OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 18:55

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 03 May 2023, 08:20 

Blade: Harimoto alc
FH: Andro rasanter C53
BH: Tibhar Grass d tecs
Hey guys, just wondering if any of you guys have tried out the Rasanter C53 rubber by Andro. I haven't seen a lot of reviews anywhere but I know professional players Simon Gauzy and Sharath Kamall Achanta have been using it on FH/BH and FH for last number of months. I have put it onto a Butterfly Harimoto Alc and I really like it. I think the hard rubber (53 degrees) pairs well with the relatively slower innercarbon layer on the Harimoto. Just wondering if anyone else has tried it to any success? Thanks

PostPosted: 08 May 2023, 22:07 

Blade: Butterfly Maze Advance
FH: Dignics 05
BH: Dignics 05
I used Rasanter C53. Too hard in my opinion.

I feel it only pairs well with Andro blades such as TP Ligna Co and Ci, and especially with Andro Treibers. Never tried it on Harimoto ALC though. On the BH, I love it! Hard, and my BH being better than my FH, it’s truly amazing. On FH, I don’t recommend though, because there is almost 0 dwell time and the ball shoots off with relatively less security. I paired the rubbers with TP Ligna all wood on both sides, and finished top 3 in the tournament. Prefer more on BH than FH, but up to you if you like both sides.

PostPosted: 21 Jul 2023, 00:18 

Blade: Donic Original Carbonspee
FH: Joola Rhyzen Fire
BH: Donic Bluegrip C2
I just recently switched from Donic C2 to Andro C53 on FH on a Donic True Carbon Inner blade. Playing with it for about o weeks or so, It felt less tackier than C2 and softer as well. Loop drive seemed a lot easier from mid-table. Although it was bouncier than C2, but seemed to have a touchy feeling with good control play short ball (serve, push or flick). Blocking and driving were solid with strong felling of the blade. Particularly it seemed that it is easier to counter loop a slow top spin return, or counter drive a fast flat hit ball. So far it is enjoyable to play with it.