OOAK Table Tennis Forum
http://ooakforum.com/

Interview with Avalox / AVX - the interview
http://ooakforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=21750
Page 3 of 3

Author:  rokphish2 [ 06 May 2016, 14:13 ]
Post subject:  Re: Interview with Avalox / AVX - the interview

I regret selling my old P700 AN. Hard to find them in AN any more.

Below is comparison of my old P700 vs the newer one available now in China.

Image

Author:  Cobalt [ 06 May 2016, 14:54 ]
Post subject:  Re: Interview with Avalox / AVX - the interview

haggisv wrote:
According to Avalox, they are the same blade.


Is the BT5 the same as the BT550 or BT555?

Author:  iskandar taib [ 06 May 2016, 21:13 ]
Post subject:  Re: Interview with Avalox / AVX - the interview

rokphish2 wrote:
I regret selling my old P700 AN. Hard to find them in AN any more.

Below is comparison of my old P700 vs the newer one available now in China.



Apparently AN still available here:

http://www.hypertt.com/option/mod_produ ... /cid/21665

RM200, about USD50. They're on the list of dealers on the AVX website, and besides, they're in Penang, so I don't doubt these blades are 100% genuine.

Iskandar

Author:  iskandar taib [ 06 May 2016, 21:55 ]
Post subject:  Re: Interview with Avalox / AVX - the interview

Cobalt wrote:
haggisv wrote:
According to Avalox, they are the same blade.


Is the BT5 the same as the BT550 or BT555?


Interesting. Open these in separate browser tabs.

http://www.hypertt.com/option/mod_produ ... y/mid/5156
http://www.hypertt.com/option/mod_produ ... y/mid/5157

So I suppose SP5 -> P500 and SP7->P700. And BT7 -> Blue Thunder 777. If you compare blurbs, the blurb for the BT5 is the same for the BT555. Handles also look the same.

SP5 and BT5 are apparently cheaper than their Avalox equivalents (RM190 instead of RM200). The Avalox blades are available in more handle styles. The Avalox blades are probably old stock, if Haggis says they're not making them any more. All these blades ARE listed on the AVX website. Wish they'd list the weights.

Iskandar

Author:  igorponger [ 24 Dec 2017, 06:10 ]
Post subject:  Re: Interview with Avalox / AVX - the interview

Blade's width 152 mm is the best reasonable size. It will serve for the net gauge.
This is why I only use Tibhar's products. They give me the "right blades."

Author:  haushamerschuah [ 18 Jan 2018, 05:02 ]
Post subject:  Re: Interview with Avalox / AVX - the interview

iskandar taib wrote:
Cobalt wrote:
haggisv wrote:
According to Avalox, they are the same blade.


Is the BT5 the same as the BT550 or BT555?


Interesting. Open these in separate browser tabs.

http://www.hypertt.com/option/mod_produ ... y/mid/5156
http://www.hypertt.com/option/mod_produ ... y/mid/5157

So I suppose SP5 -> P500 and SP7->P700. And BT7 -> Blue Thunder 777. If you compare blurbs, the blurb for the BT5 is the same for the BT555. Handles also look the same.

SP5 and BT5 are apparently cheaper than their Avalox equivalents (RM190 instead of RM200). The Avalox blades are available in more handle styles. The Avalox blades are probably old stock, if Haggis says they're not making them any more. All these blades ARE listed on the AVX website. Wish they'd list the weights.

Iskandar


Haggis never sayed that they`re not making them anymore. On the handle there is still "Avalox" on the blade is "Avalox AVX" at the current original models. They still get produced in Sweden. I think you didn`t read his lines accurate. Or did I missunderstand your article?

Author:  iskandar taib [ 02 Feb 2018, 13:02 ]
Post subject:  Re: Interview with Avalox / AVX - the interview

Yup.. I meant that the old "Avalox" labeled blades aren't being made any more. The new equivalent AVX blades are still being made, of course.

Iskandar

Author:  haushamerschuah [ 14 Feb 2018, 04:45 ]
Post subject:  Re: Interview with Avalox / AVX - the interview

iskandar taib wrote:
Yup.. I meant that the old "Avalox" labeled blades aren't being made any more. The new equivalent AVX blades are still being made, of course.

Iskandar


Ok, then I aggree to you in every point :clap:

Page 3 of 3 All times are UTC + 9:30 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/