OOAK Table Tennis Forum
http://ooakforum.com/

America Hinoki Englemann Spruce 1 ply blade review
http://ooakforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=4512
Page 1 of 1

Author:  blocker [ 14 Oct 2008, 06:54 ]
Post subject:  America Hinoki Englemann Spruce 1 ply blade review

My E,S blade is 8mm thick and weighs 80g it has a cock handle,my fh rubber is stiga almana sound red 2mm,my bh rubber is joola samba ntec black 2mm.Ive had my new blade for 4 months and it has changed the way i play t.t i will try to tell you why and how this blade has made the difference to my game.1,Looping,this was my poorest shot before this blade but now its my most effective weapon,the extra feel and dwell time this blade gives you has made my loops so spinney,that im getting alot of free points.2,Pushing,great for touch shot on short serves,any pushes long or short have alot of backspin on them with great control.3,Serving,took some time to get used to the thickness of the blade,my serving has improved alot with this blade getting more side spin,back spin than ever before.4,Blocking,this was my best shot before this blade,it took some time to adjust but now im back to my previous level,blocking with a one ply feels so different to a normal blade,its hard to say why until you try a 1 ply blade yourself.5,Feel and Control,the feel and the control of this blade is amazing once you try a one ply blade you will never go back to a multi ply blade,Kevin was great and helped me all the way through buying my blade,i would highly reccomend American Hinoki if you want to try a one ply blade hope this helps thanks Blocker

Author:  purger [ 14 Oct 2008, 06:58 ]
Post subject: 

Nice review Blocker.
Wat you said after you try 1 ply you cant go back that is so true.
I feel the same with my Ahinoki 1 ply blades WRC and AWC

Author:  RebornTTEvnglist [ 15 Oct 2008, 00:21 ]
Post subject:  Re: America Hinoki Englemann Spruce 1 ply blade review

blocker wrote:
My E,S blade is 8mm thick and weighs 80g it has a cock handle


I feel sorry for the guy who gave up his PECKER so you could have your handle blocker :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit" Exactly how does a cock handle feel in your hand? :lol: :lol:

This is just too funny mate!

Author:  Glueless [ 15 Oct 2008, 03:51 ]
Post subject: 

Couldn't leave it alone, could you Reb? :lol:

Thanks for the review blocker!

Author:  metal monkey [ 15 Oct 2008, 04:22 ]
Post subject: 

Nup! Reb doesnt miss a thing.

Good review and nice blade and good weight.

Author:  blocker [ 15 Oct 2008, 08:43 ]
Post subject: 

Hi,Reb trust you to notice my cock handle, i mean cork handle,its great to be back ive been away to long,i could say alot more about my cock handle but i dont think we should go there do you?

Author:  Bull Dozer [ 29 Nov 2008, 00:51 ]
Post subject: 

Quality topic. :D :lol: I might publish extracts from this in our club's newsletter, Blocker.

Author:  charlesj [ 29 Nov 2008, 01:11 ]
Post subject: 

purger wrote:
Nice review Blocker.
Wat you said after you try 1 ply you cant go back that is so true.
I feel the same with my Ahinoki 1 ply blades WRC and AWC


I have tried many 1 ply and multi ply...
in the end... now i'm thinking of switching back to multi ply...

Author:  RebornTTEvnglist [ 29 Nov 2008, 01:41 ]
Post subject: 

blocker wrote:
Hi,Reb trust you to notice my cock handle, i mean cork handle,its great to be back ive been away to long,i could say alot more about my cock handle but i dont think we should go there do you?


Mate, an opportunity missed is an opportunity missed! Simple as that! :lol: :lol:

And believe me when I tell you... you may love this single play blade, but there is a way back to mutli-ply if you ever feel the urge....its called Hurricane KING!!! :D :D :D

Author:  purger [ 30 Nov 2008, 08:43 ]
Post subject: 

charlesj wrote:
purger wrote:
Nice review Blocker.
Wat you said after you try 1 ply you cant go back that is so true.
I feel the same with my Ahinoki 1 ply blades WRC and AWC


I have tried many 1 ply and multi ply...
in the end... now i'm thinking of switching back to multi ply...


Well as I said then wat i did :oops: Im back to 5 ply all wood blade so much for recomendation of 1 ply blades even they are unike and great blades to.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 9:30 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/