase 2 is “Activating the Tactical System”, that improves your ability to create the correct pathway to applying the shots to your game that fits the way you think.

Phase 3 is “Activating the Strategic System”, and this is the Phase that primes your mental and emotional approach, by using your local club, low priority events, as well as tune-up events to reach the period where you are playing at the best of your ability.

Bonus Footage includes the, ”Brian Pace Testimonials and Split Screen Analysis of 2 Tournament Matches.

The link is not on the website yet, and I have already started taken orders, and anyone that makes an order up until July 1st for the “Downloadable Format” will get 20 minutes of footage from the 2009 Cary Cup.

The Price is $39.99

You can contact me at: [email protected]

You can look at a Total Review here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r77E_I-O ... annel_page

The next video that is out is the “Backhand Loop Workout, that is the first video in the “Train Smart Table Tennis Video Series. This video is a part of the DTT Green Program, that is for Direct Download Only.

The DTT "Train Smart Table Tennis Series" takes a specific skill, and dedicates the entire video to it.

This Backhand Loop Workout is a 1 hour, and 7 minute workout that addresses Building the Technical Stroke for the Backhand Loop, creating the correct tactical approach to playing the shot, as well as testing it's effectiveness in matches and tournaments.

Instead of skipping over some of the minor details of the Backhand Loop like some videos have done, this video spends a vast amount of time on every aspect of the "Backhand Loop" to ensure that you have a total understanding of what you need to do.

The goal of this video Series is to be more affordable, and more practical, and in this day and age everyone can appreciate that.

Because we have eliminated the cost of a DVD Disc, Disc Cover, Disc Insert, Disc and Label Equipment and Material, Postage/Shipping, and the fuel associated with travel, that savings gets passed onto the customer, YOU.

Again, if you order the “BH Loop Workout before July 1st”, you will get 20 minutes of footage from the 2009 Cary Cup for Free.

The cost of all the videos in the DTT Green Program is $15.00

You can look at the Total Review and a Snippet here:

You can email me at [email protected] to get an early copy before it goes on the website.

Best Wishes, and see you guys at the US Open.

Brian

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!