OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 22:02

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post subject: planetping.tv
PostPosted: 11 Apr 2012, 19:27 

Hi guys,
I try to develop a new website of table tennis video sharing, the website are in beta version
If you want to help, they don't have problems
the website is : http://planetping.tv/
Planet Ping is an ultimate Multimedia Sharing Of Table Tennis
To support us please like our facebook page :
https://www.facebook.com/PlanetPingtv

Thanks,
(Sorry for my english, i'm french)

Post subject: Re: planetping.tv
PostPosted: 12 Apr 2012, 17:34 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

Blade: Butterfly Timo Boll OFF
FH: Friendship 802-40 2.4mm
BH: Dawei388C-1 Medium pip ox
Thankyou for showing us your website. I will register this weekend when I have time. It looks quite good! :topspin:

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2012, 03:53 
Super User

Blade: Yasaka Sweden Classic ST
FH: Hurricane 3 41 black 2.2
BH: Hurricane 3 38 red 2.2
Nice website - How did you get your thumbnails appearing in google search?

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2012, 04:46 
Joo Too
Joo Too

Blade: BTY Joo Se Hyuk ST
FH: DHS Hurricane 3-50 soft R
BH: TSP P1-R 1,5 B
Good initiative and site, although I'm still wondering how yours will be different than let us say tt-action.de. What will be the added value of your site?

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2012, 08:13 
Modern Chiseler.
Modern Chiseler.

Blade: WRM Gokushu2
FH: S&T Secret Flow 1mm
BH: S&T Monkey ox
Lorre wrote:
Good initiative and site, although I'm still wondering how yours will be different than let us say tt-action.de. What will be the added value of your site?

I agree. You need to differentiate yourself somehow. For example, look at MNNB-TV. All matches featured are in the channel's niche of blocker-types who play at the table. It's not trying to be all things to all people, it is designed to serve content of interest to a very specific target audience. Just food for thought (and a shameless plug). :$

The MNNB Blog has had some pretty amazing stuff lately. Just click this text to check it out.
| My OOAK Interview
Table Tennis Video Links: itTV | laola1.tv | ttbl | fftt | Challenger Series | mnnb-tv

My whole set-up costs less than a sheet of Butterfly Dignics

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2012, 10:00 
Pips for Breakfast! Mmmm. Beary Nice!
Pips for Breakfast! Mmmm. Beary Nice!

The more the better. Just had a look at the Frenchman's site and was delighted to discover a match between Dodean and Li Qian. I'm a convert to women's TT: long rallies and superb technique. Sure, sometimes the rallies are a mixture of high tension and 'Come on, get on with it!' But over all, great!

And MNNB, plug shamelessly any time of the week. I'll be looking through your archive now!

Weapon 1: Andro Kinetic Supreme Hinoki/Zylon OFF-; Andro Hexer HDs (FH 2.1/BH 1.9)
Weapon 2: Ross Leidy 'Smokey'; Friendship 729-5s
Club1: Daylesford - since 2010
Club2: Ballarat - since 2011

Blog: A Naked Bear

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2012, 07:26 

Thank you all for your support guys

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2012, 21:57 
Super User

thafnex971 wrote:
Thank you all for your support guys

I am not supporting you and many people asked you questions and all you can say is thanks for support?

It would seem to me that you are an automatic bot type of website just pulling in videos from youtube by pressing or typing table tennis into a field and then they import magically into your website and expect every table tennis player to go wow your site is cool. You do nothing to make the site any different.

It is absolutely madatory to at least go in an edit your imported tags because half the guys who upload ittf and other tv channels videos spam there tags.

The main reason I would choose to watch a website embed youtube video is because they stop the spam.

Your site has not done that.

Thanks.

PostPosted: 25 Apr 2012, 00:36 
Joo Too
Joo Too

Blade: BTY Joo Se Hyuk ST
FH: DHS Hurricane 3-50 soft R
BH: TSP P1-R 1,5 B
boz wrote:
I am not supporting you and many people asked you questions and all you can say is thanks for support?

It would seem to me that you are an automatic bot type of website just pulling in videos from youtube by pressing or typing table tennis into a field and then they import magically into your website and expect every table tennis player to go wow your site is cool. You do nothing to make the site any different.

It is absolutely madatory to at least go in an edit your imported tags because half the guys who upload ittf and other tv channels videos spam there tags.

The main reason I would choose to watch a website embed youtube video is because they stop the spam.

Thanks.

Wow, boz: being one of those who had comments myself I find it a little bit harsh how you put it, but essentially you're right. :nod: I didn't know about those tags, however. Eventually the site will go down because it doesn't add anything to the web. Besides, if he doesn't want to make it something special, how the heck will he have the persistance to maintain it? Creating a site is one thing, maintaining another...

PostPosted: 25 Apr 2012, 13:55 
Super User

Lorre wrote:
boz wrote:

Thanks.

Wow, boz: being one of those who had comments myself I find it a little bit harsh how you put it, but essentially you're right. :nod: I didn't know about those tags, however. Eventually the site will go down because it doesn't add anything to the web. Besides, if he doesn't want to make it something special, how the heck will he have the persistance to maintain it? Creating a site is one thing, maintaining another...

your right I was harsh in tone, usually happens when i have a few drinks and all "nice" filters switch off, true opinions come out.

rephrase: I think people will like your site more if it filters out the spam and you add a more personal element to it.

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!