OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 21:45

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2019, 18:27 
Manufacturer: RE-IMPACT

Location: Lembruch Dumber lake, Diepholz, Lower Saxony, Germany
adaptation of older Re-Impact to ABS ball

Hello, dear table tennis friends, anyone who owns an older re-impact wood and has been playing plastic balls since 2018 should close the lower and upper notche of the KSLS system with wood putty on his wood. However, the two middle notches remain untouched, as natural air must continue to flow there. The setting is best for the ABS ball.

In addition, the combination wood tachi should be turned by 180 ° and the rubbers just the same glued and played. The second playing level results in a better striking angle for these rough, non-circular and low-spin balls. thanks, Achim

your recommendation. mailto://[email protected]/ http://www.re-impact.de/

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2019, 14:33 

Just want to say, "thank you" to Achim for his advise on how to make an older model Re-Impact combination blade more playable with the plastic balls. Following his suggestion, I turned by blade 180 degrees, switched the rubbers, and filled in the first and 4th slots on the handle. The result is that I basically have what feels like a totally new blade that plays extremely well with the new balls. Like many players, I had become very unhappy with my normal set-up when the plastic ball was introduced. I even thought that I would have to give up on playing with material and go back to smooth rubbers on both sides. While I used smooth rubbers daily when coaching, my age and two knee replacements make playing matches with fast smooth rubbers almost impossible. So when Achim gave me the above advise it was almost a last hope for me to continue to stay competitive. Since making the change, I now feel like my game is quickly returning to my pre-plastic level and the "fun" is back.

My new set-up is a custom Re-Impact blade (older model) with Joola Ultra Express 2.0mm and Joola Octopus OX. FYI, the plastic ball is better played with a more grippy long pips.

Joola Badman OX
Joola Ultra Express 2.0

PostPosted: 20 Feb 2019, 17:44 

that's the way they treat me in Germany.

https://www.deepl.com/translator

http://noppentest.de/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 2c#p250232

PostPosted: 21 Feb 2019, 01:05 

Unfortunate, but normal for all forums. There are always people who live to abuse others on all forums. They mostly have nothing positive to add to the group and always hide behind fake screen names. I would not worry about the posts of such people as your Worldwide Customers know well of the quality of your work and always your honest efforts to help your customers enjoy the sport.

Keep up the good work!

Coach McAfee

Joola Badman OX
Joola Ultra Express 2.0

PostPosted: 21 Feb 2019, 05:09 
Ninja of the Holy Chtchet
Ninja of the Holy Chtchet

Blade: Koji Matsushita
FH: Tibhar MX-S Max
BH: Yasaka Rising Dragon 2.0
Achim, you are always welcome here. One thing about OOAK, people here are decent and do not fit the "forum" stereotype coach was mentioning.

Those negative comments on Noppen-Test are from internet trolls, ignore them.

I appreciate that you also went out of your way to help people modify existing equipment! Other manufacturers would only communicate to people to purchase new blades made for the new balls. That to me shows integrity. :rock: :clap: :up:

Projects: Player Equipment Grid
Comprehensive Thin Inverted Chopping Rubbers Grid ⇝ Please send me corrections or new submissions

PostPosted: 22 Feb 2019, 18:28 

Hello, I am always there for my customers; anytime; even if I am not asked. It can't be in my interest to put so much strain on players with new ABS balls in play that they are already thinking of stopping with this wonderful sport of movement. "Just because the competition racquets suddenly don't work properly anymore!"

The ITTF introduces a plastic ball that has an imbalance and moves like a smooth pimple that resembles the "playing behavior". suddenly for no apparent reason simply has no spin and falls in front of us. And now the table plays along unpleasantly,
I call all this unacceptable because it is very harmful to our common sport. Because it hurts us in our movements and because it endangers our beautiful sport, because more and more older table tennis players think about wanting to "stop"!

In November of this year I celebrate the 20th anniversary of "Rendlerhölzer" and have built more than 30,000 competition racquets. Each of these rackets contains a part of my personal work with which I identify, because the special thing about my art is my life. I identify with each racket I create and always have new ideas that inspire me further.

That's why I try to keep my creations alive for everyone, because re-impact rackets can be adjusted later in the KSLS system, so the new ball is no obstacle for many of my systems.

Table tennis should always be fun and should balance us out, but should not be an additional burden.

Thank you

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2019, 05:08 

Info: I have now done some tests with older Re-impact types. The types are well adapted if you fill the two outer notches with car wadding so that there is only one air circulation in the area of the handle of the two middle notches.
The following types built before October 2018 should also be tested in the 2-game version with the KSLS system grip notches down.
F 4 MD Special, MA 1, T 4, SpinPlay, Off Play Special, Balance, Dream, Intro, T 1, Tachi.
it could be that the 2 levels under the plastic balls play better than the first one.

PostPosted: 18 Mar 2019, 19:34 
OOAK Super User
OOAK Super User

To me it smels like vulgar plagiarism on Andro side, nasty smell indeed.

http://shop.sport-schreiner-tischtennis ... ml#page_40

Attachments:
plagiarism.jpg
plagiarism.jpg [ 232.62 KiB | Viewed 2203 times ]

Last edited by igorponger on 06 May 2019, 00:20, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 20 Mar 2019, 17:09 

@igorponger
No, "it's a completely different system!" If everything is under foam, how can natural air still be exchanged?

Conclusion

It is only possible to move something if the natural air can flow within a system and form static counter-effects. This is exactly what happens by "Re-Impact" when the ball hits the clubface. The existing air in the balsa core is compressed and the displaced air is pressed into a vacuum in order to be able to rebuild itself at another place in matter of secounds.
It is the teaching of different bodies that are more conductive than equivalent bodies (hypothetically comparable to "Pythagoreer").
Their thermal expansion therefore differs in natural flow effects.
However, dissimilar bodies are more susceptible to currents and require a precise heat conduction system. The Mass construction is difficult to build under a system like Re-Impact technology! These are mostly "system-related" special constructions in small series production.

PostPosted: 25 Jul 2019, 11:23 
Super User

what is the meaning of turning the blade 180 degree ?

thx

PostPosted: 27 Jul 2019, 02:03 
Goes to 11
Goes to 11

Switching the forehand and backhand sides?

Iskandar

PostPosted: 16 Oct 2019, 17:38 

Hello, as long as no grips or other parts have to be replaced, I adjust the older "re-impact models" from year of construction 2002 to the end of 2018 in the KSLS system free of charge to the new plastic balls according to the state of the art. The customer only bears the shipping costs for the delivery and return. If you are interested, you can also make an appointment at short notice.

The description on the online page http://www.re-impact.de/ has not yet been adapted. Due to time constraints, this will be completed by New Year 2020. Who orders today, always gets the newest model manufactured according to the state of the art, because all models are built only after receipt of order.

The older article groups of all online goods on offer have now been converted to the latest state of the art. There are now after model and size of the racket aligned on a handle side visibly only 2-3 ventilation channels, whose membrane is cut very finely in the upper 3. channel. Instead of the fourth outer ventilation duct, the tuning fork is invisibly adjusted by approx. 1 cm in the inner grip attachment in order to adjust the mass behaviour of the wood optimally or also individually.

Many thanks, Achim Rendler