OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 19:33

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 22 Feb 2016, 20:46 

Hi All,

Can somebody comment on this combination "Mark V rubbers with joola carbon blade". I'am an intermediate player looking for a custom made all round paddle with good control.

Also can somebody suggest a good place for getting it assembled. I'm ordering these online so need some professional to get it assembled.

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 28 Feb 2016, 22:19 

Blade: Stiga OC
FH: Sanwei T88-I
BH: Xiom Sigma I Pro
You might have to be more specific. Mark V rubbers should be ok for an allround set-up. What kind of Joola Carbon blade are you planning to get? Joola carbon blades are usually fast so it's hard to say if it would play like an ALL blade.

BH XIOM Sigma I Europe 2mm

PostPosted: 28 Feb 2016, 22:28 
Count Darkula
Count Darkula

Blade: Bty Gergely T5000
FH: TSP Regalis Blue Max
BH: Tibhar Grass Dtecs
Assembling a blade and rubbers yourself is not too difficult. Order some glue when you make the order for the rest. Then there are plenty of "how to" instructions here and on youtube. Mark V rubbers will be fine, but how do you want it to play? A Joola carbon blade may be too fast. We need more info on the blade and your game/style.

S/U 3: Blade: Bty Gergely . No rubbers...thinking of adding Red Dtecs and Black Rasant
Aussie Table Tennis Shop / Aussie Table Tennis Facebook Page / Equipment Review Index / Read my Reb Report Blog: click here.

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2016, 19:21 

From which location you belong, if it's Mumbai (INDIA) - i can suggest you the place where you can go and assemble your bat.
The combination of Mark V Rubbers on Joola Carbon Ply is awesome. i can say that because from last 2 years - i am using the same combination. now i am looking for one level up rubbers like Rassant and all.

you will get enough speed and spin, remember Mark V is very basic rubber - biggest advantage is you can play all the possible shots (TT) with this rubbers. once you get hands on, you can upgrade the rubbers for getting more effect from game.
on other side, Joola Carbon is one of light weight and Fast Ply. Medium (Fast,Spin) Rubbers on Fast Ply will give you immense level of satisfaction when you start playing with it.

Feel is more important of rubbers and ply when we start playing with it, it will give you different level of confidence when you delivering shots successfully.

Its perfectly fine combination for Intermediate level.

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2016, 19:59 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

Hee hee hee...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=29657#p314399

Iskandar

PostPosted: 10 Jun 2016, 20:51 

Please let us know all the reason behind smiling so that we all can laugh :)