OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 20:58

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post subject: Nittaku Ludeack Fleet
PostPosted: 13 Aug 2016, 16:17 
Super User

Blade: Timo Boll Spirit
FH: H3 neo 40 Degrees
BH: Tenergy 05

So been using this new blade for a month now, Playing 4 days a week, about one to three hours per day. If i were to compare to the blade iI have used before (stiga clipper cr wrb)

Speed clipper>LF
Control LF>clipper
Vibrations LF>CR
Dwell time LF>Clipper
Price LF>Clipper
Blocking CR>LF

To be fair i didn't have the same rubber in both blades as the clipper was with rakza 7 and xiom vega pro, and LF had hurricane neo 3, and nittaku fastarc s1. so the fh definitely plays differently, but bh i can call for proper comparison. but i felt overall LF is made for players who wants a more complete game as every shot is more compact and sensitive and needed that extra emphasis on ball placement and added spin to earn point rather than all out offense on clipper if i were to put it blantly.

If anyone could draw comparison to barwell fleet , that would help a lot, or even tb alc, as i have between two of this as my future blades.

Don't want to see this advertisement? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2016, 18:10 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

You know, I wonder about these names sometimes. Wonder where "Ludeack" comes from, and why the nautical connection. If I'm not mistaken there's also a "Barwell Fleet".

Iskandar

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2016, 19:07 
Super User

Blade: Timo Boll Spirit
FH: H3 neo 40 Degrees
BH: Tenergy 05
iskandar taib wrote:
You know, I wonder about these names sometimes. Wonder where "Ludeack" comes from, and why the nautical connection. If I'm not mistaken there's also a "Barwell Fleet".

Iskandar

Haha I assume cause the japanese are kinda not used to the english language, therefore probably whatever sounds nice would be the first thing they pick you know. Like darker, who would've used that word as a brand name haha (I'll humbly admit darker sounds cool af, but i mean no one who's acquainted with speaking english woulda come up with that)

PostPosted: 23 Nov 2017, 20:05 

Unfortunately, we can't help you with drawing a comparison between Ludeack and Barwell Fleet, but we had our equipment tester Patrick recently review and compare all 3 Ludeack series blades. You may find his in-depth review interesting.