OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 17:59

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2018, 20:40 
Manufacturer: RE-IMPACT

Location: Lembruch Dumber lake, Diepholz, Lower Saxony, Germany
http://noppentest.de/forum/viewtopic.ph ... bb#p244359

your recommendation. mailto://[email protected]/ http://www.re-impact.de/

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2018, 18:53 
Manufacturer: RE-IMPACT

Location: Lembruch Dumber lake, Diepholz, Lower Saxony, Germany
Hello, there won't be a new version of the Smart 2018, because I found a simple solution to balance the tensions in the wooden inner core by simply shifting core layers.
The various wood tensions that occur mainly in balsa wood can occur when particularly soft air-circulating balsa layers are glued together with low-air and extremely hard layers.
These different wood tensions are used by Re-Impact and made usable to special play systems, while these natural wood tensions are mostly completely blocked in conventional table tennis bats of other manufacturers. Next year in May 2019, the development of Rendler woods will be 20 years old. The first commercial wood was sold in the former A. Rendler GbR (Achim and Eugen Rendler, foundation of the company November 1999), in January 2000 to a sports damaged player.

Conclusion Delivery times and import duty regulations

Since most of the ordered products can only be manufactured after receipt of order and because of the system always were single productions, these production productions have gone again in the normal range of 14-18 days.
The cheapest shipping method is the "fast" insured letter, which we have chosen especially for you.
As a rule, the value shipment and is already after 3 days for example in Asia, Australia or Brazil or already on the next day in the USA.
The actual problem arises because of the relatively long shipping time somewhere else, because the domestic customs of each country can be different time in the processing of imported goods.

The more expensive this mode of shipment is, the faster it ultimately arrives at the customer.

Unfortunately, it's like this.

the sad record is 50 days to Vietnam or 30 days to Prague.
As soon as I made an investigation request, the consignments finally arrived at the customer's premises.
Please ask me frequently if your shipment has not yet arrived.
But no consignment of valuables has disappeared yet. Years ago, employees of the German Post had sent a larger consignment to our great disadvantage as a franked airmail consignment overland to South Korea. She had arrived there unharmed after 3 months.

The Smart wood can now be bought with warranty guarantee.

It is therefore worth waiting for your orders at Luna & Alex or Re-Impact GmbH or for products manufactured exclusively by Re-Impact GmbH for other German distributors, because these woods are unique in this world. Re-Impact woods or exclusive productions are a solid German manufacturer's art from Re-Impact GmbH. Lemförde, so they are guaranteed to be 100% made in Germany. thanks, Achim Rendler

your recommendation. mailto://[email protected]/ http://www.re-impact.de/