OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 18:14

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 21 Aug 2009, 07:36 

Gambler Peacekeeper with sponge only. I know there is huge forum posts about this rubber in ox, but what about ones with sponge. More like 1.5mm and 2.0mm ? Do they have any attacking capabilities ? Can you smash ? Can you loop ? Can you drive ? Please if you have tried, this on backhand or forehand in 1.5mm or 2.0mm or even thicker sponge, post it here. Thanks in advance. Sincerely Mel

PostPosted: 23 Aug 2009, 06:24 

Melarimsa wrote:
Gambler Peacekeeper with sponge only. I know there is huge forum posts about this rubber in ox, but what about ones with sponge. More like 1.5mm and 2.0mm ? Do they have any attacking capabilities ? Can you smash ? Can you loop ? Can you drive ? Please if you have tried, this on backhand or forehand in 1.5mm or 2.0mm or even thicker sponge, post it here. Thanks in advance. Sincerely Mel

No One ??? :drunken:

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2009, 12:53 

I'm very interesting by this rubber with 1.5mm sponge. Somebody can tell me if we can chop aeay from the table whit this.
Thank's

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2009, 11:39 
For your Long A's Only
For your Long A's Only

Blade: BBC Doubl Diamond
FH: Prasidha Tokyo Max
BH: RITC 755 OX
Melarimsa wrote:

OK, since I have a sheet of peacekeeper OX and a few sponges with different thickness, I'll do it for you and see how it play out. However, I like playing long pips more than this SP type, played it on different blades, really not like it, may be I was using LP too long.

If nobody come tomorrow, I'll test them out and report.

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2009, 06:42 

Thanks ... anyway I did play on 1.5mm very lively Reactor sponge (35* hardness) and did NOT like it. I think this rubber is great at what it was intended to do without any sponge. I can play with it and give some trouble up to 1900 players and that is pushing. Everything over is just not worth it as they figured out how to deal with spin, chop, block, smash and so on ... This is 1900 USRating. I personaly love the rubber to chop and block with it. Just a note, that I am very early chopper converter :drunken:

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2009, 02:53 
For your Long A's Only
For your Long A's Only

Blade: BBC Doubl Diamond
FH: Prasidha Tokyo Max
BH: RITC 755 OX
tatlwai wrote:

OK, since I have a sheet of peacekeeper OX and a few sponges with different thickness, I'll do it for you and see how it play out. However, I like playing long pips more than this SP type, played it on different blades, really not like it, may be I was using LP too long.

If nobody come tomorrow, I'll test them out and report.

I did play peacekeeper with 1.0 the other day, just about 10 to 15 minutes, don't like it at all, balls pop up more and noting much too exciting to tell.

Don't do it, just keep it OX.

PostPosted: 14 Sep 2010, 10:58 
The aPPrentice
The aPPrentice

Melarimsa wrote:

ive tried this rubber in 2.0 and the first thing i notice is the softish sponge that is softer than a normal chinese sponge. ive played with it for some time on a maple/plywood-balsa off blade i made and its working well. the spin you can produce is like a beginers rubber like dany III or nittaku micro, but i can hit fast anti topspin shots with it, as well as a mild push. blocks are most effective against drives and loops since is kills the spin mildly. it does nod recycle spin, yes, recycle, like a long pips ribber, but has some decepttion like long pips, and the speed of short pips. he reason i chse this rubber is mainly to help me return spinny serves and it does its job well. if you want chops go for the 1.5 version. the 2.0 is tooo fast.